Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Insurrection Act Signed a short time ago??

Just got this from my friend also and I have watched Monkey Werx many times in the past. He has a reliable intel source and has been told the Insurrection was signed a short time ago and he was called in since he is in the military! Watch this short video it was just posted about an hour ago!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Watch the video man it’s short either believe him or not it’s up to you, either way we all will find out soon enough! Here is another source that has some connections and he is not even in America. This guy also has at least two sources before he posts below.

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:salute::cowboy1::salute::cowboy1::salute:

LGD you sir are a Marine which means you are always a Marine!! I was saddened by your post about taking a step back I know it can get overwhelming at times however suck it up Marine we all need you sir this is NO time to hide! Everything you have posted looks like is coming true sir, you are appreciated, loved and needed here by many people seriously!!! Your brother however is another story he is 100% wrong and a traitor if he doesn’t get his head buried out of the sand!!! I can’t imagine how much that can weigh on you and your mind but no worries Good will triumph over evil!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Seems like all kinds of confirmations coming in 

Youtibe is not confirmation of anything.  No sources have been revealed, no credibility whatsoever has been substantiated and no major news source ( not one) has reported anything. 

My sources say nothing of the sort has even been talked about seriously  They can't find anyone willing to conduct such an opeation against the government due the massive affect it will have on the people and the economy. But again that's my source has stated.

1 minute ago, cranman said:

Youtibe is not confirmation of anything.  No sources have been revealed, no credibility whatsoever has been substantiated and no major news source ( not one) has reported anything. 

My sources say nothing of the sort has even been talked about seriously  They can't find anyone willing to conduct such an opeation against the government due the massive affect it will have on the people and the economy. But again that's my source has stated.

Are we going to count on the MSM the same MSM that plastered Hunter Biden’s Laptop story all over the place ?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

Well you would think any MSM network against Trump would jump all over this like white on rice. How can you give credibility to 2 or 3 people in their man caves saying have a source but provide absolutely no evidence. 

I truly think we are at a time where you can barely trust anyone without verification. You can only verify either when the event happens or does not.

This not an attack on you at all. Sorry if I am coming off that way. A search on the internet shows me that nothing  like this is occurring.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

US President Donald Trump told a rally in Georgia the fight to “drain the Washington swamp” and retain America’s destiny and dignity “has only just begun”. President Trump has held a rally in Dalton, Georgia ahead of the Georgia Senate run-off elections on Tuesday (local time). “We will never give in, we will never give up, we will never back down, we will never, ever surrender,” he said. “Because we are Americans.” “Our hearts bleed red, white and blue. “We are one movement, one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God.”

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, cranman said:

Well you would think any MSM network against Trump would jump all over this like white on rice. How can you give credibility to 2 or 3 people in their man caves saying have a source but provide absolutely no evidence. 

I truly think we are at a time where you can barely trust anyone without verification. You can only verify either when the event happens or does not.

This not an attack on you at all. Sorry if I am coming off that way. A search on the internet shows me that nothing  like this is occurring.  

There are people close to the source.....everyone knows this guy.....he's not in a man cave....rather a private jet headed home....

You can take it or leave it...

Is he credible?.......time will tell.....    CL 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/something-big-is-going-to-happen-this-week-mike-lindell-my-pillow-dot-com/

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yet there are some strange things happening.....ask the pillow guy......and these 2 this morning in Texas.... 

I know.....proves nothing.....or does it?

I wonder if this has to due with Trump will be in Texas tomorrow to congratulate accomplishments on the wall 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Military convoys domestically are not uncommon....particularly national guard or reserve units deploying for training exercises...sometimes travelling hundreds of miles from home....refueling is a necessary thing, even for military equipment.....Without knowing the exact location of the truck stop and seeing the identifying marks on the vehicles it's impossible to reach a conclusion as to their mission.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Military convoys domestically are not uncommon....particularly national guard or reserve units deploying for training exercises...sometimes travelling hundreds of miles from home....refueling is a necessary thing, even for military equipment.....Without knowing the exact location of the truck stop and seeing the identifying marks on the vehicles it's impossible to reach a conclusion as to their mission.

GO RV, then BV

And the display of weapons while traveling happens all the time.....😉

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1