Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump says US ‘moving forward’ with additional sanctions on Iran

yota691

Russia and China reject US sanctions on Iran
Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping call for commitment to the nuclear deal
Agencies  Thursday, June 6

56586-327460161.jpg?itok=sd1-xU_Q
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping met in Moscow,

Russia and China have rejected unilateral US sanctions against Iran and called on all parties to abide by the nuclear agreement with Tehran in 2015.

In a joint statement issued at the end of talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping, the two countries expressed their satisfaction with the reports of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which "always confirm the implementation of the Iranian side's obligations", according to the nuclear agreement.

The two sides also called on Iran to "refrain from subsequent steps to abandon its obligations under the nuclear agreement" and the rest of the parties to the agreement to "abide by their commitments".

The United States withdrew from the nuclear deal in May 2018 and re-imposed economic sanctions on Tehran, while the other six remained committed - Iran, Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany - but in May Tehran announced its commitment to some The terms of the agreement, in response to US sanctions.

putin xi jinping afp.jpg
The two presidents supervised the signing of a number of economic agreements between the two countries (AFP)

Proliferation of nuclear weapons

In a related context, Russia and China called on the nuclear countries to return all nuclear weapons deployed abroad and abandon the so-called "joint nuclear missions", and rejected the "irresponsible attitude of States to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons."  

The parties called for the strengthening of the nuclear non-proliferation regime, the activation of nuclear disarmament and the peaceful use of nuclear energy. While stressing their support for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT), the two sides accused Washington of launching a "serious blow" to the treaty by refusing to conclude it and its decision to begin preparing a field for possible nuclear tests.

In this regard, Moscow and Beijing have confirmed that they will continue to make every effort to bring the CTBT into force as soon as possible.

Medium and short range missile treaty

Washington is attacking Beijing at the Singapore conference and raising tariffs on Chinese goods
With regard to the US withdrawal from the medium and short-range missile treaty, Putin and Jin Ping believed that this decision could undermine strategic stability, increase tension and mistrust and lead to an arms race. The two presidents called for resolving the differences between the parties to the treaty, Washington and Russia, through dialogue.

On the other hand, Russia and China expressed their deep concern over the danger of launching an arms race in space and the transformation of cosmic space into military confrontation. They called for international negotiations to formulate a multilateral document to prevent the arms race and the proliferation of weapons in space.

The two States stressed that "a ban on the deployment of any type of weapon in space would prevent the emergence of a serious threat to international peace and security", referring to international law limiting the use of cosmic space for peaceful purposes only.

On the other hand, Moscow and Beijing supported the dialogue between North Korea and the United States, expressing their support for North Korea and South Korea's bid to improve their relations.

Bilateral relations between Moscow and Beijing

On bilateral relations between Russia and China, Putin said in a joint press conference with Jin Ping that trade between the two countries reached a record level last year.

The Chinese president also referred to the qualitative development of cooperation between the two countries, which was reflected in the joint projects in the fields of energy, investment, space and aviation.

The two presidents also supervised the signing of a number of economic agreements between the two countries, including oil agreements.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Iraq reveals US-Iranian talks on the "oil-for-goods"

20196712217110n9.jpg

2019/06/07 03:41:49

A- A A +

The newspaper "Arab News" attributed to Iraqi sources that US and Iranian officials are in the first stages of negotiating an agreement that allows Tehran to sell limited quantities of oil for goods, and that Iraq is the crossing point for both oil exports and imported goods. 
Washington's stated policy is to reduce Iran's oil exports to zero. US government sources denied to Arab News that there was any agreement to allow the sale of limited quantities of oil. However, a senior Iraqi official familiar with what he described as "ongoing talks" said the deal was "a goodwill gesture by the Americans to defuse tensions between the two countries, although they are still in their infancy." 
"The main goal of the Americans is to prevent Iranians from getting any cash," said another Iraqi official familiar with the talks.
He added that the agreement will allow the Americans to control everything, including the volume of Iranian crude oil source and type of imported goods, and make sure not to pay any cash, pointing out that "this will paralyze the Iranians and forced them to abandon the armed factions that finance them and keep them busy in the internal situation of Iran" . 
The initial deal is believed to have been carried out by Iranian oil minister Bijan Zangane during an undeclared visit to Iraq a month ago. The agreement is not yet complete, because details of the volume of oil to be sold and the main commodity and the type of goods to be imported are still under discussion. 
"The Iranians have suggested that a European country be one of the major buyers of oil, but the Americans have refused, and so far it is certain that Iraq will be the transit area for exchanges so that the US can closely monitor the Iranians' commitment," one source said.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/سیاسة/العراق-يكشف-محادثات-أمريكية-إيرانية-على-اتفاق-نفط-مقابل-السلع/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

