Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Gorgeous ride Karsten! I used to have a 1997 years ago and loved it.  

I almost bought a 1998 coupe that was Turbo Charged, 6 spd and said to be putting out 650 HP....Came really close nd figured he beat the crap out it it, There would be no one to fix it and I was driving 600 miles to get it....Drive away guy said no when I told him it was a 6 spd.......

I have a Harley SB that is putting 110 HP to the rear wheel and scared the guy that built it......

Save myself on that one.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I will have one of the new Vettes soon also. I think I want mine in “Rapid Blue”, incredible... 

9135A10B-CAB3-4822-81E1-C352EBDECD7E.jpeg

manifest it brotha. ima get one and have it wrapped in sadaam dinar lmao

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KristiD said:

The new Corvette Stingray is here. Read all about it.

The Bro’s Go Out Cruising For Chick’s In Their Sweet Vintage ‘Vette ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 9

Hey bro, there's no session tomorrow...it is set on tuesday...6 names on special grades were being sent to the parliament..they may vote on them on Tuesdays session....but iam looking forward to this weekend ...or some like bro 6ly410 believes at any time any day moment.... We are at this very end bro...cheers 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, navira said:

MOE is still moot at this point but I have a feeling that yes we may have a GOI all resolved n complete...and iam pretty much looking forward to this weekend bro...cheers

Champagne on ice bro.....Don't see anything else holding this up...

Cheers bro....see you in Maui

How is this for an HCL bro: -AlRubaie said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the ministers of oil and finance in the federal government to submit a detailed report on the volume of money disbursed and oil exports from the Kurdistan region within a period of a week from now," noting that "this claim comes because these wealth and money belongs For all the Iraqi people and will not be exclusive to one party at the expense of another party

• Upvote 3

My list:

GOI is pretty much settled except that MOE was not formally announced(news about re-linking of ministers of edu n health surfaced on a doc.)

Rate change/HCL(the article I just posted spells HCL), Article 140

Article 8 believe to be a done deal ...May go at same time as rate change

Supp Budget distributed 

Reconstructions start

We are all at the banks doing exchanges 

Maui happily ever after haha...let's go bros

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2