Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Silly Bro fo’ers. Thugs you crack me up man 

Wtf - Who Doesn’t Luv Our Bro’s ? :o 

baboon-butt.jpg?w=499

And Why Put A Stop To Their Thread - Butt I Digress ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Greg, the Bros are rolling, don’t get hung up on the details.  This is the hopium thread.  Relax and have some good natured fun with a sprinkle of cheer leading and news.  It will happen when it happens. 

That's what I am talking about, HOPIUM! We have enough people trashing this investment and selling their Dinar out on all this positive news and Adam's post. Time to get pumped and be positive. No matter who list you are looking at, we are down to 1 or 2 thing to cross off. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

My list again:

Complete goi(they now have new cbi gov n financial supervision).

Rate change/ HCL 140(the distribution of props. n money to people in Kurdistan...hcl is ongoing progress...there is that delegation from baghdad to settle all issues including oil which the Kurdistan will give baghdad starting from jan of this year retroactively)

Art 8 I believe is also going to come out ...done deal 

Supp Budget distributed 

Start reconstructions

We are off to the banks after rate changes...

Maui here we come...yahooi...cheers bros n all dvers....let's go

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

Baghdad-where] 
The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has sent a recommendation to the Parliament to vote on the names of candidates for positions of special grades, including the Governor of the Central Bank after approval by the Council of Ministers

• Upvote 5