New US sanctions on Iran target petrochemical industry

Treasury Department adds punitive financial measures against Tehran over support for Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

3 hours ago
  •  
  •  

Tension between the US and Iran has increased, with Washington imposing yet more sanctions on Tehran [Raheb Homavandi/Reuters]
Tension between the US and Iran has increased, with Washington imposing yet more sanctions on Tehran [Raheb Homavandi/Reuters]

The United States has imposed new sanctions on Iran that target the country's petrochemical industry, including its largest petrochemical holding group, over Iran's financial support for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), the Treasury Department said on Friday. Meanwhile, Iran also rejected the idea of having wider international talks about its nuclear and military ambitions.

Washington is pressuring Iran over its nuclear and ballistic missile programme, and for waging proxy wars in other Middle Eastern countries. The new measures follow a round of sanctions imposed last month that targeted Iran's export revenues from industrial metals.

Tensions between the two countries worsened last month when the administration of US President Donald Trump ordered the deployment of an aircraft carrier strike group, bombers and Patriot missiles to the Middle East, citing intelligence about possible Iranian preparations to attack US forces or interests.

The Pentagon has also accused the IRGC of being directly responsible for May 12 attacks off the coast of the United Arab Emirates that damaged two Saudi tankers, an Emirati vessel and a Norwegian tanker.

Iran: We will only talk about the nuclear deal 

Iran rejected French calls for wider international talks over its nuclear and military ambitions, saying on Friday it would only discuss its existing 2015 atomic pact with world powers, Iranian state television reported.

French President Emmanuel Macron had said a day earlier that Paris and Washington both wanted to stop Iran from getting nuclear arms - and that new talks should focus on curbing Iran's ballistic missiles programme as well as other issues.

But Iran's foreign ministry said it would not hold any discussions beyond the 2015 pact that Trump abandoned last year as he pressed for tougher restrictions.

"Under this circumstances, talking about issues beyond the deal ... will lead to further mistrust among the remaining signatories of the deal," Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said in a statement.

'To deny funding'

Friday's sanctions from the US target Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (PGPIC) for providing financial support for the economic arm of the IRGC, Iran's elite military unit in charge of its ballistic missile and nuclear efforts.

The US Treasury also designated the holding group's network of 39 subsidiary petrochemical companies and foreign-based sales agents. PGPIC and its subsidiaries hold 40 percent of Iran's petrochemical production capacity and are responsible for 50 percent of Iran's petrochemical exports, it said.

"By targeting this network we intend to deny funding to key elements of Iran's petrochemical sector that provide support to the IRGC," US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a statement.

The US Treasury statement said Iran's oil ministry last year awarded the IRGC's Khatam al-Anbiya - its economic development and engineering arm - 10 projects in oil and petrochemical industries worth $22bn, four times the official budget of the IRGC.

Trump last year pulled out of a 2015 agreement between Iran and world powers to curb Iran's nuclear programme in exchange for easing some sanctions, saying it did not go far enough.

The Trump administration has since taken several unprecedented steps to squeeze Iran, such as demanding the world halt all imports of Iranian oil and designating the IRGC as a "foreign terrorist organization", which Iran has cast as an American provocation.

US law already punished US persons who deal with the IRGC with up to 20 years in prison because of the group's designation under the Specially Designated Global Terrorist list, a different sanctions programme.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Editorial Date: 2019/6/8 10:42  221 times read
Iran launches two million barrels of crude oil on a local exchange
{International: Al Furat News} The Iranian National Oil Company plans to put two million barrels of light crude oil on the international market for the local energy exchange next Tuesday.
According to the Energy Exchange, the price basis for the proposed $ 67.32 per barrel, in order to export crude oil abroad. 
The National Oil Company has repeatedly put light and heavy Iranian crude on the local energy market
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

The National Oil Company has repeatedly put light and heavy Iranian crude on the local energy market

Now THIS is BRAZEN DEFIANCE!!!

