Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonangler

Lindsey Graham on criticism of Trump: 'I don't remember John McCain having to go through this crap'

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You can’t defend racist remarks or vile profanity laden rhetoric.   Weather it’s Trump’s dumb tweet or Omar’s Anti Semitic tweets or Rashida calling Trump a MF’er.  It’s disgraceful for our leaders to behave like that and way beneath the office of President or Congress.  It’s divisive, hateful, and only incites a push back or *** for tat response, which only begets more of the same.  Hatfield’s vs the McCoys. 

 

You are a wise man Pitcher... And I agree we are all being dragged down by their ugly game... I personally am going to try harder not to play starting today...

 

Thank you

 

B/A

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm done with trying to score the moon shot return that I used to think was the way to go

 

Me too, now I just try to make good trades every day.  Once you learn the patterns you realize this entire Market is rigged and machine traded. By rigged I mean it is a big math problem that is traded by Algos.  If you learn what triggers those machines to buy you can hop aboard for a nice ride.  I can usually find 2-3 good trades a day but today the stock I played just kept going and I bought more on every consolidation.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You are a wise man Pitcher... And I agree we are all being dragged down by their ugly game... I personally am going to try harder not to play starting today...

 

Thank you but I have my dumb moments too.  Let’s continue to agree to disagree on some political points but let’s try to NOT be disrespectful.  I’m not doing that anymore. I personally think it is bad for this website and not fair to Adam.  He’s given us a great platform to discuss a wide variety of subjects. We all must like it and it must be filling a void in our lives because many of us spend way to much time here.  Haha

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

BA I gave you a trophy to balance out the Red. Not sure why anyone would neg that post. 

 

Hello Pitcher and good Saturday to you...

 

About your post / statement " Not sure why..."....IMVHO It's called hate toward a specific person  no matter what he / she posts.......

One can post  that tomorrow's gonna rain or shine or whatever  and one sho nuff will receive a neg....I know about that myself ( talking about my off-topic articles  on ANY subject... accidents, cars, crime facts just to name a few, being all negged...If that's not HATE then I don't know what it is.....)...I instead can somehow understand  /accept that on the Politics articles.....Even though I'd never neg anybody on any post and surely not just cos  one thinks differently from myself.....As if that's already a baaaad thing...Daring to have diff opinions on whatever......Not a federal crime yet as far as I know.....

 

There  are a few target Members  on this Forum....Fact

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, umbertino said:

IMVHO It's called hate toward a specific person  no matter what he / she posts.......

One can post  that tomorrow's gonna rain or shine or whatever  and one sho nuff will receive a neg....I know about that myself ( talking about my off-topic articles  on ANY subject... accidents, cars, crime facts just to name a few, being all negged...If that's not HATE then I don't know what it is.....)...I instead can somehow understand  /accept that on the Politics articles.....Even though I'd never neg anybody on any post and surely not just cos  one thinks differently from myself.....As if that's already a baaaad thing...Daring to have diff opinions on whatever......Not a federal crime yet as far as I kno

 

 

Hate is a strong word and just because you get a red doesn’t mean people hate you.  Maybe people don’t like your content.  You post a lot vids of music. I don’t ever recall you getting a Red on those.  You also post a lot of content from the guardian which many precieve as Left leaning.  There are a lot of Conservatives and Trump supporters on this web site and they don’t like the Trump basing articles. Some people don’t want to get into a debate so they pass out a Red to show their displeasure.  It’s not so much a hate thing as it is a content thing imho.  

 

You can post post whatever you want but other people have opinions too and you seem to be getting mad because they disagree with your posts and give you a red.  If you post things that people do not like you shouldn’t be upset with the push back. I had one post that was off base and I received 9 Reds.  To me that was the boards way of saying I crossed a line and was off base.  I apologized and moved on.  If you are going to poke the bear you will get a reaction. It’s real simple, stop poking the bear, or state your beliefs and if others don’t like it so be it.  Accept your Reds as a badge of courage as Synopsis says, and don’t worry about it.  You have an opinion and no one has told you to stop posting.  Others have opinions too and some would rather give you a Red than debate.  I don’t give Reds because If I don’t like an opinion I’ll try to give my side.  Many times I get a Red for my efforts.  If I feel my post was what I wanted to say I just don’t give a flip if I get a red.  If you post as much as you or I you will have people who just don’t like us.  That’s life.  

 

 

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hate is a strong word and just because you get a red doesn’t mean people hate you.

It does to the Snowflake, Buttercup loony lefties. 

The rest of us know it just means we didn't like the post. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Accept your Reds as a badge of courage as Synopsis says, and don’t worry about it. 

 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

 

:twothumbs: Great Advice, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

 

I did get a chuckle out of Your reference HERE!!!

 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I did get a chuckle out of Your reference HERE!!!

 

I like the way you handle your Reds Synopsis.  If you believe in what you are writing and are not snarky, disrespectful, condescending, or arrogant in your debate then those Reds are badges of Courage to speak up and be heard.  

