Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI DOWN

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

for real this is a big deal I talked about the budget and that 1310 is going to work 

@6ly410 are you saying the budget at 1310 works for them and all they want to achieve? If that is the case we really are here for the next 2 years

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

… what I have a question on is the fact that why would you worry about the budget being retroactive when you aren't going to change the rate...they had to have changed the rate.. and if they wanted to spend the budget and were not planning to change the rate why wait till the end of the year to spend it....

• Upvote 8

Just now, BETTYBOOP said:

@6ly410 are you saying the budget at 1310 works for them and all they want to achieve? If that is the case we really are here for the next 2 years

sry correction I am to fast on my phone - thanks for that -  1310 NOT going to work 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

@6ly410 thanks for all the information, I bet you drink a lot of coffee or energy drinks you are always on top of it. 

yes I do drink a lot of coffee lol -  I am on the edge with all this excitement going on.. I do believe with this retroactive budget there is something in it that is not exposed yet.. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

yes I do drink a lot of coffee lol -  I am on the edge with all this excitement going on.. I do believe with this retroactive budget there is something in it that is not exposed yet.. 

Well you have me excited for sure...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Because if it’s from budget we are in a min to min situation… If it’s loans that’s a different story… doing more research trying to figure this out 

Don't say that, the person I know who bought more iqd said their cashiers check hasn't arrived at safedinar yet so the extra iqd isn't in the mail until tomorrow...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

And keep in mind that if it is not a hard managed rate it could be changed upwards from there (12/1) by the international market influences on the IQD via a float or a managed float. I wish DV staff would search their article archives for that CBI article way back when where in that CBI stated they wanted to get the IQD to $1.10 per.

I don't mind if the rate is from $0.083 to $1.10 as long as they get it done soon and no more delays.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Don't say that, the person I know who bought more iqd said their cashiers check hasn't arrived at safedinar yet so the extra iqd isn't in the mail until tomorrow...

not sure if you are serious thats a funny story none the less lol i was thinking like that 16 years ago im not sure i could find my iqd at this point in the hurry and buy  " its happening now " wait , the person you know will have plenty of time to count his iqd , just hope  the person wasnt buying from opinions on a dinar site nobody knows the date or rate when and if there will be a significant increase in the iqd value , heres hoping.... cheers LTL  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1