Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING!!!  If you don't like reading speculation about why the RV may be imminent, please just skip this post!!!  That way you won't have to get upset and you also won't rain on the parade of those o

Great initial post KristiD!!!   Also great post and question Pitcher..   I have always hoped for a 1:1 rate but have been grounded at 10 cents. Both of my Iraqi friends (the Kurd a

From Delta ...            FROM IRAQI TV....   "An informed source reported that the reform paper promised by the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, regarding th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

if trump had control of the RV wouldnt you think he would have done it already to help his re-election that his about to lose...

In 2016 when Trump won, I felt for those who were shocked and devastated even though I rejoiced.  Will have no sympathy for them this time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10
7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

In 2016 when Trump won, I felt for those who were shocked and devastated even though I rejoiced.  Will have no sympathy for them this time.

Agreed. If they were interested in the truth, they could find it.

Edited by Longtimelurker
Decided not to edit
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

From Delta - Translating Comments On Iraqi Social Media ...

:D  :D  :D 

THESE ARE MESSAGES FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA TO THE NEW CBI GOV..........

"We hope that the value of Iraqi cash will be strengthened

and that we can eliminate the zeros and return in a strong currency

not necessarily at its previous value,

but it will counter the dollar and compete with it...

Actively spare and loyal employees of the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance"..............

MORE THAN A THOUSAND MESSAGES TO THE CBI TO RAISE THE VALUE AND COMPETE WITH THE DOLLAR....

مع العودة لتداول العملة المعدنية الصغيرة ،مثل باق الدول، للحفاظ على حقوق الناس في البيع والشراء،

with a return to the circulation of small coins, such as the rest of the countries, to preserve people's rights to buy and sell,

متى ما أزيلت الأصفار من العملة المحلية سيزول معها الفقر والديون وربى القروض الحرام حينها سوف ترجع قيمة الدينار العراقي الواحد إلى ما يعادل 3.3778 دولار كما في فترة 1971 و 1973 مثلما تفضلتم في هذا المنشور

Once the zeros are removed from the local currency, poverty and debt will be eliminated and the mortgage stake is lifted.

Then the value of the Iraqi dinar will return to the equivalent of $3.3778 as in 1971 and 1973, as you would have preferred in this publication.

لماذا لا يوجد فئات صغيرة معدنية كبقية دول العالم

Why aren't there small metal categories like the rest of the world?

THAT WAS JUST A FEW FROM THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES TO NEW CBI GOV......

ALL ASKING THE SAME...

RAISE THE VALUE AND COME OUT WITH NEW LDS...........

OVER A WEEK OR SO AND IT'S NOT STOPPING…

THEY WANT THE CBI TO TAKE THEM BACK TO 3.22………..

DELTA

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4