Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The CBI Is Giving Out Special Instructions.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

The CBI is giving out instructions.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Militia Man:       Special Instructions.

ARTICLE:  The CBI is giving out instructions for what they’re doing & how they’re doing it…I think you should be pretty excited because I know I am…

• Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...How Iraq will bail out the US debt...US leeches off of Iraq like a sponge...

Awake-In-3D:         The Global Financial Reset and America’s Debt Insolvency.

ARTICLE: In the unfolding tragedy of America’s debt-based financial turmoil, the escalating national debt, surpassing $34 trillion on December 29th (2023), serves as a compelling precursor to the imminent Global Financial Reset (GFR).

As the U.S. hurtles towards insolvency, the RV/GCR thesis gains further validation, emphasizing the necessity of a new financial system grounded in tangible assets like gold, oil & energy.

The real issue lies in a government spending problem, not a revenue shortfall.  This echoes the core argument of the Global Currency Reset (GCR) thesis — the need for a fundamental reset of financial structures.

Alarming Debt Trends & the Global Financial Reset.

The current national debt, soaring to nearly 100% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), echoes the key tenets of the Great Global Fiat Debt Currency System Experiment reaching its logical conclusion.

The trajectory projecting a staggering 125%% debt-to-GDP ratio by 2030 reinforces the urgency for a paradigm shift, aligning with the principles of the impending Global Financial Reset.

• Thanks 3

Here's another article related to the above...every freaking morning...

Frank26:          Every Freaking Morning..

Question: Are you looking for any major announcements from the CBI next week?” 

Frank: When you say major announcement obviously that’s trying to entrap me. 

Frank:  I’m looking for an announcement every freaking morning that I wake up…

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

As you are resting at home in front of TV watching football...We are now standing in line at the back awaiting exchanges only we don't know it yet...

Bruce The Goose via WiserNow:   

ARTICLE: Now  we’re getting a couple of different things from three different Intel sources.  Two of them are pretty much lining up with this can go any time between now and Monday…our final source that we heard from…was saying that…all releases Start this weekend…I think that’s good news. And these are pretty top sources too that’s giving this information…

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...

Sandy Ingram:        Part 1

ARTICLE:  What will it take for the Iraqi dinar to strengthen against the US dollar?  Imagine a country as a business.  The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is essentially its annual report showcasing the value of all goods and services produced.  A high GDP indicates a booming economy...The currency rate on the other hand is a bit like a company’s share price.  It’s the global market’s way of saying how much it thinks that…country is worth. 

Sandyn Ingram:        Part 2.

ARTICLE: The stronger the currency, the more confidence the world has in the country’s economic stability and growth potential.  How does a GDP affect a country’s currency rate?  Simply, a higher GDP signals a stronger, productive economy.  This attracts foreign investors, who need to buy the country’s currency to invest.  This surge in demand for the currency increases its value, or ‘rate’…A rise in Iraq’s GDP implies a healthier economy and a potential increase in the dinars value. 

• Thanks 3

Presidential Order #13303 was initiated to "protect " the Development Fund of Iraq , whereby we could suck up all their oil profits . It also allowed US citizens to buy IQD . The DFI along with all its sanctions was extended in May 2023 by O'Biden .Extended would imply that there is some kind of theoretical end date .

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

37 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I can think of a few hundred that would agree with you my friend.

Race you to the bank for 5 dinars !!

pp

Too late.   Bruce The Goose already beat us all to the bank.  He cooked our goose.

• Haha 2