Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Yes that sucks for sure sorry to hear about your friend! Yes I have had Porsche’s in the past and high HP Mustangs but this new Mid engine Corvette C8 is a supercar bargain with a starting price right below 60K!! I am sure with the options I want it will be closer to 75 - 80K though..lol.

Ok now to your list of rates that is a great breakout list. I honestly believe 100% the rate will be atleast $1.13-$1.17 or higher! There is no way they come out at .10 and free float! Iraq will only ever be on a Managed Float they have said that over and over again especially for oil countries! 

Cheers everyone now now let’s get this party started! It sure looks like we have a new CBI Governor! I have read 3 articles and it says he is appointed using Article 1 amendment so not sure if that means they can bypass parliament voting him in but that’s the way I read it!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Don't believe what they say...watch what they do....just like what happened today....they said today is the last session then holiday....today we learned that they have a new gov n financial supervision....and the special grades before end of this month...Tuesday session is coming..cheers

• Upvote 7

The appointment of a new governor of the Central Bank and a head of the Financial Control Bureau

July 25, 2019

Release Date: 2019/7/25 15:14 •

image-545.jpg?w=700

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Cabinet decided, in its first meeting on Tuesday, the appointment of a new governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.

According to a document of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers obtained the {Euphrates News} a copy of them, the Council “decided to recommend to the House of Representatives to appoint [Ali Abdul Amir Allawi] governor of the Central Bank, based on the provisions of Article 1 of the First Amendment Law of the Central Bank of Iraq The

appointment of { Salah Nuri Khalaf} head of the Federal Financial Control Bureau, based on the provisions of Article 23 of the Law of the Office of Financial Supervision The

Council of Ministers also requested the Council of Representatives to appoint [Mohamed Abdel Hadi Mohamed Taqi Hakim} adviser to the Prime Minister, and [Fayad Hassan Nema] agent of the Ministry Oil, and {Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie} and K. Yalla to the Ministry of Oil and {Adel Karim Kak Ahmed} as the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, navira said:

Don't believe what they say...watch what they do....just like what happened today....they said today is the last session then holiday....today we learned that they have a new gov n financial supervision....and the special grades before end of this month...Tuesday session is coming..cheers

It has to happen Navira.  It has to!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Im ready for all possibilities,  

.10     I have a very nice pay day

.35-50    I’m starting to get some serious money

.84-1.20.  Very Wealthy

3.00.  It won’t matter for me because I’ll probably stroke out. 

A few nagging questions.  Taxes, and will we be required to turn in all our Dinar in a set 90 days window or whatever they decide.  

Im ready Bros. Let’s do this. 

Cheers. Haha

I'm right there with you haha

• Upvote 2

International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service

Part of the festivity

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17353
Economy News _ Baghdad

The International Islamic Bank launched a new service under the name of travel cards (Travel Card) in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq and the Association of Iraqi private banks, at the headquarters of the bank.

The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alak, said in a speech during the ceremony and attended by "Economy News" that "the International Bank surprises us from time to time through the introduction of new banking products to keep abreast of developments in the banking business in all parts of the world," noting today the world is witnessing the so-called revolution The fourth revolution (digital revolution), which is changing the face of the world now in another direction and the banking sector is the first in this revolution, providing speed, accuracy, service and means of analysis and control at work.

He added that the Central Bank is focusing today on the replacement of electronic tools to carry out all banking operations and to keep banks from dealing with the customer with a lot of costs and effort previously.

He pointed out that "the radical solution to end the talk of corruption within the institutions of the state is the introduction of modern technologies and make them manage operations and remove the citizen from the employee to eliminate the phenomenon of bribery and extortion and other negative aspects."

For its part, the Managing Director of the International Islamic Bank Suha Al-Kafai said that the bank launched a specific strategy for four years from the date 2016 2020 coincided with the strategy of the Central Bank in modernizing the banking system and today we announce that we have implemented all our plans for this period to build an Iraqi bank The methodology of scientific development using modern electronic systems to save time, effort and money to beneficiaries of this bank.

