Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Is Trading On Electronic Platform.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarinan interests....

IQD is trading international on electronic mechanisms.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:    Economic Center Proposes Changing The Mechanism For Delivering Dollars To Travelers At Iraqi Airports. 
ARTICLE:
  the Iraqi Political & Economic Center presented a proposal to change the mechanism for delivering Dollars to travelers at Iraqi airports, while recording several observations on the currently approved mechanisms.

The center’s director, Wissam Hadmal Al-Helu, said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency,  “The mechanism for delivering the Dollar to travelers has witnessed in the past months, a lot of complexity & did not provide it to many of its beneficiaries for the purposes permitted by the CBI.”

Goldilocks:        Intel: IQD is International & Is Trading On Electronic Mechanisms.

ARTICLE:  Dee & I did get confirmed in a meeting with our CBI contact that the Iraqi Dinar is currently trading through electronic mechanisms.  As their currency expands into the International stage this year, they do expect to have a currency with a higher value as the year progresses. This is a learning curve for them as well as other currencies around the world as many of them began the process of trading in their own currencies on an official level today. We did schedule a meeting with our contact and other members of their IT Department for later this week or early next week. © Goldilocks.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...will the war affect the new ER...this is just one Guru's opine...

Frank26:       Tensions In The Region & The IQD Rate.

Question:  “The war is likely escalating in the Middle East.  When Iran gets involved will this negatively affect the rate? the float?”  

IMO the war is affecting more the relationships between counties in the Middle East…As far as it affecting the monetary reform of the Iraqi Dinar that’s in a sealed envelope…figuratively speaking.  It has nothing to do with the war.  Once that envelope is opened, it would definitely/probably have some cause & effect on the float, in the basket.  Because what countries are in those baskets?  Yeah, the ones that might be affected but I don’t think it’d be affected in a negative way.  War has a tendency to (snap) speed things up.

• Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above....they are planning big things over the next few months...

MarkZ & Militia Man:     Thread.

Question:  What happens if they just print new notes & the Dinar we hold are not good anymore?  MarkZ:  That will never be accepted in the international world. You would have to have a closed economy to do that…like N. Korea. You cannot do that to the international world though. 

Militia Man:  We can clearly see the people behind this – the WTO, The IMF, The world Bank…the BIS, the Federal Reserve bank…The US, Canada, The UK…all kinds of countries hold Dinar in their foreign reserves. 

Militia Man: Iraq cannot just say…”Sorry guys- we aren’t paying you”  That is not going to happen.  We are talking trillions.  Look at the US- The US embassy in Iraq is one of the biggest in the world.  One of our presidents said we are going to get paid back for this.  They are planning big things over the next few months & need an ER to match.  Sudani has been moving on steroids to get this done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I never got involved with the Warka Bank.  Thought about it, but the way they do things there, I just figured they would find a way to screw us over.

I never got involved either but I personally know 5 people who did and still have accounts there. One reason I think I have heard them say is that the bank won’t give them their money to them! I could be mistaken though!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

I never got involved either but I personally know 5 people who did and still have accounts there. One reason I think I have heard them say is that the bank won’t give them their money to them! I could be mistaken though!!

Unless your in country then you can get it…

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Cross border electronic trading for Iraq has been active for many years. Did any of you wire funds to Warka Bank?    CL

Yes and they ghosted me...

But when I have some jingle in my pocket and the paper is worth something, I will fly over and get a credit card from warka and pull it all out their A..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Unless your in country then you can get it…

not according to local Iraqis...check any of the Iraqi fb pages about warka, there are many posts from locals about not having access to their money for many years same as everyone else, and they often have demonstrations at warka or the cbi

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

They were responding to my emails up until 2019 and now nada since 2019..2023 and still nada no contacts or email responses..

every once in awhile I get an email from them. last one was on 31 Dec 2023 and I posted what they had to say here -

• Pow! 3