National Iranian Oil Company 

The National Iranian Oil Company is responsible for all upstream operations in the oil and natural gas sectors and all downstream activities in the oil sector in Iran. The company is wholly owned by the state and operates under the direction of Iran's Supreme Leadership Council. It has the capacity to produce 4 million barrels of oil per day. It's seen depressed production caused primarily by international economic sanctions related to Iran's nuclear weapons program.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/121715/worlds-biggest-state-owned-oil-companies.asp

The Bicraqi Iraqi ALSO have a "NOC". The Bicraqi Iraqi "NOC" WILL LIKELY be Spanctioned IF selling Insanian NOC Crude Oil!!!

EITHER way, whether the Insanians OR Bicraqi Iraqi, THERE MUST BE A PAYMENT SYSTEM OUTSIDE THE SWIFT SYSTEM for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, to get PAID!!!

HOW, pray tell, are the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, going to get paid the $67.32/barrel OR EQUIVALENT from THIS Tuesday, June 11, 2019 ONWARDS being LOCKED OUT of the SWIFT System???!!!

THINGS are HEATING UP!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGOOO BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Are you suggesting Iraq will RV to help Iran sell it’s oil. Mmmmmm

:twothumbs: "A" Possibility, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

With the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, ubiquitous AND controlling MUCH of the Bicraqi Iraqi, I suspect the Bicraqi Iraqi "NOC" is NOT entirely outside the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, influence AND/OR control.

Also, the Bicraqi Iraqi have UNBELIEVABLY shown STOLID SOLIDARITY WITH the Insanians.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Wuz UP with THAT???!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump RECENTLY Spanctioned Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, petrochemical interests. THIS may be the reason HERE as noted in the aforementioned article.

IF the Bicraqi Iraqi "NOC" is complicit in ANY way, I am pretty sure THEY will GET k"NOC"ked OFF with Spanctions AND the LIKE!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

JUST seems like SO MUCH stuff is coming together NOW.

THIS coming week MAY NOT be THEE week but I suspect LOTS AND LOTS of news OUT OF Iraq AND the rest of the World. Maybe BABY even a SIGNED OFF, BENEFICIAL, AND ENFORCEABLE Trade Deal between The United States Of America AND China!!!

WHATEVER it IS, the Financial System(s) MAY HAVE TO make a MOVE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S.............................................

Whoopsies!!!

I missed the "RV to" in Your question, Pitcher, I apologize.

I suspect the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar going INTERNATIONAL AND Real Time WILL alienate the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, interests SINCE the associated corruption AND corruption machine will then be TERMINATED.

SO, I believe a ReInsatatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY will DEFEAT the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, funding AND interests IN Iraq.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

image.php?token=59eed6b58646a187a7c7d277009f534b&size=

Expression picture

Number of readings: 3164 08-06-2019 05:43 PM
font size :

08-06-2019 05:43 PM

Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zangana said on Saturday that Tehran was using "unconventional" methods to circumvent US sanctions. 

"We have unofficial or non-traditional sales, all of which are secret because the United States will stop them if you know about them," Zangana said in a television interview. "  

The United States is tightening the screws on Iran's economy by means of smart sanctions. Is the worst in history '.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you  Synopsis for your detailed response.  I understand now where you are coming from. I wasn’t quit sure on the first post as I hadn’t had my first cup of coffee.  I’ve stated a number of times if you want to stop corruption and the Iranian influence in Iraq a first great step would be to stop the auctions and make the Dinar International.

It’s pretty obvious that Iran has used Iraqi politicians and the auctions to get around US Sanctions.  The US doesn’t really want to go to war with Iran. We just want them to stop building nuclear weapons and exporting proxy terror groups in the ME.  Have we attacked Jordon or Egypt or many other Muslim Country.  No, why would we.  Iran has been at war with the West and Israel since the Mullahs took over in 1979.  We should have crushed them before they developed nuclear capabilities.  Death to Israel and Death to America should not have been taken so lightly, especially after attack in Beirut in 1983. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Thank you Yota, that article pretty much sums up the root cause of corruption in Iraq. How many Billions are the Iraqi politicians making selling Iran’s oil. Those politicians have a great racket going on, why would they want to change.  It would also be very interesting to see if any of our politicians are in on the take.  It’s untraceable money as long as everyone keeps quiet. How can our Swamp Creatures in DC resist looking  the other way as long as they get their pay off.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I wasn’t quit sure on the first post as I hadn’t had my first cup of coffee. 

