Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Okay, thanks a lot.  The reason I bought on Webull in the first place is because you said you bought your shares there.

Otherwise, I would have used an American Exchange.

Hey Floridan, I left about 60 shares with WeBull, then opened up 2 other accounts, I just didnt want to have to lean on just one account, started to transfer them out, but they wanted 75 to transfer, so I just decided to let them ride, We going to be A-OK!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Yesterday we had around 15k contracts in the money, now we have 75k with the potential of 60k more if we struck the $45.01 price.

We probably saw some delta hedging today covering those contracts helping to keep buying pressure up.

There is a reported measly 95k shares to borrow at the very moment.

They do not want this to stay over $40 thats for sure so tomorrow should be fun.

January 21, 2022 we now would have 163k contracts in the money at $40.01 with the potential of an additional 196k out of the money.

If we are going to take a gamma squeeze route, 1-21-2022 is potentially very big. Hopefully we dont have to depend on gamma to help trigger a short squeeze. We will see.

Something else to look out for, AMC earnings announcement early November...if people think its positive we may have additional buying pressure from that. Inflation is a factor.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Hey Floridan, I left about 60 shares with WeBull, then opened up 2 other accounts, I just didnt want to have to lean on just one account, started to transfer them out, but they wanted 75 to transfer, so I just decided to let them ride, We going to be A-OK!

Thanks so much, RW.

I've been wanting to ask you something for a long time.  Is your name Ron?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

Okay, thanks a lot.  The reason I bought on Webull in the first place is because you said you bought your shares there.

Otherwise, I would have used an American Exchange.

At that time it was recommended because of Robinhood with their stopping the buying. It wasn't until months later Apes began to discover PFOF and who was doing it. This has definitely been a learning experience and an uncovering of all manner of wrongdoing. And the APES have had to evolve so to speak to combat it. I believe this is what has been holding up the MOASS. They have so many ways to play their games and we learn everyday what we have to do next. The only thing that hasn't changed is Buy and Hold.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

At that time it was recommended because of Robinhood with their stopping the buying. It wasn't until months later Apes began to discover PFOF and who was doing it. This has definitely been a learning experience and an uncovering of all manner of wrongdoing. And the APES have had to evolve so to speak to combat it. I believe this is what has been holding up the MOASS. They have so many ways to play their games and we learn everyday what we have to do next. The only thing that hasn't changed is Buy and Hold.

Okay, thank you.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Okay, thank you.

Again. Webull is fine with what you have in it. Just restrict them from being able to loan them out. 

Then like others have said, it's a good idea to open another account, like Fidelity, and buy any more from there.

Go AMC! Go APES! Go DINAR!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

The chart is looking real good imo. 
We have an uptrend in the making. 
Looking for a cross of the 100 ma at 42.70 and over solid resistance at 52.78 Unless there is some bad news I expect this to run to 52.78

That resistance level at 52.78 is also the .70 Fib line. Past that is another resistance line at the ATH of 72.5 ish.  Through that I’m seeing a clean run to 100-118.  

At any one of these resistance lines of 42.70, 52.78, and 72.50 we could get a pull back and back test. When I enter I’m a hold so make sure you do your own DD.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

After listening to a few of the Vids from Mark I just want to say the 40 price point is also the 50 ma on a Daily chart. All the major moving averages as well as the Fibonacci levels are battleground lines.  Each line acts as resistance and even when they cross up many times will the price will back test just to make sure that the last battleground line has support.  

At 12:22 CT the price is trying to get over the 200 ma on a 1 hour chart and trying to cross the 50 ma on the 4 hour chart. ( it already crossed earlier but retreated back below).  I believe we will hold the 50?ma on the Daily chart at 40 bucks !!!!  

I haven’t bought yet. Possibly Mon or Tues if we don’t back test to the 20 ma.  I’ll be very honest.  I’m skittish when it comes to this stock.  It’s a  6-9 buck stock fundamentally and if Apes start selling it could go right back there.  They are trying to wear us down.  When I buy I DO NOT WANT TO SELL.  Let’s out wait the crooks and break their backs.  It might cause a massive implosion of the Stock Market but maybe they should quit crooking us with their BS illegal activities. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

50 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

After listening to a few of the Vids from Mark I just want to say the 40 price point is also the 50 ma on a Daily chart. All the major moving averages as well as the Fibonacci levels are battleground lines.  Each line acts as resistance and even when they cross up many times will the price will back test just to make sure that the last battleground line has support system" rel="">support.  

At 12:22 CT the price is trying to get over the 200 ma on a 1 hour chart and trying to cross the 50 ma on the 4 hour chart. ( it already crossed earlier but retreated back below).  I believe we will hold the 50?ma on the Daily chart at 40 bucks !!!!  

I haven’t bought yet. Possibly Mon or Tues if we don’t back test to the 20 ma.  I’ll be very honest.  I’m skittish when it comes to this stock.  It’s a  6-9 buck stock fundamentally and if Apes start selling it could go right back there.  They are trying to wear us down.  When I buy I DO NOT WANT TO SELL.  Let’s out wait the crooks and break their backs.  It might cause a massive implosion of the Stock Market but maybe they should quit crooking us with their BS illegal activities. 

There's no way Apes are going to sell. This is not a stock investment as much as it is a life changing, us little people, fight the rich crooks, David VS Goliath investment. We're like a pitbull latched on to a thief that has broken into our house and not letting go till we get our reward. 

Thank you again for all you contribute. 

And have a blessed weekend all. Closer and closer is our reward.

:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Just now, keylime said:

Thank you again for all you contribute. 

And have a blessed weekend all. Closer and closer is our reward.

Thank you and all the Apes for letting me join the crusade.  I’m in this fight and believe in what it stands for.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4