 

I just don’t like the name calling and condescension we so often see in our debates.  We have a lot of strong willed and strong opinionated folks at this site.  That will always lead to some strong differences that can boil over into a verbal shouting match.   

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

 

I like the way you handle your Reds Synopsis.  If you believe in what you are writing and are not snarky, disrespectful, condescending, or arrogant in your debate then those Reds are badges of Courage to speak up and be heard.  

 

I just don’t like the name calling and condescension we so often see in our debates.  We have a lot of strong willed and strong opinionated folks at this site.  That will always lead to some strong differences that can boil over into a verbal shouting match.   

 

 

:twothumbs: Great Comments, Pitcher, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

 

I was fortunate to have a background to see the insidious nature of what THIS GREAT NATION is facing. I was able to live out and experience, without having described at that time, the four (4) Textual Cornerstones. I knew the four (4) Textual Cornerstones were essentially important whereas I did not see at the time the intense interconnectivity.

 

Now I do.

 

I do stand as a True The United States Of America Patriot AND get the six of fellow True The United States Of America Patriots. NON True The United States Of America Patriots ATTEMT to strip the heart content of each of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones TO CONTROL AND DESTROY THIS GREAT NATION AND True The United States Of America Patriots.

 

WHY, pray tell???!!!

 

The Saul Alinsky "useful" "idiots" have NO idea THEIR self seeking AND "humanitarian" "beliefs" AND "practices"  ULTIMATELY WILL DESTROY THEM, TOO, IF True The United States Of America Patriots "let" THEM.

 

Using the four (4) Textual Cornerstones as a lens to view articulated, stated, AND behavioral practices IS AN UNDENIABLE AND INCREDIBLY POTENT TOOL TO PROTECT AND PROVIDE Life, Liberty, AND The Pursuit Of Happiness FOR True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

 

Go MAGA!!!

 

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

 

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

 

Go Red Rubymeisters!!! (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:)

 

But, hey, maybe BABY I am just some kinda crazy, insane, radical, idiotic, no mind deplorable THAT MUST BE IGNORED!!!

 

:lmao:    :lmao:   :lmao:

 

Whoops, Pitcher, my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS STILL TOPPED OUT. So, for now, please accept

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

 

 

Hate is a strong word and just because you get a red doesn’t mean people hate you.  Maybe people don’t like your content.  You post a lot vids of music. I don’t ever recall you getting a Red on those.  You also post a lot of content from the guardian which many precieve as Left leaning.  There are a lot of Conservatives and Trump supporters on this web site and they don’t like the Trump basing articles. Some people don’t want to get into a debate so they pass out a Red to show their displeasure.  It’s not so much a hate thing as it is a content thing imho.  

 

You can post post whatever you want but other people have opinions too and you seem to be getting mad because they disagree with your posts and give you a red.  If you post things that people do not like you shouldn’t be upset with the push back. I had one post that was off base and I received 9 Reds.  To me that was the boards way of saying I crossed a line and was off base.  I apologized and moved on.  If you are going to poke the bear you will get a reaction. It’s real simple, stop poking the bear, or state your beliefs and if others don’t like it so be it.  Accept your Reds as a badge of courage as Synopsis says, and don’t worry about it.  You have an opinion and no one has told you to stop posting.  Others have opinions too and some would rather give you a Red than debate.  I don’t give Reds because If I don’t like an opinion I’ll try to give my side.  Many times I get a Red for my efforts.  If I feel my post was what I wanted to say I just don’t give a flip if I get a red.  If you post as much as you or I you will have people who just don’t like us.  That’s life.  

 

 

Pitcher, I can agree with much you say but I also have to agree with Umb.  Many here just despise the poster regardless of contents.  Lol, I have a hater.  It's  apparent she hates God also.  I know who SHE is but her hate for me and God will not and does not deter.  Also, this doesn't  make me ruby her for spite.  She must live with her hate, not me.  Umb is the same way, most of his rubies are from those that just can't  stand him.....yep pretty pitiful, huh?  I watch several others get that pretty beauty mark here also and it is pure hate and jealousy, absolutely nothing to do with the post but the poster.  Yep, I've  given beauty mark also but the difference is hating the post not the poster.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My (NOTE: MY) opinion is to use the four (4) Textual Cornerstones PERSONALLY APPLIED WHILE a KEY differentiator BETWEEN "friend" AND "foe".

 

"Individuals' who REALLY have contempt for a portion of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones AND THE INDEPENDENT APPLICATION THEREOF BY True The United States Of America Patriots ARE REALLY FOES!!!

 

Taken to the NATURAL end, DISREGARD FOR APPLICATION OF the four (4) Textual Cornerstones ARE THE DEMISE OF Where We Go 1 We Go ALL!!!

 

The four (4) Textual Cornerstones ARE A SURE SURE FOUNDATION AND ANCHOR FOR ALL SOCIETIES!!!

 

The Tuareg used to ride casually up to an African caravan and "befriend" a random caravan member passing through Tuareg controlled territory. ALL day. THAT evening, the caravan "friend" of the Tuareg would be directed away from the caravan AND murdered AND the murdered caravan member's goods confiscated as a "customs" "tax" for the REST of the caravan to pass through peacefully.