Yeah, I KNOW what You mean HERE, Pitcher. I hadn't had my morning allotment of Vitamin C - Coffee AND/OR Caffeine, (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) AND was NOT ALL "turbo" "charged" so missed the "RV to" in Your earlier question.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve stated a number of times if you want to stop corruption and the Iranian influence in Iraq a first great step would be to stop the auctions and make the Dinar International.

:twothumbs: I TOTALLY Agree, Pitcher!!! :tiphat:

I keep wndering, "WHAT, pray tell, is the HOLD UP???!!!"!!!

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It’s pretty obvious that Iran has used Iraqi politicians and the auctions to get around US Sanctions.  The US doesn’t really want to go to war with Iran.

:twothumbs:    :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:     :twothumbs:    :twothumbs:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

We just want them to stop building nuclear weapons and exporting proxy terror groups in the ME.  Have we attacked Jordon or Egypt or many other Muslim Country.  No, why would we.  Iran has been at war with the West and Israel since the Mullahs took over in 1979.  We should have crushed them before they developed nuclear capabilities.  Death to Israel and Death to America should not have been taken so lightly, especially after attack in Beirut in 1983. 

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is THIS has EVERYTHING to do WITH former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter's AID AND/OR ALLOWANCES WITH the CORRESPONDING "missing" four (4) years of former Prez'dent George H. W. "Poppy" Bush. HOW, pray tell, COULD the Insanian Mu la lahs AND Insanian IRGC become SO POWERFUL AND LONG LASTING IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME OTHERWISE???!!!

STILL makes MY (NOTE: MY) blood boil ESPECAILLY with the loss of life of OUR cherished The United States Of America Miltary Service Persons in Beirut in 1983 AND ELSEWHERE AT the hands OF THESE Prez'dent TRAITORS!!!

Moment of Silence.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is THIS has EVERYTHING to do with the current The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal. The Chinese are RIGHTFULLY DEMANDING (behind the scenes) The United States Of America CLEAN UP THESE Rouge The United States Of America "INSTALLS" so the circa 1972 Agreements BETWEEN former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung CAN BE COMPLETED to ReInstate the Old, er, NEW Silk Road via the Belt AND Road Initiative to "open" "up" China AS former President Tricky stated. The "delay", due to the TRAITORS, created the HUGE trade imbalances WITH China BURGEONING AS SCHEDULED AS the WORK AROUND for the ECONOMIC BOOM for China, Europe, AND ALL ASSOCIATED WITH the Old, er, NEW Silk Road. The United States Of America HAS PAID A HEFTY PRICE FOR TRAITOROUS GLOBALIST PRESIDENTS!!! China COULD have BEEN a COLOSSAL Sponsor of State Terrorism AFTER the Chinese Cultural Revolution WITHOUT economic integration INTO the World Economy. Instead, the Rouge The United States Of America chose Iran to fill the gap INSTEAD to STOP the Old, er, NEW Silk Road. MY (NOTE: MY) is THIS is a key reason for the Chinese being SO corrupt DUE TO the MASSIVE corruption of The United States Of America Deep State Entities BLOCKING the circa 1972 Agreements BETWEEN former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung.

Recently, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump ANNOUNCED the Chinese to honor THEIR AGREEMENT COMMITTMENTS indicating to ME (NOTE: ME) THIS is PUBLIC code speak for "everything" IS "ready" WITH the circa 1972 Agreements BETWEEN former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung.

I suspect the "expiring" of former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter (the TRAITOR) will be INDIRECT confirmation the LEGACY Rouge The United States Of America Proxy Entities HAVE BEEN neutralized AND/OR terminated. Maybe BABY ONE OR MORE other "expiries" WILL BE in the news, TOO, associated WITH THIS Rouge Legacy.

Henry Kissingher (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) ???!!!

In The Mean Time.....................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.......................................

