Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinions @ 9:35 AM MDT - 2/14/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   I can tell you there is only going to be one more final adjustment to the IQD rate inside the country of Iraq from the 1320 close to 1000 or less (1 dinar = 1 USD) (must be just over $1). At this time, the CBI will kick off the Project to Delete the Zeros. Did this happen yet? NO!  It has not but we can see that the official rate is fluctuating from the 1320 as high as 1310 and 1300 some days. This is all good news... this rate will be temporary rate just until the new reinstated rate shows up on FOREX. [Post 1 of 2]

Mnt Goat  We are now looking for this rate change as the CBIs’ next move. Yes, this will be their next move. NO! There is not going to be any Reinstatement until this part of the plan is completed ...The good news is that this final rate change must be getting close at hand as my CBI contact informed us last week...that someone on the committee team was tasked to supply the IT people with a good set of pictures of the lower denominations along with the coins and a written explanation of how the conversion would work from the three zero notes...keep that champagne ready! [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   I can tell you there is only going to be one more final adjustment to the IQD rate inside the country of Iraq from the 1320 close to 1000 or less (1 dinar = 1 USD) (must be just over $1). At this time, the CBI will kick off the Project to Delete the Zeros. Did this happen yet? NO!  It has not but we can see that the official rate is fluctuating from the 1320 as high as 1310 and 1300 some days. This is all good news... this rate will be temporary rate just until the new reinstated rate shows up on FOREX. [Post 1 of 2]

Mnt Goat  We are now looking for this rate change as the CBIs’ next move. Yes, this will be their next move. NO! There is not going to be any Reinstatement until this part of the plan is completed ...The good news is that this final rate change must be getting close at hand as my CBI contact informed us last week...that someone on the committee team was tasked to supply the IT people with a good set of pictures of the lower denominations along with the coins and a written explanation of how the conversion would work from the three zero notes...keep that champagne ready! [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

Hey Mtg Goat- They hAVE HAD OVER 20 YEARS TO KNOW HOW THE CONVERSION WOULD WORK. MORE OF YOUR BULL SHITE/

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Can " Goat " talk and write? And is this goat " Gurus "? OMG everyday we read BS from this Goat, don't we?

Another made up phony poo-roo ! This person is a woman out of Germany, I believe ,that is where they traced the IP address to. I think it was our missing clown who outed this poo-roo! Maybe 5 to 7 years ago now! I miss the Thug, I wished he would return! JMHO 🤠

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Another made up phony poo-roo ! This person is a woman out of Germany, I believe ,that is where they traced the IP address to. I think it was our missing clown who outed this poo-roo! Maybe 5 to 7 years ago now! I miss the Thug, I wished he would return! JMHO .

Most of the gurus also made up phony poo-roo. And, some of the gurus got paid to spread BS. Actually, gurus know nothing.

17 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Most of the gurus also made up phony poo-roo. And, some of the gurus got paid to spread BS. Actually, gurus know nothing.

I thought that is what they got Terry K and TNT on years ago! I was thinking TNT got some jail time and Terry K caught some paper! I could be wrong though! I don’t anticipate anything happening with the crooked joe regime in charge. That whole Dept of InJustice is corrupt! Hopefully, the nation can overcome the voter fraud that is fixing to happen in November of this year! Praying for President Trump to be re elected!! After see how the ballot box was stuffed in the election in NY last week to replace Santo’s , I’m very worried that the voter fraud with this mail in ballot scheme will lead to crooked Joe being elected! I sure hope that I’m wrong but this country is on the verge of a Marxist dictatorship! Led by these criminal DemoRats!! Luckily I’m on the back side of 60, so my suffering of our lost country will not last as long as it will for my  Children & grandchildren! It is so hard to believe that people hate our constitution and bill of rights! I never thought that this would happen to our great country! Case closed! JMHO :angry:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

I thought that is what they got Terry K and TNT on years ago! I was thinking TNT got some jail time and Terry K caught some paper! I could be wrong though! I don’t anticipate anything happening with the crooked joe regime in charge. That whole Dept of InJustice is corrupt! Hopefully, the nation can overcome the voter fraud that is fixing to happen in November of this year! Praying for President Trump to be re elected!! After see how the ballot box was stuffed in the election in NY last week to replace Santo’s , I’m very worried that the voter fraud with this mail in ballot scheme will lead to crooked Joe being elected! I sure hope that I’m wrong but this country is on the verge of a Marxist dictatorship! Led by these criminal DemoRats!! Luckily I’m on the back side of 60, so my suffering of our lost country will not last as long as it will for my  Children & grandchildren! It is so hard to believe that people hate our constitution and bill of rights! I never thought that this would happen to our great country! Case closed! JMHO :angry:

Voter fraud is a part of money politics / a dirty game to win a favorite and chosen candidate. And, something like this always happens in some parts of other poor countries during the election. None of the gurus can predict the date right because gurus know nothing just like the rest of us.

• Pow! 1