Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

image.jpeg.de5ac6071eb9fdca55658155655ac360.jpeg

This is a chart of AMC from June. This chart could be any Stock or Crypto on a breakout.  When I see this chart pattern I go in big and ride it up.  When it crosses down the 5 ma I will usually sell half my position which in most cases allows the other half to be on the house.  You can put up with a lot of pain if your cost basis is zero.  You can also build a nice portfolio if you do it over and over.  

You should be able to see my major moving averages. From the bottom up to the price candlestick 

200 ma is teal

100 ma is light blue. ( looks gray)

50 ma is red

20 ma is green

9 ma is purple 

The Bollinger Bands are yellow.  Do you see how the moving averages fan out and the price jumps up and starts “walking up” the upper Bollinger Band? When you see this it’s go time.  I will usually buy every bar up on these spike runs. They will usually go straight like this for 2-6 bars.  Once the trade exhausts it will go sideways and correct and drift lower or come down violently and spike back up almost as violently before it corrects. 

If you are long you just take it all in stride but understand the big spikes will always correct 25-35%.  If I’m a trader I take half out on the 5 ma and all out on the 9 or 20 ma cross down.   You will pay higher taxes but you will gain shares if that’s your goal.  

I apologize that I don’t have more time to share more.  I have a family member I need to go see in the hospital.  

txxWrestling I don’t do predictions but let’s just say I’m watching the AMC chart for a solid entry.  We closed below the 9 ma which was something I would have not liked to see. This chart has some work to do to get that proper moving average alignment.  Don’t be in a hurry to enter.  I always wait and when I do enter I filter in.  Sometimes you get a head fake move where the price gets over the 20 and comes right back down.  Then you are trapped.  It might take another few weeks of sideways movement or it could break out and up on a news or market item.  It’s never easy and anyone who says it is easy trading is a liar.  I work at my craft everyday.  I read, watch vids, study charts and talk to a group of trusted friends EVERYDAY!!!!!   Fast money earned usually just as easily is Lost!!!   Once you enter the arena of trading you must have a plan.  You need a entry discipline, an exit discipline. A stop loss discipline.  You must have some sort of basic Technical Analysis ability and a basic chart set up on your phone or home computer.   I use a number of charting platforms but I probably use Trading View the most.  

Always do your own research and due diligence.  Don’t trust anyone. 
I paper traded for a year before I started trading for real. Even after all of that fake trading I still got smoked because I had not developed my disciplines properly.   Losing money is the pits but once you get over the hump it does get easier.  Do I lose.  Yes, not often but occasionally I screw up because I enter too soon or break my entry disciplines. The key is to admit you messed up and get out before you wreck your portfolio.  (again if you are Long you can just hold). 

I’ve been in the Stock Market for over 40 years.  I’ve been an active trader for almost 24 years.  It’s a passion for me and I truly like what I do.  

One last tidbit.  In my 40 years of being in the Stock Market. I have always earned more by being Long.  Do not Day Trade unless you have had extensive training.  Day Trading is extremely difficult.   What I was describing in my post earlier is Swing trading or Trend Trading.  That can be very lucrative if you are patient and understand the patterns.  

I will try to post some more charts tomorrow.  What I showed you is just one pattern and I only showed one strategy.   I use moving averages but I also use Fibonacci and Elliot Wave. What I have posted is very very basic information but it works. The main ingredient is PATIENCE!!!!!

Thank you Pitcher. You're invaluable to this discussion in more ways than I can count. I give you the EXCELLENCE AWARD for not only sharing but caring enough to educate us as well. Patience is the key to many things in life. As my dad always says, 

" Take it slow and easy and easy and slow."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Lots of great Info. came out this week end in Marks videos.Been doing lots of reading as well and I'm thinking we will see green and should get close to $40.00 a share if not a little more.

The pressure is on the SEC to start doing something and sooner or later people or firms are going to start throwing each other under the bus in a survival game of the strong and the fittest.

JMHO,  pp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

image.jpeg.248e30b7d4ebbce1b358715958c9d42e.jpeg

Good morning Apes.  I have posted this chart to make a point.  It’s a Daily chart using the Heiken Ashi candlesticks.  It’s best to show trend imo.  This is a no brainer.  When in doubt zoom out to see that we are trending sideways, especially since the end of August.  

So congratulations you have worked the Evil Empire to a draw, a Mexican standoff. What’s going yo take place next will depend on several things.  Market sentiment, some big macro world event or a big shake out.  I don’t like to make predictions so I won’t.  I will say that when stocks coil and go sideways for months you usually get a sudden breakout up or down.  That’s what I mean by a shake out. Someone will blink and the other side will pounce. This chart is screaming for a breakout.  

There is no doubt in my mind there are a few whales who aren’t Hedge Funds that are playing this stock.  Just look at the green volume in late May.  That’s not just Joe/Jane Retail.  