AND (of course)........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal. The Chinese are RIGHTFULLY DEMANDING (behind the scenes) The United States Of America CLEAN UP THESE Rouge The United States Of America "INSTALLS" so the circa 1972 Agreements BETWEEN former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung CAN BE COMPLETED to ReInstate the Old, er, NEW Silk Road via the Belt AND Road Initiative to "open" "up" China AS former President Tricky stated. The "delay", due to the TRAITORS, created the HUGE trade imbalances WITH China BURGEONING AS SCHEDULED AS the WORK AROUND for the ECONOMIC BOOM for China, Europe, AND ALL ASSOCIATED WITH the Old, er, NEW Silk Road. The United States Of America HAS PAID A HEFTY PRICE FOR TRAITOROUS GLOBALIST PRESIDENTS!!! China COULD have BEEN a COLOSSAL Sponsor of State Terrorism AFTER the Chinese Cultural Revolution WITHOUT economic integration INTO the World Economy. Instead, the Rouge The United States Of America chose Iran to fill the gap INSTEAD to STOP the Old, er, NEW Silk Road. MY (NOTE: MY) is THIS is a key reason for the Chinese being SO corrupt DUE TO the MASSIVE corruption of The United States Of America Deep State Entities BLOCKING the circa 1972 Agreements BETWEEN former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung.

Recently, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump ANNOUNCED the Chinese to honor THEIR AGREEMENT COMMITTMENTS indicating to ME (NOTE: ME) THIS is PUBLIC code speak for "everything" IS "ready" WITH the circa 1972 Agreements BETWEEN former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung.

I suspect the "expiring" of former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter (the TRAITOR) will be INDIRECT confirmation the LEGACY Rouge The United States Of America Proxy Entities HAVE BEEN neutralized AND/OR terminated. Maybe BABY ONE OR MORE other "expiries" WILL BE in the news, TOO, associated WITH THIS Rouge Legacy.

Henry Kissingher (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) ???!!!

In The Mean Time.....................................................................

Most interesting, I’ve never really thought about this and appreciate your thoughts.  

You are definitely going way back with this China, Silk Road, Kissinger 1974 China-US agreement.  Do you have any links you could provide me so I could do some reading. If what you are saying IS true it surely brings a lot of world events from the past 40-50 years into focus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Most interesting, I’ve never really thought about this and appreciate your thoughts.  

You are definitely going way back with this China, Silk Road, Kissinger 1974 China-US agreement.  Do you have any links you could provide me so I could do some reading. If what you are saying IS true it surely brings a lot of world events from the past 40-50 years into focus. 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: Could It REALLY Be You Would Like The Links To THEE Connect-The-Dots In MY (NOTE: MY) Head, Pitcher, :o   :o   :o !!!

Are YOU SURE You Would Likie THAT???!!!

Well, OK, WHAT, pray tell, WERE the Rooskers doing IN Afghanistan from circa 1979 through 1988???!!! WHO, pray tell, won the 1988 The United States Of America Presidential Election???!!! Kwinkie Dinkie???!!! During WHAT Presidential TERM did the Chinese ascend to MOST FAVORED TRADE STATUS AND ALLOWED A PARTIAL PEG TO THE USD???!!! Former Prez'dent Billy (goat)'s???!!!

ALL THIS, in MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, is related to WHIRLED Financial Flows. SOME POWERFUL bleeple want THIS. SOME POWERFUL bleeple want THAT. SOME POWERFUL bleeple want THIS AND THAT. ALL at the expense of the LOCALS WHERE EVER the LOCALS ARE!!!

WE in The United States Of America HAVE EXPERIENCED a PLUMMETING of the VALUE of The United States Dollar. COULD it REALLY be The United States Dollar VALUE is depleting BECAUSE of propping up TRADE IMBALANCES AND THE DERIVATIVES MARKETS???!!! ALL at OUR AND OTHER PEOPLES' FROM OTHER COUNTRIES' EXPENSE!!!

I COULD try to dig up some 1970s articles AND other articles for the events at hand here. THEE HISTORY BEHIND THESE EVENTS is CONJECTURE on MY (NOTE: MY) part WHEREAS reasons for MY (NOTE: MY) believing Iraq is a CENTRAL ECONOMIC AND POWER SOURCE for POWERING UP THE WHOLE circa 1972 Agreements for WHIRLED Financial Stability WITH Economic Prosperity.

