Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 1/13/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  You are involved in this dinar investment. The next step is the most crucial.  It's the most  dangerous for you...I'm concerned for you...I wish you well. I've already prepared you. I've already told you what to do...

Pimpy  Iraq's minimum exchange rate needs to be in order for them to be compliant with the IMF - Take the SDR $1.33 minus 2%...Iraq has to be at an exchange rate at a minimum in order to be in compliant with the IMF...$1.28...:twothumbs: I like the way Pimpy is thinking here..!   

Walkingstick  The rate doesn't matter. You're going to trip over you own feet when it finally does float because you're going to be looking for a rate. Watch the growth of the dinar's value. 

Samson  Article: "More than 800 companies at the Baghdad International Fair...an active Japanese presence and solid international companies enhancing their presence in the local market"

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Pimpy  Iraq's minimum exchange rate needs to be in order for them to be compliant with the IMF - Take the SDR $1.33 minus 2%...Iraq has to be at an exchange rate at a minimum in order to be in compliant with the IMF...$1.28...:twothumbs: I like the way Pimpy is thinking here..!   

Not disagreeing...

Just curious where Pimpy got this IMF $1.28 rate?

Only a handful of people know the date & rate.

This is classified information.   IMHO.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Frank26 You are involved in this dinar investment. The next step is the most crucial. It's the most dangerous for you...I'm concerned for you...I wish you well.

Frank making me feel like Ethan Hunt in Mission Impossible..Your next assignment should you accept.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Pimpy  Iraq's minimum exchange rate needs to be in order for them to be compliant with the IMF - Take the SDR $1.33 minus 2% = $1.28

Not disagreeing...Just curious where Pimpy got this IMF $1.28 rate?

Here's where he started .... 1 SDR = $1.33 USD, but I'm not sure why...!

Unless he's believing it needs to come out within 2% of the USD... RON  

• Upvote 5

Pimpy  doesn't know Jack.. 💩! Last week it was never gonna happen. Then the iraq government don't want a strong exchange rate. Before that the rate was going to 12 to 1 in 2026. Then it was going up in increments  Now he has decided it need to come out at this rate to suit the IMF. also last week the 3 zeros were coming off the notes which would make it a lop and investors would make little to no money.  Frigging Bruce and frankie level of intelligence.... non existent.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

Frank26 You are involved in this dinar investment. The next step is the most crucial. It's the most dangerous for you...

The most dangerous for us is if they keep talking talking talking BS ( just like the rest of the gurus ) and delaying for whatever excuses.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, screwball said:

They need to remove mcp and free of all exchange rate restrictions to join WTO…also IMF requirement 

They must also peg or float and be linked to other currencies. What they can’t do is be tied to gold this is as per imf….the WTO used to operate under GATT agreement and the U.S. broke ranks and liked to gold back many moons again, it cause all sorts of chaos to trade and trade deficits etc. the IMF rule that they cannot be linked to gold, I tend to think that this mode of thinking might have to change if and when countries go gold and asset backed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1