 

SO.....................................................................................................................

 

The "friend" MAY NOT BE REALLY A 'friend".

 

Stay Alert.

 

Keep Yer Guns Handy AND POWDER DRY.

 

Defend WHERE NECESSARY.

 

Be QUICK ON THE DRAW OR BE DEAD IN YER SPEECH.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

Let’s continue to agree to disagree on some political points but let’s try to NOT be disrespectful.

End Quote

 

Awesome.....Thanks for that, Pitcher...It is appreciated

 

Have a great weekend

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people are just inherently mad at the world.  Some people just like to fight.  Some people just like to agitate. 

Some people are unreasonable and non bending.  Those are the haters and it’s probably best to ignore them, or not engage with them.  

You know kind of like you don’t go pet a strange rabid dog.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Some people are just inherently mad at the world.  Some people just like to fight.  Some people just like to agitate. 

Some people are unreasonable and non bending.  Those are the haters and it’s probably best to ignore them, or not engage with them.  

You know kind of like you don’t go pet a strange rabid dog.  

 

Thanks....Sorry, out of pluses right now...Owe you ( and others)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Pitcher, I can agree with much you say but I also have to agree with Umb.  Many here just despise the poster regardless of contents.  Lol, I have a hater.  It's  apparent she hates God also.  I know who SHE is but her hate for me and God will not and does not deter.  Also, this doesn't  make me ruby her for spite.  She must live with her hate, not me.  Umb is the same way, most of his rubies are from those that just can't  stand him.....yep pretty pitiful, huh?  I watch several others get that pretty beauty mark here also and it is pure hate and jealousy, absolutely nothing to do with the post but the poster.  Yep, I've  given beauty mark also but the difference is hating the post not the poster.

 

People like you are simply shameful. :( You hide behind God to boost your ego Ha ! And were to you come off saying I don't believe in God ? And you wonder why you have a hater ? Ever think for even a moment that maybe its you that caused this issue ? Have you ever looked in a mirror and actually thought about what you have become ? Shameful, simply shameful. No point responding as I have you on block and have for sometime. Only reason I even saw this post was I never logged on and was just reading posts. So you can quit puffing your chest out like some self righteous  Imbecile. Now my rant is over, I'm done with you, your not worth the effort. Now quickly complain to the mods like you generally do when some big bad poster says something you don't like.

 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, learning all i can said:

Pitcher, I can agree with much you say but I also have to agree with Umb.  Many here just despise the poster regardless of contents.  Lol, I have a hater.  It's  apparent she hates God also.  I know who SHE is but her hate for me and God will not and does not deter.  Also, this doesn't  make me ruby her for spite.  She must live with her hate, not me.  Umb is the same way, most of his rubies are from those that just can't  stand him.....yep pretty pitiful, huh?  I watch several others get that pretty beauty mark here also and it is pure hate and jealousy, absolutely nothing to do with the post but the poster.  Yep, I've  given beauty mark also but the difference is hating the post not the poster.

 

 

 

Thanks, LAIC......Much appreciated.....And I appreciate even more cos I know it must not be easy  to state such things....You're brave....

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

 

 

Thanks, LAIC......Much appreciated.....And I appreciate even more cos I know it must not be easy  to state such things....You're brave....

Lol. Not bravery, just call it like I see it

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 4:46 PM, Pitcher said:

Some people are just inherently mad at the world.  Some people just like to fight.  Some people just like to agitate. 

Some people are unreasonable and non bending.  Those are the haters and it’s probably best to ignore them, or not engage with them.  

You know kind of like you don’t go pet a strange rabid dog.  

 

Liking to agitate and being proficient in such are two different things entirely.  As always, just my opinion. 

Curiously....would you call the following quote hate or truth? 

 

"It does to the Snowflake, Buttercup loony lefties." 

 

Can hate come from the Right also or must it be ignored as a solitary weak moment?  Who among us has the guts to stand with me and proclaim hate lives among us all, Left and Right, equally?

 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Liking to agitate and being proficient in such are two different things entirely.  As always, just my opinion. 

Curiously....would you call the following quote hate or truth? 

 

"It does to the Snowflake, Buttercup loony lefties." 

 

Can hate come from the Right also or must it be ignored as a solitary weak moment?  Who among us has the guts to stand with me and proclaim hate lives among us all, Left and Right, equally?

 

GO RV, then BV 

I would agree with you hate can come from all people if allowed to fester. 

 

Based he'd on what I have observed of some people and their reactions to some political events I would say that your Snowflake comment is true. It describes a reaction, it is a label. It is like describing a child throwing a fit. Calling them a baby does not mean you hate them. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I would agree with you hate can come from all people if allowed to fester. 

 

Based he'd on what I have observed of some people and their reactions to some political events I would say that your Snowflake comment is true. It describes a reaction, it is a label. It is like describing a child throwing a fit. Calling them a baby does not mean you hate them. 

 

I guess the same thing can be said for those of us who are critical of Donald then.....and we can all put the "hate" word to bed, if we're being truly fair and balanced, that is.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.