Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump faces 7 counts of mishandling classified documents

The sad thing is all this was avoidable.

Dang Man, I've heard that same statement on so many Fake News Hate Everything America (Trump) outlets. It like a brainwash tactic, repeat. repeat, repeat, then it must be true. 

The TDS is exploding tonight!! Trump didn't go to jail today... 😂😂

• Pow! 5

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

What law did he break, please be specific about the law and how he violated it?

He’d had 102 classified documents in a public bathroom. He was bragging and showing them to other people. He was asked to return them. He didn’t. This stuff is indefensible. Nothing more to be said. NOTHING!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

He’d had 102 classified documents in a public bathroom. He was bragging and showing them to other people. He was asked to return them. He didn’t. This stuff is indefensible. Nothing more to be said. NOTHING!

NOTHING can be said to convince you ….. for sure.  
you prolly still believe in the Russia scam.  Or any of the made up crap that followed. 
you have made up your mind about Trump.  
Good luck with that 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

On 6/13/2023 at 8:03 PM, caddieman said:

I asked for the Law that he broke... 

He was President at the time he took the documents and he has the right to have those documents. End of Story.

Unlike Joe Biden, Hillarious Clinton and Mike Pence, all who are definitely in violation of the law for being in possession of classified documents.   

I take it your not understanding the legal railroad the left has President Trump on. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

I asked for the Law that he broke... 

He was President at the time he took the documents and he has the right to have those documents. End of Story.

Unlike Joe Biden, Hillarious Clinton and Mike Pence, all who are definitely in violation of the law for being in possession of classified documents.   

I take it your not understanding the legal railroad the left has President Trump on. :facepalm:

He was not president when he took them. And that is really beside the point. At 12:01 January 20th he is no longer President. He has no right to have those documents. End of story. Those documents are and belong to the American people not one egotistical person. And I’m fairly confident you aren’t supposed to show them to ordinary citizens. I’m fairly confident when the government comes calling and wants the documents returned you don’t give back half and hide the other half for over two years. 
Funny you bring up Biden. Biden is. President now. According to you Biden has every right to those documents wherever he wants them……..or I guess that doesn’t apply to a President you don’t like.

When asked all the people you referenced returned them all. Even one that’s President. What law did he break………..37 of them! I guess you think showing thing like nuke capability of the US to some yahoos at a golf course is a-ok.🤦‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

On 6/13/2023 at 6:36 PM, yota691 said:

Trump visits Versailles Miami Cuban restaurant

Newsmax

13K views  2 hours ago  #NEWSMAX #News #BreakingNews

Trump is loved by true Americans. I love these videos. Thank you Yota. When fake president Joesephine Bedone walks into an establishment they people look at him like wtf?

Edited by DanP
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, DanP said:

Trump is loved by true Americans. I love these videos. Thank you Yota. When fake president Joesephine Bedone walks into an establishment they people look at him like wtf?

Thanks Dan, so true. Lets go Brandon, and we love President Trump! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/13/2023 at 5:24 PM, yota691 said:

You ask that question so many times, and you hear nothing but crickets...Mr. Markinsa

I gave up trying to convince the brainwashed/ programmed. Its a lost cause. Orange man bad, orange man bad.
Joe gooood man. Boost me/ smell me/ brush the hair on my legs/ and I sell america for gooood price. Sheeez. I gave up wasting my energy trying to convince people. They will go to their grave believing the way they do, thanks the indoctrination from our government. They didnt have a chance.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

Caddieman you are so full of :bs:! Trump was back in Mar-A-Lago before Dementia Joe was sworn in on the 20th. Even though the corrupt left couldn't wait till noon, so he was officially sworn in at 11:47. So those documents in Trump's possession were legal. Did the HillDawg give back here classed docs? Nope, hammer smashed and bleached the electronic devices. How about Der Slickmeister's secret docs in his sock drawer? Did he return those? Nope? Was he ever punished? Nope And then we have Joe, I just leave that for now as there is way too much to type. ALL GOOD Rats can have there doc regardlesss of whether or not they are entitled or legal , but Trump? Nooooooo, Hang the treason Mf'er. Your hypocrisy knows no end caddieman , you are consumed with TDS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Every government in the world has copies, or knowledge of all these treasured secretive items... that are so important to the talking heads in the MSM....They build it up....expound on it....it makes them more important... (Fox/CNN/Etc.)

Let the courts handle it....

IMO the MSM is the most destructive entity in dividing the country and the World....they are the mouth pieces for all who want to destroy the greatest country in the history of the world....If you're basing your judgements on the misinformation the MSN spews then you have my sympathy....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

In reality, we are light-years ahead of this argument.  Trump finally exposed the Deep State psyop (the weaponization of the government) in his speech and his implementation of devolution and Q.  He is CIC in a military COG.

We are in the end game of the storm.  Nothing can stop what is coming.

Those who have refused to see it will have to acknowledge it.  Those who have prayed, labored, and fought frustration will be satisfied.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 6/9/2023 at 4:55 PM, caddieman said:

Ya can’t make this up! In his own words.

Everything he said is true.

BTW he was just charged with espionage - yet no bail, no finger prints, no mug shots, no jail, no restrictions, with travel, etc....

Seems a little light for someone that has committed such dastardly deeds.

Trump is playing them for the fools they are. "These people are stupid."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

He was not president when he took them. And that is really beside the point. At 12:01 January 20th he is no longer President. He has no right to have those documents. End of story.

He was President.  The White House is/was emptied of all the outgoing President's personal effects including records. Prior to Biden's inauguration.

If you watched the video all the way through you might learn something.  If you did watch it all through, next time take your head out and listen to what Mr Davis was telling you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 6/13/2023 at 8:03 PM, caddieman said:

WHAT THE FLIP 🤪

You have absolutely no clue of the depths of your blindness in relation with the truth. Obviously most people here have come to the same conclusion about you that I did years ago.

That you are irreparably damaged in your blindness. And thus not worth further debate.

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Don't know in my 73 years on this earth if I have EVER seen a larger group of BLATANTLY STUPID people, but boy do they think they are brilliant

I would give you a thousand pluses if I could.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3