Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Chase Bank Story.

Luigi1

Here's ana rticle of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a Chase bank story.

Personally I can tell you things are moving. 

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Frank26:                            Chase Bank Story.

ARTICLE:  I went into Chase Bank to speak to the wealth manager... I asked "Are you aware of the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar"?  

She looked at me & chuckled & said I just got out of a meeting on that...I started asking questions & she says, as a banker I cannot answer those question right now...Personally I can tell you things are moving.   She said, I will put you in my computer to call you in two months if I have not heard from you.  

• Haha 10
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

bad bank story no wink, I have to have the wink before I believe any bank story! NO WINK!!! no story! All lady bankers wink at you, when they are giving you inside information! That's how you know it's true, because they want that tip, when your in that bank cashing in ! Now who wouldn't throw a grand down, to your banker and tell them to go get them a steak dinner at Del Frisco's for that inside information! I know I would, and have done it. JMHO 🤠

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

bad bank story no wink, I have to have the wink before I believe any bank story! NO WINK!!! no story! All lady bankers wink at you, when they are giving you inside information! That's how you know it's true, because they want that tip, when your in that bank cashing in ! Now who wouldn't throw a grand down, to your banker and tell them to go get them a steak dinner at Del Frisco's for that inside information! I know I would, and have done it. JMHO 🤠

Hilarious and you must be from Florida or live there?..lol.. I have eaten at Del Friscos since I lived there definitely a great steak!!

• Upvote 2