Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

A donor is a donation...so donor fund is a donated fund that doesn't require a repayment in return...the imf is giving advice to Iraq that a donor fund should be put well into good use n making sure that it doesn't go astry(as in go into the wrong hands)

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, navira said:

A donor is a donation...so donor fund is a donated fund that doesn't require a repayment in return...the imf is giving advice to Iraq that a donor fund should be put well into good use n making sure that it doesn't go astry(as in go into the wrong hands)

Coo figured that much. 

But so and so 27k guys nemesis said in order for Iraq to access those funds they have to RI/RV. How he figure that?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, navira said:

There is no condition to donation bro...lmao

Let me ask u this, do u put a condition, when u give away free things?

Helll ya. When my wife wants her feet rubbed.  You know what the condition is. 

• Haha 3

International Monetary Fund: Iraqi foreign reserves rose to 65 billion dollars

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17359

Economy News Baghdad:

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said that Iraq's foreign reserves rose to $ 65 billion as a result of the surplus in public finances.

The International Monetary Fund said in a press statement after the conclusion of the Executive Board Article IV consultations for 2019 with Iraq and viewed by the "economy News", "the total international reserves of 65 billion US dollars by the end of 2018," noting that the rise due to the recovery of oil prices and reduce the weaknesses In the Iraqi economy and the formation of safety margins in public finances.

The International Monetary Fund expected foreign reserves to fall below adequate levels as a result of the decline in public finances after a 27 percent increase in spending and weak revenues due to the cancellation of non-oil taxes.

Views Date Added Date 27/07/2019

91C937F9-6FB5-466B-9A51-7707666974EE.jpeg

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arceo said:

Asked this in wrong thread. Navira my dumb it down arceoize it associate. 

Directors also recommended strengthening Public Investment Management framework to ensure that spending is well directed and that donor funds targeting reconstruction are put to the most efficient use.

Homeboys nemesis  said they can only way they can  get the donor funds is to have a reinstates currency, Why

Quote: "Donors have expressed wariness at what some see as throwing good money into a black hole in Iraq, which Transparency International, an anti-corruption research group, ranks as among the 10 most corrupt nations in the world. Of the $61 billion in American funds spent on development aid in Iraq between 2003 and 2012, around $6 billion vanished and a further $1 billion was wasted, American auditors concluded."

Mr. Abadi has made fighting corruption a priority, and his ministers have promoted a 300-page manifesto for investment that acknowledges past failures and pledges better oversight and fiscal management for reconstruction funds."

This pledged for better oversight and fiscal management has now been legislated as Financial Management Law - a law, which they said, would increase the exchange rates of Iraqi dinar.

I think that is the why...🐒

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, zul said:

Quote: "Donors have expressed wariness at what some see as throwing good money into a black hole in Iraq, which Transparency International, an anti-corruption research group, ranks as among the 10 most corrupt nations in the world. Of the $61 billion in American funds spent on development aid in Iraq between 2003 and 2012, around $6 billion vanished and a further $1 billion was wasted, American auditors concluded."

Mr. Abadi has made fighting corruption a priority, and his ministers have promoted a 300-page manifesto for investment that acknowledges past failures and pledges better oversight and fiscal management for reconstruction funds."

This pledged for better oversight and fiscal management has now been legislated as Financial Management Law - a law, which they said, would increase the exchange rates of Iraqi dinar.

I think that is the why...🐒

Thanks cuhh. Very interesting. Might be a reach of word analysis pulling that out of the reports verbiage but I like the thought. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hey bro fancy, I was going thru all the pages of the whole report....it pretty much sums about what Iraq has done both ecomically, politically, and economically n imfs recommendations...i believe it is a rendention...a continious monitoring from the previous reports...iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate if they choose to do so and I believe we are at that point in time...at any day, any time ...cheers bros

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

FML is taking effect and it is working....this is why we see official figures are being sanctioned n more officials are gonna be sanctioned ....we see them running now n transferring their money n investments to a nearby neighbor like iran

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, navira said:

FML is a law that will increase the exchange rate of the iqd during the legislative term..this is what the finance committee(s)said back in march 20 2019 and we are still in this term...cheers bros

Hmmm sounds exciting. So FML that they spoke of is def in action ya?

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

A HORSE WALKS INTO A BAR...And the bartender asks, “how come the long face”

Bros, I’m more fired up than I’ve been about the Dinar in years.  Things are going the right way.  No long or sad face here.  It’s time to start dreaming again, new cars, homes, vacations, helping others.  Bros it’s going to happen. When?  Who cares, it’s going to happen!

!9DC2E997-8CE7-41CD-811A-A6009E6954CD.gif.c87ae9fc008a09697565463d017ff2a4.gif

Right there with you. We ride Bro, nothing is going to get me down on this investment.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2