Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a bank story.

Another Mrs Bank Lady story ???

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via PDK:     Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

ARTICLE:  We have some bank stories I think you will enjoy… I thought this was a fantastic one:   I am editing the name of the bank for the bank & the individual’s safety:  I have an account with ———–I was there the other day talking with a bank manager.  I asked her if she knew about Basel 3 & the changes in banks requirements in becoming a world’s currency exchange center & gold backed institution…She said they knew about the changes…& that they had been watching me (The bank customer) & had a portfolio on me & they were excited for me & hoped they could keep me as a customer…. She said that was all she could say…& she may have said to much.  I think this was fantastic.  We have heard similar stories from other members.

Luigi says...

bank storied are a dime a dozen.

Take lightly...especially a MZ bank story.

Stay grounded...stay focused...stay thirsty.

• Haha 4

Here's another article related to the above...they're saying it's all done...

Militia Man:      DONE.

ARTICLE:  They’re saying it’s done.   I really like that.   I think you guys should be happy about it because if all the currency swaps are taken care of…I think it’s a precursor to an exchange rate change in the future.

Luigi says...It's not all done.

If it were all done, we would be at the bank.

Stay grounded...stay focused...stay thirsty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I read this on another site and had a good old laugh.I have noticed him and Frank pumping bank stories more so in the last couple of weeks. They are so out ragious that anybody with a mors8 of common sense and intellectual should be able to see it is out right lies! 

'Mrs. Bank Lady' strikes again...

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I read this on another site and had a good old laugh.I have noticed him and Frank pumping bank stories more so in the last couple of weeks. They are so out ragious that anybody with a mors8 of common sense and intellectual should be able to see it is out right lies! 

Luigi1 is part of the problem for knowingly brining these lies to contaminate this website. lol

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...we won't get out of this month without the RV...

MarkZ  via PDK:     RV This Month.

ARTICLE:  Lots of financial experts are… still hoping we see the RV by Dec 1st.  That is their goal.   And Iraq has been very clear it needs to go by Jan 1st.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@jaybake lungi is not part of the problem. If he did not bring the rumours along with all the others who contibute we would have less experienced and less knowledgeable people totally believing this rubbish! 

Nobody knows the date or rate Yes we would all like it to RV this very minute but not happening. At least if they read it here people like lungi and myself can state it is rubbish and perhaps save somebody a lot of misery and disappointment.  Otherwise they may well join other sites and believe every .word spouted by Frank and Mark or tnt Tony. Nadir doesn't know anything more than the rest he just expressed an opinion but it isn't full of the bank story hype this lot spout.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article related to the above...we won't get out of this month without the RV...

MarkZ  via PDK:     RV This Month.

ARTICLE:  Lots of financial experts are… still hoping we see the RV by Dec 1st.  That is their goal.   And Iraq has been very clear it needs to go by Jan 1st.

And the delusional fairytale continues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Everyone loves a bank story...here's another one from the Z...

MarkZ via PDK:    A Redemption Center Found In Plain View.

ARTICLE:  Here is one more…bank story:

This person went to Krogers…& what they had installed in Krogers will surprise you.  A currency redemption machine that reads foreign currency...And they are building a brand new BOA right across the street with no drive through windows …in the lobby there are no tellers…in the lobby are 2 big tables…& there are 10 offices down each side of the building. 

This is a totally new format & will be open next week…They are expecting people in with foreign currency.  How many people roll around with foreign currency?  I think this is a huge tell on what they suspect is coming…

• Haha 4

gotta love the bank stories, and the redemtion centers from the fools that shoot that sheet out! no freaking redemtion centers people!  this ole paw paw is no fool!  come on people!   lord help them!  gotta laugh, thats like the freak calls . dam spam! jesus help them! gotta go to bed! 🤣

• Haha 3

On 11/26/2023 at 2:48 AM, jaybake said:

Luigi1 is part of the problem for knowingly brining these lies to contaminate this website. lol

I can see your point…I am not sure their posts actually add to this site, we have the best news hounds and interpreters here! We seem to post stuff then it comes back in the fom of Intel and guru speak on the other sites! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, T B said:

gotta love the bank stories, and the redemtion centers from the fools that shoot that sheet out! no freaking redemtion centers people!  this ole paw paw is no fool!  come on people!   lord help them!  gotta laugh, thats like the freak calls . dam spam! jesus help them! gotta go to bed! 🤣

They are very nasty cruel people….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ya know, for all the years I have been in this, it’s the same old same old at the end of every year. Soon is the word that usually describes what the gurus have to say. Some day they will get it right. And this is the closest we have ever been. Time will tell. Just so glad I have never givin  $$ to any of them to be “informed” when it happens..it happens. 

one day closer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

This latest story is even worse than the last one. Why anybody believe s him I will never understand

Because in these much troubled times ( and not only in these times really...) people do need desperately to cling on to something, anything......Sad but true.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Pow! 2

On 11/28/2023 at 3:35 PM, cjdavid said:

Ya know, for all the years I have been in this, it’s the same old same old at the end of every year. Soon is the word that usually describes what the gurus have to say. Some day they will get it right. And this is the closest we have ever been. Time will tell. Just so glad I have never givin  $$ to any of them to be “informed” when it happens..it happens. 

one day closer

True dat

7 minutes ago, umbertino said:

This latest story is even worse than the last one. Why anybody believe s him I will never understand

Because in these much troubled times ( and not only in these times really...) people do need desperately to cling on to something, anything......Sad but true.....

Well stated U...

If we don't stand for something...we'll fall for anything.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3