Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumours all over other site

BETTYBOOP

This is mainly for folks who maybe haven't been in this as long as some of us. I have been here since 2011 but had lurked for about 18 months before joining. 

Now it is easy to get caught up in the hype and the  it is done ! The rate is xxx. I look in on YouTube everyday. I watch a lot of stuff on there not all about the dinar. But if you go look right now... the rumours are that it will be done by December 1st. .... what was it last month? ... Nov. 1st.... Now many of these pages are from young men in Iraq. Probably poorly educated , have discovered the hype about the currency of Iraq AND have jumped on the bandwagon of the frank, marks and others in dinar land. If you actually listen to what they say  you will soon realise they know NOTHING! They basically repeat what we read in the rumours section of this site. 

So,  I would encourage any newer people to go read older things on this site. Educate your self and try to understand what iraq is doing and the huge potential ot has. When somebody calls out a rumour in here it is usually 1 of us who has been here a while. By all means ask questions but think about what you want to ask.  Anybody want to add to this please do

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

• BETTYBOOP changed the title to Rumours all over other site

I am aware there are some very clever people in this site who understand finance way way better than I ever will. We are all looking for a positive out come where we benefit and the iraqi people also benefit. When these really smart people speak I take in what they have said and try to learn more in my own time. I don't have all the answers, none of us do. We don't know when it will happen. Me.... I am just a psychiatric nurse who wants to be able to retire early and develop a social housing project for the less fortunate people in my country. I am sure that would be more rewarding that what nursing and health care has become across the world, especially since the virus took over. I no longer feel safe atnwork. Not because of the patients but due to poor management of the system, lack of funding and a shambolic government

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, T B said:

we will need alot of nurses like you after all the crap the deepstate has done ! be blessed dear!😀

Thank you TB. I worked in addiction / mental health for most of my career. It pains me to see patients who desperately need treatment being refused because they are no longer considered a priority

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

thats true, i see so many that needs help, heck my ole butt has problems sometimes! ha! ha! but thank GOD i have him!  thank you for your kindness, we need more people like you!  you will be blessed as my dear ole mom use to tell us!  have a good blessed day honey!😀

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

This is mainly for folks who maybe haven't been in this as long as some of us. I have been here since 2011 but had lurked for about 18 months before joining. 

Now it is easy to get caught up in the hype and the  it is done ! The rate is xxx. I look in on YouTube everyday. I watch a lot of stuff on there not all about the dinar. But if you go look right now... the rumours are that it will be done by December 1st. .... what was it last month? ... Nov. 1st.... Now many of these pages are from young men in Iraq. Probably poorly educated , have discovered the hype about the currency of Iraq AND have jumped on the bandwagon of the frank, marks and others in dinar land. If you actually listen to what they say  you will soon realise they know NOTHING! They basically repeat what we read in the rumours section of this site. 

So,  I would encourage any newer people to go read older things on this site. Educate your self and try to understand what iraq is doing and the huge potential ot has. When somebody calls out a rumour in here it is usually 1 of us who has been here a while. By all means ask questions but think about what you want to ask.  Anybody want to add to this please do

Thanks BB.  You said it best.

One Guru says something, then all the other Gurus jump on the bandwagon repeating the same rumors like parrots.  Polly want a cracker.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

for all you people that took the deep state shots , try some of the Ivermectin , it works well my feed lady says, the 1  that i use when i buy feed for my animals, works for her, she.s never sick, uses alot she said! now  paw paws gotta eat some ole turkey !  he! he!  😀 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, T B said:

for all you people that took the deep state shots , try some of the Ivermectin , it works well my feed lady says, the 1  that i use when i buy feed for my animals, works for her, she.s never sick, uses alot she said! now  paw paws gotta eat some ole turkey !  he! he!  😀 

Unfortunately some of us were forced to take ot or loss or jobs 

I had 2 shots plus a booster and I an not aloud any more by order of my gp. My skin is covered in sores as a reaction to the second jab. I have also had long covid for almost 2 years

• Sad 5

16 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I had 2 shots plus a booster and I a not aloud any more by order of my gp. My skin is covered in sores as a reaction to the second jab. I have also had long covid for almost 2 years

I had been healthy all my life until 2 1/2 years ago when I took both jabs. Long story short 10 days after the second vaccine I developed massive blood clots that went to my lung. The doctor gave me a 30% chance of surviving the surgery but by God's grace I made it. To this day my gp is adamant on me not getting the booster. I have had Covid once but nothing more than a mild cold. My mistake was trusting Fauci. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, trvlr787 said:

I had been healthy all my life until 2 1/2 years ago when I took both jabs. Long story short 10 days after the second vaccine I developed massive blood clots that went to my lung. The doctor gave me a 30% chance of surviving the surgery but by God's grace I made it. To this day my gp is adamant on me not getting the booster. I have had Covid once but nothing more than a mild cold. My mistake was trusting Fauci. 

I worked in the NHS at the outbreak. I was considered a high risk patient but we also had managers who told us if we did not take it we would have no job. I am now on long term antibiotics and long acting antihistamine because I scratch constantly and the sores are infected. My gp is pretty sure it was thebnano particles in the vaccine that caused the reaction. I have had covid once that I am aware of but despite the vaccine it totally floored me . that was in January 2022 and I have had long covid since 

• Sad 4

37 minutes ago, T B said:

Off label use of Stromectol..(Human Ivermectin) have seen results in stopping Covid almost immediately. Same thing for Hydroxychloroquine...  Many clinical studies confirm this.    CL 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I had 2 shots plus a booster and I an not aloud any more by order of my gp. My skin is covered in sores as a reaction to the second jab. I have also had long covid for almost 2 years

https://www.cureus.com/articles/207654-clinical-approach-to-post-acute-sequelae-after-covid-19-infection-and-vaccination#!/

