Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

2 hours ago, navira said:

Hey bro fancy, I was going thru all the pages of the whole report....it pretty much sums about what Iraq has done both ecomically, politically, and economically n imfs recommendations...i believe it is a rendention...a continious monitoring from the previous reports...iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate if they choose to do so and I believe we are at that point in time...at any day, any time ...cheers bros

To me that is all that really matters is "iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate". To me we have a GREEN LIGHT. The MCP and exchange rate will happen simultaneously. Rate is announced and exchange USD for Dinar. Looking go Bros.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

To me that is all that really matters is "iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate". To me we have a GREEN LIGHT. The MCP and exchange rate will happen simultaneously. Rate is announced and exchange USD for Dinar. Looking go Bros.   

CF, Good analysis and wholeheartedly agree my friend.  I can see the light becoming brighter at the end of the RV tunnel.

Keeping the faith....👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I was just wondering if anyone is buying more Dinar thinking it will go iive in the next few months.

Wait - Are U Guys Actually Talking About Buying More Dinar ? :o 

Im Done GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Wait - Are U Guys Actually Talking About Buying More Dinar ? :o 

Im Done GIF

:D  :D  :D 

I’ve held my Dinar so long now, I’ve had to put Moth balls around them so they don’t get eaten, It’s been so long term that it makes long term capital gains look like short term. I will not be loading up on anymore.... I’m trying to unload em’ 

For the right price of course ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

55 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ve held my Dinar so long now, I’ve had to put Moth balls around them so they don’t get eaten, It’s been so long term that it makes long term capital gains look like short term. I will not be loading up on anymore.... I’m trying to unload em’ 

For the right price of course ;) 

Haha

last week my wife thought clean up office

had a pile out of my cabinet to burn

never guess what I found in pile

thank god she lets me go through to verify 

worst is she found my hiding place

Edited by davis411
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Chuck and the bros Iraq is done with the MCP other then what Article 8 allows so they are in compliance now! Please read the highlight below we are ALL GOOD!! Iraq has done everything they need to except have a fully seated government that is the trigger to me!!

“ Iraq continues to avail itself of the transitional arrangements under Article XIV, Section 2 but no longer maintains any exchange restrictions or multiple currency practices subject to Article XIV, Section 2, and currently maintains one multiple currency practice (MCP) subject to Fund approval under Article VIII, Section 3.1”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

Haha

last week my wife thought clean up office

had a pile out of my cabinet to burn

never guess what I found in pile

thank god she lets me go through to verify 

worst is she found my hiding place

My wife reminds me every time I bring up our funny money, how many vacations we could have taken with our initial investment...... I remind her that she is not a Director of my IBC/OSI ;) 

Hope I’m right, otherwise my man cave is gonna have funky wallpaper 

• Haha 2

SULAIMANI — There are approximately 750,000 foreign workers in Iraq, according to estimates by the federal government.

Minster of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem al-Rubaie announced the figure on Friday (July 26) while on a visit to Dhi Qar province, saying that the government has launched a strategic program to collect information and data about that group.

A spokesperson for the ministry previously identified the fraudulent use of tourists visas for workers as an issue the ministry was investigating.

Many foreign workers comes to Iraq from other parts of Asia to as domestic labor, often enduring harsh conditions.

During the protests in Basra and the southern provinces last summer, a common demand was that foreign companies should prioritize local employment over bringing in workers from abroad. Oil companies in particular say that they require specialized technicians, which usually are recruited from abroad.

• Upvote 1