Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Lunchtime Opinions @ 12:20 PM MDT - 3/19/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Jeff   One of the major things Iraq has to do before they can revalue the currency is they have to pause all of their money. They have to suspend it.  Freeze it.  As of Friday both the central bank and the government of Iraq paused and froze all their monies. What does that mean to us? ...By them suspending all of their monies between the central bank and the government that makes this [past] weekend...the first eligible weekend for Iraq to be able to revalue the currency...

Militia Man  Al-Sudani...talked about having the dinar be 1.32 dinars to the dollar...turns out to be around $0.76. That's a big bit of purchasing power for the citizens. Is it what they're going to end up with in the future based off all the natural resources that they...all the non-oil maximized income...tourism, all the extra stuff you never had when Saddam Hussein was in officeSaddam Hussein's $3.22 to 1 dinar was based off about $35 a barrel of oil.  Oil is pushing $85 today...They have surplus money coming from all these different places...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The funding for all of 2024, last Wednesday was suspended...and it was changed ...They must be using the new exchange rate. They said they changed it and then sent it to the Council of Ministers for the review.  Then it is to be sent to the House for a vote...It should be going for a vote any time.  We think it's going to move to 1.32 making it $0.76 which is not more than the dollar like Sudani promised, until they add the new exchange rate to it. That's what we're expecting.

MarkZ ...I've been told absolutely clear that it does not matter, circulated or uncirculated, to participate and that makes sense...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Oh that Jeff. He never fails to disappoint in proving he knows nothing and loves to hear himself talk. 

Such a true delight to observe his narcissism and failure to be correct at the same time.  

Although I wish one of the chuckleheads would be right! 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

@cranman  you just read my mind! Jeff is full of himself. When he said this on a video earlier in the week.... the first comment was from Melanie Hinds inviting him on her show.. Yeah like he is going to do that , share Intel and not get his ego scratched..... Nope no chance Melanie

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

56 minutes ago, cranman said:

Oh that Jeff. He never fails to disappoint in proving he knows nothing and loves to hear himself talk. 

Such a true delight to observe his narcissism and failure to be correct at the same time.  

Although I wish one of the chuckleheads would be right! 

36 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@cranman  you just read my mind! Jeff is full of himself. When he said this on a video earlier in the week.... the first comment was from Melanie Hinds inviting him on her show.. Yeah like he is going to do that , share Intel and not get his ego scratched..... Nope no chance Melanie

Read my mind too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/20/2024 at 3:51 AM, ronscarpa said:

Jeff   One of the major things Iraq has to do before they can revalue the currency is they have to pause all of their money. They have to suspend it.  Freeze it.  As of Friday both the central bank and the government of Iraq paused and froze all their monies. What does that mean to us? ...By them suspending all of their monies between the central bank and the government that makes this [past] weekend...the first eligible weekend for Iraq to be able to revalue the currency..

where did it say they did this? did i miss something?

• Haha 1