Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

What's interesting is...

13mths × 28 days = 364 days

There was one special day that came between the last day of year and first day of year and I believe that to be the true bday of the Jesus. They switched the calendar and turned that day into April fools day... April should be the First month of the year and why would you switch the calendar up if everything else around us is on 28 day cycle? 

Correct @Longtimelurker. I said something quite similar to that several years back and I was crucified for it. And I still believe that April would be the beginning of there fiscal year. 

pp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

It's kind of like Iraq, we have no idea what to believe..

Well Johnatha Khan very clearly breaks it down, historically, astronomically, biblically, prophetically, and according to the Jewish Holy Days, all pointing to the exact day Jesus was born. There is no, do I believe or not. It is factual. However, we can dismiss it, but we cannot dispute it. It's a 'I know that I know.' It's like someone mailing you a package. It has your name, your street number, your city, your state, your zip code and the right postage. But if the mailman takes it to the wrong house that's his fault, not the one who addressed it and mailed it. God has addressed and mailed the exact day of the Birth of Jesus but if we don't get the package it's not God's fault. Now I won't stop celebrating Christmas but I will also acknowledge March 20th, Nissan 1, as my Lord and Saviour's birthday. I get to celebrate Him twice. He certainly deserves it. HA!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, keylime said:

Well Johnatha Khan very clearly breaks it down, historically, astronomically, biblically, prophetically, and according to the Jewish Holy Days, all pointing to the exact day Jesus was born. There is no, do I believe or not. It is factual. However, we can dismiss it, but we cannot dispute it. It's a 'I know that I know.' It's like someone mailing you a package. It has your name, your street number, your city, your state, your zip code and the right postage. But if the mailman takes it to the wrong house that's his fault, not the one who addressed it and mailed it. God has addressed and mailed the exact day of the Birth of Jesus but if we don't get the package it's not God's fault. Now I won't stop celebrating Christmas but I will also acknowledge March 20th, Nissan 1, as my Lord and Saviour's birthday. I get to celebrate Him twice. He certainly deserves it. 

March 20th plus the 10 days removed from calendar on a 28 day calendar puts you 1 day off from that special day I mentioned unless you count the 20th then you're spot on. 👍 

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Excellent question @BETTYBOOP, I never even thought of that but your right,  I'm sure that some need to be modified for sure.

pp

None if they follow the constitution but if I remember correct they have mentioned this previously back in 2012 when they were talking about deleting zeros but I believe this is all smoke and bs!

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Sadly, CBI didn't mention about the denomination. Just wonder, when the CBI talk about printing " dinar " , is the CBI trying to hide something? is new lower denoms really already printed and hidden in a secret place somewhere inside CBI's building?

I have no doubt they will print new dinars and they will be polymer…same as australia printed kuwait dinars and Mexican pesos, they will re print in time…as for now who knows! We are let to believe they printed a number of denominations also minted 25,50 and 100 new coins…

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

March 20th plus the 10 days removed from calendar on a 28 day calendar puts you 1 day off from that special day I mentioned unless you count the 20th then you're spot on. 👍 

you're talking the Gregorian calendar. I am talking about the Jewish Lunar Calendar which is Nisan 1. When you role it back, it comes out to March 20th to the day.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Well Johnatha Khan very clearly breaks it down, historically, astronomically, biblically, prophetically, and according to the Jewish Holy Days, all pointing to the exact day Jesus was born. There is no, do I believe or not. It is factual. However, we can dismiss it, but we cannot dispute it. It's a 'I know that I know.' It's like someone mailing you a package. It has your name, your street number, your city, your state, your zip code and the right postage. But if the mailman takes it to the wrong house that's his fault, not the one who addressed it and mailed it. God has addressed and mailed the exact day of the Birth of Jesus but if we don't get the package it's not God's fault. Now I won't stop celebrating Christmas but I will also acknowledge March 20th, Nissan 1, as my Lord and Saviour's birthday. I get to celebrate Him twice. He certainly deserves it. HA!

Amen, in Spirit and truth I bless His holy name, Jesus the Redeemer.  Got Jesus ?

• Pow! 1

7 hours ago, screwball said:

Bush and trump,said same thing…

Just wonder, did they ever own dinar eventhough it hasn't been RV'ing in the last 20 years? Don't you think the wealthy people ( like them ) better invest in Bitcoin, etc than Iraq dinar because they don't get any profit every year by owning Iraq dinar for 20 years or even longer than that? 

• Like 1

Just thinking out loud here.... I read on some other forum that they plan to have prices adjusted in the local markets by the end of this month. Could that be because of a different rate? Probably not but we can hope

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2