Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

TRADE BANK OF IRAQ - POINT OF SALE (POS)

15027645_1594854070821439_90741945117141

1st September, 2019

With the Iraqi Cards, you can pay your bills online through the you devices that are all over Iraq.

VIDEO LINK

22 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

Am I the only one who read POS devices as Piece of **** devices? I am? Ok. Carry on.

Fyi, The Correct Iraqi Translation Would Be - Piece Of Shiite ! :o 

But There’s The Article At The Top ... 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

More Thug Postings

Talks between Erbil and Baghdad are ongoing and on track

2019/09/01 10:08:51 PM 

 Baghdad / Range

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masrour Barzani, on Sunday, British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes, and discussed with him a number of issues of common concern.

During the meeting, which was attended by British Consul General in Erbil James Thornton, the British Ambassador pointed out that his country views the new composition of the Kurdistan Regional Government with a positive and optimistic view, and is ready to provide all forms of assistance.

The British ambassador said: "The Kurdistan region is constantly evolving," expressing pleasure for the positive atmosphere currently prevailing between Erbil and Baghdad, also pointed out that British companies are ready to come and invest in the Kurdistan region.

In turn, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masrour Barzani, highlighted the relations between the region and Baghdad, explaining that the talks are continuing and relations are on track, and there is a good understanding to resolve differences based on the Constitution.

The Prime Minister also called on the British ambassador to provide more facilities for the travel of citizens of the Kurdistan region and Iraq in general to Britain.

In this regard, the British Ambassador, the existence of a mechanism under which will accelerate the issuance of visas (visa) for citizens of the Kurdistan region and Iraq in general.

On the other hand, received Mr. Masroor Barzani, on Sunday, the new French consul in the Kurdistan region Olivier Decotini.

During the meeting, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Consul Decotini on his assumption of his new position, and wished him success in his work, pointing to the historical relationship between the Kurdistan region and France.

For his part, thanked the French Consul, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government for his congratulations, and said: "We are following the program of the Kurdistan Regional Government with great interest," stressing that "the Government of France is ready to provide any assistance required for the Kurdistan region in this regard."

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

More Thug Postings

Talks between Erbil and Baghdad are ongoing and on track

2019/09/01 10:08:51 PM 

 Baghdad / Range

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masrour Barzani, on Sunday, British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes, and discussed with him a number of issues of common concern.

During the meeting, which was attended by British Consul General in Erbil James Thornton, the British Ambassador pointed out that his country views the new composition of the Kurdistan Regional Government with a positive and optimistic view, and is ready to provide all forms of assistance.

The British ambassador said: "The Kurdistan region is constantly evolving," expressing pleasure for the positive atmosphere currently prevailing between Erbil and Baghdad, also pointed out that British companies are ready to come and invest in the Kurdistan region.

In turn, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Masrour Barzani, highlighted the relations between the region and Baghdad, explaining that the talks are continuing and relations are on track, and there is a good understanding to resolve differences based on the Constitution.

The Prime Minister also called on the British ambassador to provide more facilities for the travel of citizens of the Kurdistan region and Iraq in general to Britain.

In this regard, the British Ambassador, the existence of a mechanism under which will accelerate the issuance of visas (visa) for citizens of the Kurdistan region and Iraq in general.

On the other hand, received Mr. Masroor Barzani, on Sunday, the new French consul in the Kurdistan region Olivier Decotini.

During the meeting, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Consul Decotini on his assumption of his new position, and wished him success in his work, pointing to the historical relationship between the Kurdistan region and France.

For his part, thanked the French Consul, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government for his congratulations, and said: "We are following the program of the Kurdistan Regional Government with great interest," stressing that "the Government of France is ready to provide any assistance required for the Kurdistan region in this regard."

140 and HCL..

• Upvote 2

OhmEye found this

A poster here asked about this 

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

by 377c7a0b5a2695a041607a4f76b50434?s=40&d=Amre SarhanOct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm55Comments

A member of Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

CF, Just got off work....

looks like the HCL is on it's way...

I hope they officially announce the Ministry of Education

and complete the Government of Iraq.....

sometime in September.....

Then Mai Tai's in Maui and purchase Corvettes Stingrays with

Karsten....

Cheers Bro....Hope you are not working tomorrow...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, lmb4321 said:

CF, Just got off work....

looks like the HCL is on it's way...

I hope they officially announce the Ministry of Education

and complete the Government of Iraq.....

sometime in September.....

Then Mai Tai's in Maui and purchase Corvettes Stingrays with

Karsten....

Cheers Bro....Hope you are not working tomorrow...

Off today, normally from 0300 - 1400 but you know how it is with your sleep habits.

• Haha 1

Posted by 6ly410

Monday، 02 September 2019 12:48 AM

Iraq crude oil exports rise to 3.6 mln bpd in August –oil ministry

image.png.75e05b4bea8b63b64c62285283b964c4.png

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/43878/Iraq-crude-oil-exports-rise-to-3-6-mln-bpd-in-August-oil-ministry

Basra port

Iraqi crude oil exports rose to 3.603 million barrels per day (bpd) in August, from 3.566 million bpd the previous month, the oil ministry said in a statement.

Exports from the southern Basra terminals reached 3.468 million bpd, up from 3.435 million bpd in July, it said.

