Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: CBI Takes Measures To Prop Up The Dinar.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

CBI Takes Measures To Prop Up The Dinar.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT via CandyKisses:         The CBI Announces Expected Decisions To support The Iraqi Dinar.

The CBI revealed, on Friday, measures & decisions expected to support the Dinar & maintain its strength against other currencies & other measures that will positively affect the ER, while noting that it has taken measures in the field of phasing out the electronic platform.

The assistant director general of the investment department at the CBI, Mohammed Younis, told the official agency, that “the CBI will monitor & follow up all banks & customer complaints that come back to it in case banks are forced to transfer customer accounts to USD,” stressing that “this subject is easy to follow & monitor & banks that do not comply with this decision will be held accountable.”

Younis added, “This decision & the decisions that will follow in the coming days are all in the interest of supporting the Iraqi Dinar & increasing confidence in it,” noting that “what confirms the strength of the Dinar & the public’s confidence in it is the continuation of the CBI & its failure to perform any need of various sectors, as it is now funding the sectors of commerce, electronic payment, travel & other sectors.”

He pointed out that “the coming days will be more measures in the field of meeting all the needs of the market, supporting the Iraqi Dinar & maintaining its strength against other currencies,” noting that “the CBI, within its new procedures, prevented banks from automatic transfer of customer accounts in Dollar to Iraqi Dinars, without the consent of the customer & allowed customers to open accounts in different currencies.”

“What is new in updating the procedures is that it allowed companies that have contracts with the state to receive their incoming remittances, including the salaries of workers, as well as ongoing contracts on grants & loans in accordance with the Council of Ministers,” Younis noted, “The other point is also in this new decision, is to allow banks to agree with their customers to bring their incoming remittances in cash to Iraq.”

He stressed that “these measures will positively affect the ER in the market, and will increase the supply of the Dollar & contribute to serving and supporting important sectors in the economy, including the sectors of exporters & the sector of companies operating in the government field & in the field of infrastructure development & strategic projects, in addition to supporting civil society organizations that contribute to the humanitarian & charitable field in Iraq.”

Younis explained, “The main goal behind this update or these instructions is to expand the largest possible segment of obtaining the cash Dollar by meeting its current needs of this Dollar, as these instructions were expanded from the beneficiaries of the cash Dollar, including civil society organizations & these measures supported an important segment of the economy, the exporters sector, as it allowed them to obtain 40 percent of the remittances received as a result of their exports & receipt in cash.”

He pointed out that “the decision clearly specified the mechanisms for its implementation by banks & focused on the subject of incoming transfers, as it allows the receipt of some categories of their incoming remittances in cash,” explaining that “this decision is related to the incoming remittances & not the cash sale of Dollars for travelers, as the cash sale to travelers will continue as it is now, in addition to meeting the needs of customers and companies through this decision & therefore will reflect positively on the ER in the coming days.”

Younis stressed that “there are no restrictions applied to banks in the field of money transfer, because there are procedures in the field of phasing out the CBI platform by supporting interests to open accounts in foreign banks abroad & the role of the CBI is short to enhance these balances & to follow up on transfers.”

He concluded, “There are no restrictions on the transfer of funds in various currencies within the foreign currency banking system, but this decision is related to the cash dollar (cash withdrawal).”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Here's an article related to the above...The Sudanese takes names, kicks ass & cleans house...

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:          Al-Sudani: We Are Facing A New Evaluation Of The Ministers & What They Have Accomplished During The Past Period.

ARTICLE:  PM Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed today, Tuesday, his intention to conduct a new evaluation of the ministers & what they have accomplished during the past period.

Al-Sudani said during the first regular cabinet session of this year:

“We are facing a new assessment of the ministers & what they have accomplished during the past period,” pointing out that  “the government is preparing to launch the s2nd semi-annual report this month.” 

He added,  “The five priorities will be the most important criteria for evaluating government work,” noting that  “the government process chose to build confidence & fulfill promises to the people.”    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Here's a MZ  thread of Dinarian interests...it's already released in Iraq...

MarkZ:  Update- Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

THREAD:    Coffee with Mark and Mr. Cottrell.

Member: Good Morning – Cannot believe its Friday already.

MZ:  RV news is dry but there is some interesting disclosure occurring. Mr. Cottrell takes a deep dive on how he became the Codeman.

MZ: There is still plenty of people in place on the West coast .

Member: Do the Chinese elders own Wells Fargo?

MZ: They do not own the entire Wells Fargo. It’s a publically traded company…but the families do own a substantial share…..It’s not enough to rule the bank & tell it exactly what to do. But , they own a considerable chunk.  I have heard they own 20-21 % of the bank.

MZ: Nader just dropped a good video. About banks forcing to convert all the customer accounts forcing the transition from USD to Dinar inside of their banks. Be sure to listen& like & share it. This is huge.

MZ: It says the decisions in the coming days is to support the Dinar & increasing the confidence in it….aka the ER.

Member: In October Iraq needed a rate to join the WTO. Then Jan 1 Iraq wasn’t going to use the USD & we would have a rate. Both have come & gone. No rates !

Member: A woman in a chat said her sister has worked in Iraq for 10 years & it’s already released in Iraq. We should be anytime, why the holdup??? Praying this weekend is our time.

Member:  Thanks Mark & Mr. C.  Everyone have a great day…..maybe this is the weekend we have been waiting for?

Mr. Cottrell and CBD Guru’s join the stream today. Please listen to the replay for their opinions and information.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...

Pimpy:         Going Up In Incriments.

ARTICLE:  12 to 1 exchange rate.  Nobody was speaking about it.  I showed an article, their article, not my article, their article saying they were considering the 12 to 1 exchange rate but they would not consider it until…2026.  I didn’t make it up.  I’m just pointing this out in an article…I believe they are going to go up in increments between now and 2026.  That’s just my opinion.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Artitech said:

If it goes to a dime, it will be the last time you hear from this old wing nut!! off we go into the wild blue YONDER!!!

I don't want to work ever after this so need it a bit above a dime

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

CandyKisses:   The CBI Announces Expected Decisions To support the Iraqi Dinar.

Thanks Luigi for posting this great article and all the others on this thread.

...........................:tiphat:RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...

Pimpy:         Going Up In Incriments.

ARTICLE:  12 to 1 exchange rate.  Nobody was speaking about it.  I showed an article, their article, not my article, their article saying they were considering the 12 to 1 exchange rate but they would not consider it until…2026.  I didn’t make it up.  I’m just pointing this out in an article…I believe they are going to go up in increments between now and 2026.  That’s just my opinion.

I am putting this out there maybe the 12:1 is the same germany did but they did 10:1? Everything converted across at difference rates, loans, cash in bank and cash in hand! 

• Upvote 4