Dr. Peter McCollough (respected anti-COVID vaccine doctor) gives list of products to remove vaccine from system.  They are listed at the end of this article. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 5

57 minutes ago, T B said:

i use it myself. it works too really well along with HCQ! Benidict Fauci Knew it along too! He's a traitor, that belongs in a federal prison for the rest of his miserable life! That poison we got injected with has killed millions of people and now the ones that made it through the initial round, now have severe heart problems because of it! He really needs the electric chair! Do not take any more of the china virus shots if you want to keep on living! My heart Dr. told me this Vac. was nothing but poison!! He told me he lost over 80 of his patients that took the shot. Hopefully President Trump will make this little Ba$tard pay for his crimes against humanity!! JMHO!  :cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9

17 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

https://www.cureus.com/articles/207654-clinical-approach-to-post-acute-sequelae-after-covid-19-infection-and-vaccination#!/

Dr. Peter McCollough (respected anti-COVID vaccine doctor) gives list of products to remove vaccine from system.  They are listed at the end of this article. 

Many , many thanks. Will spend a lot of time reading this.Bless you and thank you for tryi g to help.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Shedagal  THAT was a very interesting read. Some of the treatments suggested I already take so that is possibly why I am now having more good days than bad. However I will be looking in to the rest of the suggested treatments. Thanks again. 

Glad to help.  Pray it works.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

So sorry to hear of your situation. I was not forced to get a vax to keep my job; it was simply to keep my then late-eighties age parents safe. My mother has since passed, but my dear old Dad is still plugging along at 92. I stop on my way home from work every day and believed what Lord Fauci and Collins were telling us; that with the mRNA vaccine we would neither get nor be able to transmit the virus. I got the Pfizer double jab and evidently inherited good genes because I have not really had any adverse reactions I can definitely attribute to the shots. I should have been more circumspect and waited, but again I thought the shots would prevent my bringing any virus from work into their home.

As early as July of 2020 I was reading reports of the Italian experience and knew even then that 75% of Italian fatalities were an average of 80+ years old with at least three comorbidities. But, again, the lying bastards said the shot would prevent acquisition and transmission of the virus. I was 60 and healthy when I got the shots, and was not necessarily worried about getting covid and dying. It was for my parents. Then, five or six months after getting the shots I read two articles on Israel's experiences with covid and the Pfizer vax. The Israeli government contracted with Pfizer to provide their country with vaccines. They were getting hit hard in May of 2021, but their numbers of new infection began to subside after they got 80+ percent of their citizens vaccinated by early July. They actually had several days in July with Zero new cases and thought they had it licked. Then came August and new case numbers began to spike. The Israeli equivalent of our lovely CDC came to the conclusion that the mRNA vax was only good for FIVE months maximum, then the protection drops precipitously. The amazing thing was that literally two weeks after that Israeli report on the Pfizer vaccine's efficacy, Fauci gets on the news talk shows and says we might have to get boosters every SIX months! If the Israel research said there is NO protection after FIVE months, why wouldn't the money grubbing, lying bastard recommend the shot every FOUR months if he really cared about people? Because he knew it was all a fabricated crisis from the beginning.

If Trump gets back in office, he HAS to do a better job of vetting individuals that will be in the administration!

Shedegal, thank you very much for the Cureus article! I have not come across it in my research and I will read it and pass it on.

Fimum

Edited by Fimum
  • Upvote 4

ive never tried or ordered it ,dont know, i just saved it on one of the republican sites in case , it says no prescription, i heard you can use  the horse stuff too! but take the right amount , the feed lady uses the hose stuff she says, you can use the other stuff Trump told about , cant remember the name of it, i think someone already said the name earlier !

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, T B said:

ive never tried or ordered it ,dont know, i just saved it on one of the republican sites in case , it says no prescription, i heard you can use  the horse stuff too! but take the right amount , the feed lady uses the hose stuff she says, you can use the other stuff Trump told about , cant remember the name of it, i think someone already said the name earlier !

You can use the injectionable one . Draw out 1cc of the Ivermectin. Then put in a cup of water. Then drink it. The paste is tough to take plus you take it by weight. My horses never complained when I used to give it to them. But it taste terrible! Plus I take 1 HCQ tablet. You will almost get back to feeling good the 1st day! Please get stocked up for your families health! I’m not trying to scare anyone but JFI! The authorities in California have discovered a Chinese biological warfare lab, I think in LA! These subversives were developing more strains of this deadly virus. Plus they had other deadly viruses in their lab! I think it was accidentally discovered by a code enforcement officer! Which is great it was found! My question is how many more do the Chinese have around the country! I don’t think it would take very many to cause major problems here in the United States, for that matter the world! I would bet dollars to dimes there are some in Mexico right across the border! Just waiting to unleash! Like I say have a plan and a plan to act!! Merry Christmas!! JMHO! 🤠

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

@T BHave you purchased from this site before? I went there and it says only current customers or referrals....how do you get a referral if you don't presently have an existing condition requiring medication? Thanks! 

I've read that ivermectin for horses is preferred over human ivermectin. You can purchase on Amazon or in a local tractor supply store. I use the horse paste monthly just to maintain but I did take it daily to rid myself of parasites. I took a "pencil eraser" size dose once a day for 2 weeks and then took 2 weeks off and then again for 2 weeks. I got sick for a few days as the parasites died.. some people recommend taking "activated charcoal " to help remove the waste from your body but I did not.

I make my own hrdroxychloroquin (sp?)

3 organic grapefruit (skins only)

3 organic lemon (skins only)

Simmer skins in water for 3 hours, covered.

Discard skins and let liquid cool. 

Freeze portion you won't use within the week.

Take 1 tablespoon daily.

• Thanks 5