Shipments from Iraq's northern Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan averaged 105,000 bpd, the statement said.

Iraq has resumed oil deliveries to Jordan by truck, with test loads totaling 3,480 barrels, said oil ministry spokesman Asim Jihad. Volumes are expected to rise gradually to agreed shipments of 10,000 bpd, he added.

Jordan and Iraq agreed a new deal on the trade of oil and goods at a February meeting between their two prime ministers on the Iraqi-Jordanian border.

Trucked exports of oil from Iraq to neighboring Jordan had been halted in 2014 because of deteriorating security in western Iraq.

The average sale price in August was $56.77 a barrel, generating about $6.341 billion in revenue, the ministry said.

Iraq is producing below its capacity of nearly 5 million bpd, in line with a production-cutting agreement between OPEC and allies such as Russia to support system">support prices.

Commits by Laid Back

Increasing oil production 

-Oil exports raising

-Foreign currency reserves $72 billion dollars and growing 

-Gold reserves 96.5 Tons and growing 

-Inflation +/-2%

-HCL imminent to go into force in the next parliamentary period 

-Banking system getting Rated by international agencies 

-News Articles taking about coinage and delete of the 000 zeros

-Trade deals signed with many countries 

-Conversation for Iraq ascension to the WTO

-Support From UN, IMF, WB, WTO, BIS, GCC, UST, USA, UK, Russia, China, Japan

Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, others

- Restricting the amount of dinars in and out of the country to 1,000,000 IDQ

This is getting pretty interesting 

In my opinion all the above are positive indicators for our investment.

Iraq is moving forward to an open market economy with an international recognized currency.

Go RV sooner than later 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Off today, normally from 0300 - 1400 but you know how it is with your sleep habits.

i know the schedule...I think we have one more month of this....

Again, I would like to see the official announcement of the Ministry
of Education Filled....Then the RV Train is going over

the Pacific Ocean to Maui.....of course JMHO....

Cheers CF...

Cheers Bro...

• Thanks 1

Just now, lmb4321 said:

i know the schedule...I think we have one more month of this....

Again, I would like to see the official announcement of the Ministry
of Education Filled....Then the RV Train is going over

the Pacific Ocean to Maui.....of course JMHO....

Cheers CF...

Cheers Bro...

I was hoping by end of year and I think that looks good. I posted earlier that if this was to going down in Sept, it would be Mid to Late Sept. 

Education i believe there were some resumes sent over. I will see if I can find more on that. 

Cheers lmb4321

• Upvote 1

I found this of interest

There will be multiple commits posted with this.

Why now and if now you need to have value.

Yota:

Will Iraq pay compensation to America for the September 11 attacks? What does Saddam Hussein's have to do with it?

RonScarpa:

It's surprising that they are talking about this again NOW...After we spent almost 2 Trillion US Dollars trying to stabilize and rebuild Iraq.

It was my understanding the USA along with the other coalition countries (The Paris Club) were given designated sums  of New IQD to forgive the debt of the war, based upon the expectation that the IQD would eventually be restored to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (the Golden Dinar), as outlined in the FUTURE OF IRAQ PROJECT (the Bush-Cheney Plan) which was declassified around 2012 (if I remember correctly). :confused2:

presence:

Ron,

Thanks for the post and for your fantastic and efficient manner of describing the historical events you reference. I've seem.many comments regarding The Paris Club over the years but in all honesty never took the time to resesrch the work they're involved in. 

I will certainly take a closer look at the Bush-Cheney plan, which is consistent with 'real.life' and in all reality the true reason the US found itself in Iraq when it did.

I very much like the timing of this article.  Its consistent  with Adam's avalanche analogy - whick makes me suapect that many other articles qith similar stored energy will soon be released...

dinarham:

Back when trump was campaigning ,he stated ,"We must be paid back for the war in Iraq "  I would guess that what we took from Iraq when  the first thing to do was to clear out their banks , is gold ,tons and tons of it . I do believe that the price of g,old is higher now than it was in 2003 ,  so there should be some interest $ coming our way .The gold is not at Fort Knox ,an antiquated facility ,and they hold as much gold now than they did after WW2 . Check it out if you're super bored .

Yota:

12 hours ago,  presence said: 

Can anyome remind me as to whether or not it was the IMF (or another entity) that was responsible for devaluing the IQD in '03?

From my understanding it was the United Nations. 

presence:

Thanks Yota- much appreciated. I recall reading some of the details in 2010 but wasn't able to recall with the process with certainty. I am sure there's plenty of back-room deals between the UN and the IMF as well as with and between the central banks,  but it's nice to think that there's a consiatency in thr deval/reval of any currency-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

I think Late September CF.....

Just want to see the Education Filled...'

then announce the completion of the GOI....

Then wipe off the dust from the

Champagne Bottles and Pop them suckers...

Cheers CF....and the Bro's...

I think you right, we are just about there. 

• Upvote 1

September it is. Heading over to Tommy Bahama to get a new shirt. 

Got to look my best for the Bro feast in Maui.  

Got a case of the good stuff chilling. I do not care if it is 2 a.m. I am popping a bottle and site by the pool or the ocean if I can get there and not get arrested for being there after hours. lol

Love the water. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1