Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD follow up to last nights post

Niko

Thanks Niko! (+) This is definetly not like DD to stick his neck out like this. You can tell that he is excited as well. All this year he has stuck with the October time frame. Even if this turns out where nothing happens, I will not hold it against him. I would rather have him share his excitement than to say nothing at all.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 7

Niko is the DD or you?

Anyway, when it happens it will happen

If Iraq wants to move forward and start any of these major projects that they have signed contracts for to rebuild their country. Then we already know what they have to do. Period...

and if the RV doesnt happen by whenever the author of this says it will, I wont hold it against him or his "top secret uber high level" contacts... LOL :lol:

Oh and that bit about not going out and buying more dinar??? Is that reverse psychology?? ROFL!! :lol:

August 22, 2010 · Posted in All,

Based on what has been shared with me, from contacts DIFFERENT than other forums, and from several contacts that are tied to this from different angles, I am optimistically hopeful we won’t have to be in this investment much longer.

I am sticking with my post last night, that we will see a change to this investment by sometime next week, MAYBE even as early as tomorrow, BUT you just don’t know how these things will roll out, and it MAY take a few days longer, even into the latter part of next week.

Yes, I know this all goes against my original stated time line of October 17th, and by the “end of October”. I would not believe this myself if it were not for the quality of contacts and information I’ve received over the past week, ONE phone call and contact in particular. As you know, I will NEVER reveal my contacts and their sources. I will NEVER give specifics, as that can just as easily reveal the “Who” and the “What”. So, take it as everything else, just more information to reference about this investment on my site.

Yes, I am VERY anxious about this, as this is really the FIRST post I’ve made of this magnitude and specificity. If it ends up being wrong, I will make a post to that affect and even own up to it, and give my reasons based on what I am told. Though, I don’t believe that will happen despite my natural skepticism about Iraq and this investment’s ever-moving time lines.

So, please do NOT go out and buy more dinar based on my information. I’m genuine about that! Pray to keep a level head, and let’s all “keep the faith” (as Frank26 says) that this ride is finally over this coming week. I can assure you this, that if this week comes and goes, with no change, I will NOT be this specific again. I agree with DrJ’s comments from the past… “one strike and you’re out” when it comes to making predictions in this investment.

Go Dinar!

thanks for the post niko,very exciting !!! GO RV !!!!!

August 22, 2010 · Posted in All,

Based on what has been shared with me, from contacts DIFFERENT than other forums, and from several contacts that are tied to this from different angles, I am optimistically hopeful we won’t have to be in this investment much longer.

I am sticking with my post last night, that we will see a change to this investment by sometime next week, MAYBE even as early as tomorrow, BUT you just don’t know how these things will roll out, and it MAY take a few days longer, even into the latter part of next week.

Yes, I know this all goes against my original stated time line of October 17th, and by the “end of October”. I would not believe this myself if it were not for the quality of contacts and information I’ve received over the past week, ONE phone call and contact in particular. As you know, I will NEVER reveal my contacts and their sources. I will NEVER give specifics, as that can just as easily reveal the “Who” and the “What”. So, take it as everything else, just more information to reference about this investment on my site.

Yes, I am VERY anxious about this, as this is really the FIRST post I’ve made of this magnitude and specificity. If it ends up being wrong, I will make a post to that affect and even own up to it, and give my reasons based on what I am told. Though, I don’t believe that will happen despite my natural skepticism about Iraq and this investment’s ever-moving time lines.

So, please do NOT go out and buy more dinar based on my information. I’m genuine about that! Pray to keep a level head, and let’s all “keep the faith” (as Frank26 says) that this ride is finally over this coming week. I can assure you this, that if this week comes and goes, with no change, I will NOT be this specific again. I agree with DrJ’s comments from the past… “one strike and you’re out” when it comes to making predictions in this investment.

Go Dinar!

Thanks for the post, some good info. "One strike and you're out", well there are a few people that have struck out numerous times then.

• Upvote 1

I'll wait before popping the champagne, but this is really not like Roger to make these statements. I think he's definitely an up and up guy, so we'll all see soon enough. Full moons are great for manifestations and meditation... so everyone take time to meditate, pray and manifest these next few nights on world peace, world prosperity, our troops and the Iraqi people :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Well i am not predicting anything but i will say this! I have a freind who's brother is in California near Ali's office and from the reports we are getting from him this thing is really being hyped up to happen this week or early next week! Now he hasnt told us if he is actually in the mix with Ali but i do know he has talked with him personally on a few occasions! Of course Ali is a salesmen for the dinar so any info coming down that pipe could be just to sell more dinar! Thanks for the post and lets all hope it happens this week im ready!

GOOOOO!!!!! RVVVVVVVV!!!!

• Upvote 1