Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

54 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

True that Chuck. Right now I look forward to telling my wife to quit her teaching job and to tell that lousy selfish dolt of a principle that she has received a better position where teamwork is actually applied by all. Or ... I can tell her to kiss my grits.

My wife worked in a school system. I want my kids the be home schooled. Our education system is a joke. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

My wife worked in a school system. I want my grand kids to be home schooled. Our education system is a joke. 

Watching some of the football games on TV they were saying that this student - athlete had a 4.4 GPA. When they interviewing him I was wondering what the heck courses he was taking. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 4

Bros, they said IMMINENT.  I don’t know what that word means to them but to me it is better than soon!!

Lets go Iraq. Let’s go Bros.  This week is going to be one to remember. 

45F74ACD-6ACF-42DD-BC8C-E95811ED0480.gif.81a5fae97b3e27c712ab4d2d85370c00.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Bros, they said IMMINENT.  I don’t know what that word means to them but to me it is better than soon!!

Lets go Iraq. Let’s go Bros.  This week is going to be one to remember. 

45F74ACD-6ACF-42DD-BC8C-E95811ED0480.gif.81a5fae97b3e27c712ab4d2d85370c00.gif

:backflip: go RVVV

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

ChuckFinley

Senior Member

ChuckFinley

Platinum VIP

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Covered your Reds  CF.  

Whenever U Give Him A Plus - It’s Referred To As An UpChuck ! :lmao:

So The Next Time U Can Say:  Don’t Worry CF - I UpChucked All Over Ur Negs ! :o 

And The Negging Neanderthal Who Put Them There ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, navira said:

I am on vacation bro...been reading everything..should be back before months end. Cheers bro...things are looking great

Guess I will see you in the cash out line. We are cashing out in September Bro.  Enjoy your vacation! We will man the fort for you. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

ChuckFinley

Senior Member

ChuckFinley

Platinum VIP!">VIP

Whenever U Give Him A Plus - It’s Referred To As An UpChuck ! :lmao:

So The Next Time U Can Say:  Don’t Worry CF - I UpChucked All Over Ur Negs ! :o 

And The Negging Neanderthal Who Put Them There ...

:D  :D  :D 

Good thing my nick name is not Die. Then it would be Up Chuck and Die.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Haha 4