Al-Kafa'i explained that today we celebrate the release of the travel card (JD, USD) and the Internet Bank, which is the first of the electronic systems, so that the citizen and the owners of companies and foreign investor can enter his bank account wherever he is in any country and use his account with payment and transfer services, Or a personal computer. "

She pointed out that "most of the international companies looking for banking services in Iraq equivalent to the owners in the countries of the world have all the protections required from the risks expected to encourage them to enter and invest in the country and today we tell them we provide these services and provides a solid financial environment Organization seeks to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq Seriously and practically. "

Views Date Added on 25/07/2019

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes that sucks for sure sorry to hear about your friend! Yes I have had Porsche’s in the past and high HP Mustangs but this new Mid engine Corvette C8 is a supercar bargain with a starting price right below 60K!! I am sure with the options I want it will be closer to 75 - 80K though..lol.

Ok now to your list of rates that is a great breakout list. I honestly believe 100% the rate will be atleast $1.13-$1.17 or higher! There is no way they come out at .10 and free float! Iraq will only ever be on a Managed Float they have said that over and over again especially for oil countries! 

Cheers everyone now now let’s get this party started! It sure looks like we have a new CBI Governor! I have read 3 articles and it says he is appointed using Article 1 amendment so not sure if that means they can bypass parliament voting him in but that’s the way I read it!

Where did you hear 60K for the C8....The Corvette forum I belong to had an earlier prediction of $169K and up. I stopped paying much attention to the C8 after that.

For now I will stick with my old Polo Green C4 Vert.

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Where did you hear 60K for the C8....The Corvette forum I belong to had an earlier prediction of $169K and up. I stopped paying much attention to the C8 after that.

For now I will stick with my old Polo Green C4 Vert.

Karsten

Definitely not 60k.   New GT500 is pushing 90-100k  so the Vette HAS to be more..unless we're talking base..and when you get base, you might as well go down a car and load it up lol -  I'm sure with potential Dinar $ then base isnt in the question

12 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Definitely not 60k.   New GT500 is pushing 90-100k  so the Vette HAS to be more..unless we're talking base..and when you get base, you might as well go down a car and load it up lol -  I'm sure with potential Dinar $ then base isnt in the question

11 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey Karsten, go to utube video...the guy mentioned 60k for mid engine c8 corvette 

Humm, I will have to check those out. You couldn't hardly touch a new C7 for less then $60.00 and they are comparing the C8 and a used Ford GT goes for $200K plus..

Karsten

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Humm, I will have to check those out. You couldn't hardly touch a new C7 for less then $60.00 and they are comparing the C8 and a used Ford GT goes for $200K plus..

Karsten

Check out the new Shelby gt500 - fully loaded its 95k.. I'll get both of them if this stuff hits just for fun and donate it...i just want the other stuff -  I need 2 more Sprinter vans at 100k each and i'll have 5..that'll make 30k a month easy...then i can retire from sportsbetting lol

23 minutes ago, Arceo said:

It is 100% fact the new 2020 C8 Corvette will have a starting price below 60K! I watched the reveal last week and that came straight from the CEO. It’s going to be an amazing car, they will have two shifts running at the plant now and GM also spent close to 400 million upgrading the plant the past couple of years so I am assuming they have dinar also! LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I also find it odd that the only people talking anything positive are in this post an the 2 previous one.......Guru's aren't saying anything and I am surprised they aren't running with this post info. Byington has vanished, so n so hasn't had anything to say, markz is about the same thing just talking about the new for the most part.

So keep the good news coming Bro's.........

Karsten

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

It is 100% fact the new 2020 C8 Corvette will have a starting price below 60K! I watched the reveal last week and that came straight from the CEO. It’s going to be an amazing car, they will have two shifts running at the plant now and GM also spent close to 400 million upgrading the plant the past couple of years so I am assuming they have dinar also! LOL

Sounds very cool. Come on RV 

• Upvote 1