It’s a waiting game and the big boys live for these moments. Someone will show their hand soon.  I just wait with them.  If the Evil Hedges try to take it lower I suspect they could work it down to the 200 ma around 25.  If Apes get nervous and sell it could get real ugly.  

If we could get a push over 40-42 with volume you may see another big leg up. Over 100.  That’s when the good whales will hop on.  That’s what I’m waiting for too.  (over42)

This is an interesting play.  I’m hanging and will hold it to zero.  That’s the only mentality that will beat the Citadel and the Big Banks like JPM and GS.  They don’t want Citadel to go broke.  They need them.  Its a rigged system exasperated by the Fed’s easy monetary policy.  

Uncle Lou may be correct about the coming week-weeks.  Stuff about to go down.  Try to hold if they take us lower but more importantly do what’s in your best interest financially.  I’m in a point in my life that I can hold. If we do break down below that orange line (the 200 ma around 25) be prepared for next support around 12 bucks 

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 6

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

image.jpeg.248e30b7d4ebbce1b358715958c9d42e.jpeg

Good morning Apes.  I have posted this chart to make a point.  It’s a Daily chart using the Heiken Ashi candlesticks.  It’s best to show trend imo.  This is a no brainer.  When in doubt zoom out to see that we are trending sideways, especially since the end of August.  

So congratulations you have worked the Evil Empire to a draw, a Mexican standoff. What’s going yo take place next will depend on several things.  Market sentiment, some big macro world event or a big shake out.  I don’t like to make predictions so I won’t.  I will say that when stocks coil and go sideways for months you usually get a sudden breakout up or down.  That’s what I mean by a shake out. Someone will blink and the other side will pounce. This chart is screaming for a breakout.  

There is no doubt in my mind there are a few whales who aren’t Hedge Funds that are playing this stock.  Just look at the green volume in late May.  That’s not just Joe/Jane Retail.  

It’s a waiting game and the big boys live for these moments. Someone will show their hand soon.  I just wait with them.  If the Evil Hedges try to take it lower I suspect they could work it down to the 200 ma around 25.  If Apes get nervous and sell it could get real ugly.  

If we could get a push over 40-42 with volume you may see another big leg up. Over 100.  That’s when the good whales will hop on.  That’s what I’m waiting for too.  (over42)

This is an interesting play.  I’m hanging and will hold it to zero.  That’s the only mentality that will beat the Citadel and the Big Banks like JPM and GS.  They don’t want Citadel to go broke.  They need them.  Its a rigged system exasperated by the Fed’s easy monetary policy.  

Uncle Lou may be correct about the coming week-weeks.  Stuff about to go down.  Try to hold if they take us lower but more importantly do what’s in your best interest financially.  I’m in a point in my life that I can hold. If we do break down below that orange line (the 200 ma around 25) be prepared for next support system" rel="">support around 12 bucks 

Thank you Pitcher. It is definitely coiling tighter and tighter with every trading day. With the push to register Apes shares with Computershare, which I haven't done yet, but apparently more and more are doing it, it appears to be weakening Hedgies hand because those shares are no longer being recycled. This is probably a large reason we see volume so low, amongst other reasons. But I truly think we are going to spring up over the next couple weeks or into November. Like you, I'm not selling and I don't see any evidence Apes are selling either. So we wait costing us nothing. They short costing them billions and eventually everything. 

Going to be quite an 4th quarter in AMCville. GME as well is already seeing the positive effects of registering their shares as they have much less than AMC.

The pressure is building and I don't see how these MMs and Hedgies can continue to lose their clients money without a major backlash. Add to the fact that the market itself may implode shortly and we are in an incredible position to benefit.

I'm patiently waiting with a knowing smile on my face this is going to pop one day. 

I just can't say when.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Apes shares with Computershare, which I haven't done yet, but apparently more and more are doing it, it appears to be weakening Hedgies hand because those shares are no longer being recycled

Thank you for your post. Keylime.  I’m going to look into registering some of my shares.  

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, keylime said:

Thank you Pitcher. It is definitely coiling tighter and tighter with every trading day. With the push to register Apes shares with Computershare, which I haven't done yet, but apparently more and more are doing it, it appears to be weakening Hedgies hand because those shares are no longer being recycled. This is probably a large reason we see volume so low, amongst other reasons. But I truly think we are going to spring up over the next couple weeks or into November. Like you, I'm not selling and I don't see any evidence Apes are selling either. So we wait costing us nothing. They short costing them billions and eventually everything. 

Going to be quite an 4th quarter in AMCville. GME as well is already seeing the positive effects of registering their shares as they have much less than AMC.

The pressure is building and I don't see how these MMs and Hedgies can continue to lose their clients money without a major backlash. Add to the fact that the market itself may implode shortly and we are in an incredible position to benefit.

I'm patiently waiting with a knowing smile on my face this is going to pop one day. 

I just can't say when.

00b74f076bed41a3.jpeg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1