Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Developing Story: IQD Only.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian intersts...

All contracts in IQD only.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Clare:     IQD Only.

ARTICLE: “Reinforcing the Iraqi Dinar: A Shift in Iraq’s Monetary Policy” 

Quote: “In a decisive move to strengthen the local currency, the Iraqi Council of Ministers has mandated that all local contracts be denominated in Iraqi Dinars.  This decision is a notable departure from the previous norm of executing contracts in US Dollars.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above... IQD only...

Goldilocks:   IQD Only.

Article:  “The Central Bank of Iraq intends to limit all domestic trade transactions to the local currency starting next year.”   I found another article letting us know that the Iraqi Dinar will go International early next year in domestic trade transactions.  They will use their local currency to make these trades around the world & the price pressures that come with it to increase demand for their currency will create authentic exchange rates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...IQD goes international...

Frank26:    IQD Goes International On Or About The 28th to the 1st Of Oct..

ARTICLE: CSC is the Central Security Custody system.   Somewhere between the 28th & the 1st & the next 72 hours this CSC will go into effect because it was a mandate from the BIS to make sure Iraq was ready on the 28th to do international transfers…The auctions we believe you will see a change in them on the 28th…This is an important step.  There are many steps that are occurring right now at the end of this monetary reform that are important.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article reated to the above...De-Dollarization has started...

Pimpy:     De-Dollarization Has Started.

ARTICLE: What you’re hoping for is Iraq to start De-Dollerizing so they can start strengthening their currency…Things are looking really, really good for Iraq.   Hopefully things will start to change.   I know there’s a lot of prosperity that’s going to be coming to the Middle East.  I’m sure Iraq is a big part of that…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

And... Nadir is claiming he received HCL money through his  bank account today.... BS

So shameful what these gurudiots will do for their popularity and/or income.  As I have said many times, mm makes at least $200k per year, because a friend in PATREON said he has over 2000 members? Even at 1000, that's $120k per year.  Shameful they lie out their akoli's just to make a buck or gain pupularity!  Of course we all want them to be right....but how far do we let it go until it's too much?

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Here's another article related to the above...

MilitiaMan:    Right Before Our Eyes.

ARTICLE: The De-Dollarization of the country is happening before our eyes.   If they’re telling you they’re restricting all transactions to the local currency the Dollar in the country is going away…The parallel market or black illegal market once they fix this is going to be see you later, bye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

And now for entertainment purposes while we wait & wait...

Odd isn't...Bruce the Goose is gagged yet he's freely talking rates...

Bruce the Goose  via  WiserNow:     Let's Talk Rates.

ARTICLE:  Let’s talk about rates…you know I have been asked not to do that so I don’t…But I try to approximate or get close…  Banks screens –  Banks screens for you – Both Dinar & Dong are in double digits…Dinar was higher – but both rates were outstanding…

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, hspotman said:

good for you! Did he answer? 

Nope. There is a woman who has a chanel on another media site. I have called her out a few times. She claims god gave her the profitic word it is done... I don't mind religion but don't ram it down my throat. She claims to have exclusive Intel from a guy called Mr sandman . She sells herself as having previously worked in banking. If MM annoys you I am sure her tripe would be worse. She is probably making more than MM because I think her patreon starts atbaround $20 and goes up to ¥40 or there abouts. I don't believe  a word she says but I do call her out. Interestingly none of her subscribers or the audience have answered me either. She is down the mark z route of nda's  and redemption centres. Mind u she has expressed how much she loves mark z and frankie.  

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Nope. There is a woman who has a chanel on another media site. I have called her out a few times. She claims god gave her the profitic word it is done... I don't mind religion but don't ram it down my throat. She claims to have exclusive Intel from a guy called Mr sandman . She sells herself as having previously worked in banking. If MM annoys you I am sure her tripe would be worse. She is probably making more than MM because I think her patreon starts atbaround $20 and goes up to ¥40 or there abouts. I don't believe  a word she says but I do call her out. Interestingly none of her subscribers or the audience have answered me either. She is down the mark z route of nda's  and redemption centres. Mind u she has expressed how much she loves mark z and frankie.  

Oh yea, I've watched one of that Melanie  yt vids. She is a crack case for sure!  I didn't even know she had a site where she charged, I thought she just pumped out hilarious self degrading yt vids.

• Haha 2

I don't think you have any idea or concrete evidence of the kind of money these guru's are making. Or the kind of expenses involved in having an internet web site. Monitoring it daily and maintaining it. Its not cheap. Now I'm not all in on what they all say, many I don't give them the time of day. Frank26 for example, has his faults and frustrates me at times as well. But if you focus on his intel and not his methods you find he does have good sources and  

with a high percentage of  accuracy.  I don't have a problem with them making money and if you are accurate on the amount they are netting .... I do think its extreme. But they don't have a huge amount of followers that would bring in the kind of funds you suggest. Of course this is my opinion and I could be wrong but I have talked to people that have looked into and those that are involved with UT and are not collecting these kinds of revenues.  Not trying to cause any problems here just giving my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

One more thought, I think I'm like most. I'm not going to spend hours a day finding these articles and then trying to figure out what they are saying or implying. I need these guru's and their web sites to accomplish this for me. I then need to determine what I wish to believe and what is hog wash. That saves me allot of time and I ask you what is that time worth. Would you even be aware of this investment opportunity if there where no discussions on the internet and all you had was news articles?  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I have a friend on Facebook that I talk to and he knows this other guy that is from Iraq. He asked him if the HCL is finished and if he got any money from it yesterday.  He said heck no, no money has been deposited into his account and the HCL isnt completed yet.  So Nader is a lying scumbag.  

You see, we learn more about this thing from members here, than we do from gurudiots!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2