Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

I was ready to go chase out!!! Called my friend, all excited, then went back to check again and it was back to normal. Damn this funny money and how it plays with my emotions, I’ve been in so long that up till lately I’ve been able to be numb to most all news, but it really feels different this time round. Just hope they don’t skip this window. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I was ready to go chase out!!! Called my friend, all excited, then went back to check again and it was back to normal. Damn this funny money and how it plays with my emotions, I’ve been in so long that up till lately I’ve been able to be numb to most all news, but it really feels different this time round. Just hope they don’t skip this window. 

They are preping you for the big event by having you do some dry runs.i pumped for you and I didn't even see it.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Man that musta been MarkZ checking in live on the 800 Chat Line  from Reno

• Haha 1

HEY EVERYBODAE'!!!

Check THIS Out:

image.png.e38d955dbf31222a23d8f4dff45f6ce5.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=12h

image.png.d582e4b66029a27b25526efb528a997e.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=5Y

Iya dunno IF it means anything but the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar www.xe.com vs. USD rate TOPPING 1,200 like what happened in late November 2014 COULD BE a "trigger" OR "indication" through early 2016 of what MAY happen with the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I couldn't stop right on the high point ABOVE 1,200 so settled for the slightly LOWER high point.

I am hoping for !!!SUDDENLY!!!!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nuttin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Just don’t pull a Ham String! Most of us are older now..... you have to stretch before you run out to the bank full tilt! 

Slow down Gym Shoes! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

HEY EVERYBODAE'!!!

Check THIS Out:

image.png.e38d955dbf31222a23d8f4dff45f6ce5.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=12h

image.png.d582e4b66029a27b25526efb528a997e.png

Iya dunno IF it means anything but the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar www.xe.com vs. USD rate TOPPING 1,200 like what happened in late November 2014 COULD BE a "trigger" OR "indication" through early 2016 of what MAY happen with the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I couldn't stop right on the high point ABOVE 1,200 so settled for the slightly LOWER high point.

I am hoping for !!!SUDDENLY!!!!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nuttin'.

Go Moola Nova!

What are you thinking Synopsis? Move to 1200 and shift 3 decimal places... start out at 1.2 to the Dollar? Like that host site was showing a year a go or so?

If so I can Dig.... then a gradual float to former glory.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What are you thinking Synopsis? Move to 1200 and shift 3 decimal places... start out at 1.2 to the Dollar? Like that host site was showing a year a go or so?

You got my vote. Lets close this out. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

:twothumbs: Great Questions!!!, NEPatriotsFan1, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Iya really dunno HOW THIS BABY will ReInstate!!!

I am hoping the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar will ReInstate AT the ACTUAL exchange rate on the INTERNATIONAL market WITH the ultra modern banking hardware AND software in place. I suspect algorithms are being run in the background with the United States Treasury at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI since January 2015.

The scenario You mentioned is VERY viable AND plausible in my opinion.

Hey, I'll take 1.2 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Great Questions!!!, NEPatriotsFan1, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Iya really dunno HOW THIS BABY will ReInstate!!!

I am hoping the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar will ReInstate AT the ACTUAL exchange rate on the INTERNATIONAL market WITH the ultra modern banking hardware AND software in place. I suspect algorithms are being run in the background with the United States Treasury at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI since January 2015.

The scenario You mentioned is VERY viable AND plausible in my opinion.

Hey, I'll take 1.2 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

Years ago I vaguely remember 2 articles speaking of "gracefully floating down " and " floating downward to 1100 and then moving the 3 zeros ...1.100. It's was a long time ago though .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Years ago I vaguely remember 2 articles speaking of "gracefully floating down " and " floating downward to 1100 and then moving the 3 zeros ...1.100. It's was a long time ago though .

I do remember reading something to that effect,  but I am not sure if I could find it again.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

www.xe.com EXHIBITED some PRETTY "weird" "behavior" likie You mention here late 2014 through, say, May 2016.

image.png.4d2fd0dd56ac660832e3f9e81b8dc0e1.png

Hope WE see MUCH MO FASTA ACTION HERE TODAY, THOUGH!!!

Go Moola Nova!

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

www.xe.com EXHIBITED some PRETTY "weird" "behavior" likie You mention here late 2014 through, say, May 2016.

image.png.4d2fd0dd56ac660832e3f9e81b8dc0e1.png

Hope WE see MUCH MO FASTA ACTION HERE TODAY, THOUGH!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Gives me bad memories of Calculus class. Tryna find the calculation of space between the lines. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Arceo said:

Gives me bad memories of Calculus class. Tryna find the calculation of space between the lines. 

:twothumbs: Great Point, Arceo, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

So, OK, We WILL "promote" YOU to the "Differential" "Equations" AND "Theory" OF "Numbers" "classes"!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

That'll "solve" THEE "issue"!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!