Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:55 AM CDT - 12/07/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  Not only is Iraq tackling infrastructure - fixing the 10th largest port in the world, opening up one of the largest roads for interstate commerce, in addition to that they're meeting with companies with the opportunity to do business with them and meeting with other countries for the opportunity to do trade with them.  As they continue to grow economically and become stronger...and they come up with alternative revenue outside of relying on oil if they could do away with corruption, stabilize their government, keep these idiots...from launching missiles at US soldiers, all this contributes to the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar and from there we'll start to see increases happening in increments as they go along.

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: TV is showing the IMF and the World Bank talking about Iraq and then the IMF kind of started talking bad about us...Iraq.  Criticizing.  Out of no where the World Bank stands up and says, 'Get off their backs.  There is a plan in place and expect imports to bust wide open because soon as the dinar revalues... YES the World Bank said this.  The World Bank is saying the dinar revaluation will cause us to buy more imports because we have more purchasing power. They're telling us this! FRANK: It's no longer a secret...My goodness...this is straight from the horses mouth...This is basically an announcement...evidence.  He said it.

Mnt Goat  This gets more and more exciting with each call to Iraq [with CBI contact]. So, we know from past conversations that Iraq wants and needs to continue the process of the financial reform plan, of which the currency reform is a part of and a VERY high priority.

MarkZ Article: “Vietnam and Japan establish comprehensive strategic partnership”  Vietnam moved into the number 4 slot for trading partners for Japan. This means Vietnam is growing in trade and militarily.  Vietnam and Turkey are also establishing much closer ties and swapping local currencies for trade. Vietnam is making big solid moves in the international economy.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well according to the goats newsletter today ..... the cbi will be starting to issue lower notes in the middle of December at a ration of around 1:1 & then to forecast in the new year. But to my thinking and I might be wrong... they need a rate to use the lower denoms. So how can they exchange without it being on forex?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Well according to the goats newsletter today ..... the cbi will be starting to issue lower notes in the middle of December at a ration of around 1:1 & then to forecast in the new year. But to my thinking and I might be wrong... they need a rate to use the lower denoms. So how can they exchange without it being on forex?

They can’t!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

The last rate change occurred around nov-Dec when they adjusted to 1450 back. In 2020, maybe we will see another around the 20th of December? 

Edited by screwball
  • Like 1