Former President Tricky MAY HAVE BEEN one of the MOST LONG TERM insightful Presidents WITH NOT FULLY KNOWN INTENTIONS for doing WHAT he did. The "Watergate" "Scandal" in MY (NOTE: MY) opinion WAS a "public" "framing" FOR "something" "else".

Former President Tricky WAS the Vice President during the ENTIRE Former President Eisenhower Presidential Terms during the period the Office Of Secret Service was divided up into the FBI, CIA, NSA, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT NOT.

Former President Tricky WAS the 1960 Republican Presidential Candidate WHO LOST by a SLIM margin to JFK. WHERE, pray tell, did the SUDDENLY FOUND STUFFED BALLOT BOXES IN THE CHICAGO, ILLINOIS PRECINCTS COME FROM???!!!

WHO, pray tell, WOULD BE UPSET ABOUT THAT AND COULD FIND OUT WHO DID THAT???!!!

The Kennedys WERE HIGHLY STEEPED in under WHIRLED corruption. Prescott Bush (former Prez'dent Geaorge H. W. "Poppy" Bush's biological father AND paterfamilias) FUNDED THE NAZI REGIME!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

The Chinese helped build Rail Roads in The United States Of America during the 1800s. THESE were the folks who HAD to use metal pans in the snow to mix the nitric acid and glycerine to make the blasting agents/dynamite. Well, OK, SOMETIMES the "mix" did NOT go well AND NO MO Chinese "mixer"!!!

SO, the Chinese are WELL AWARE of WHAT FUNCTIONING Rail Roads can provide FOR Economic Prosperity.

ANY Wonder The Chinese ARE FUNDING the Belt AND Road Initiative???!!! Rail Roads Gone GLOW BULL ON A MUCH BIGGER SCALE???!!!

DID Former President Tricky ENVISION THIS???!!!

Henry Kissingher (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) went THROUGH Pastakhan in 1970 to ARRANGE the 1972 meeting WITH Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung. The United States Of America had a base in Pastakhan for U-2 reconnaissance missions. The Pastakhanis HAVE ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES IN THE WHIRLED NAMELY THE ISI. WHAT, pray tell, "arrangement" WERE made with the Pastakhanis WHO ARE LOCATED ON The Old, er, NEW Silk Road to "assist" in THIS "endeavor"???!!! AND WHAT, pray tell, did The United States Of America Deep State DO about ALL THAT IN Pastakhan???!!! REMEMBER The United States Of America "agent" taken into custody during Bark Insane Obama's Prez'dential term by THEE Pastakhani ISI in Pastakhan???!!!

Is THIS why Former President Tricky SOLD a MOST ADVANCED The United States Of America FIGHTER JET - The F-14 Tomcat (79 in ALL with nominally 40 STILL functioning) - to the Shah la lah of Iran???!!! Is THAT REALLY why the F-14 Tomcat was DECOMMISSIONED so the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insane IRGC, could NOT get F-14 Tomcat parts ON the Black Market AND the F-14 Tomcat REPLACED with ADVANCED fighter jets the Insanians DO NOT have???!!!

Word has it the F-14 Tomcat has nominally two (2) million (1x10^6) parts WHEREAS the F-18 has one (1) million (1x10^6) parts or a "vernacular" for a WHOLE LOT LESS NEEDED "maintenance" "parts" AND "easier" TO "maintain".

AT the time, the F-14 Tomcat WAS capable of tracking AND knocking down six (6) INDEPENDENT targets SIMULTANEOUSLY. NO TELLIN' WHAT the F-14 Tomcat could DO when IT was decommissioned!!!

Well, OK, I am failing in my ability to give You links to the Connect-The-Dots in MY (NOTE: MY) head BUT I am pretty sure YOU REALLY DO NOT want ANY of THAT!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

AND (of course)........................................................................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

08-06-2019 08:46 PM
image.php?token=ca88b514f65815691e34894467a51d80&c=5563215&size=

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
President Donald Trump, without congressional authorization, allowed more than 20 arms deals with Arab states, including one, to produce high-precision guided aerial bomb components in Saudi Arabia. 
The newspaper "The New York Times", which published the news, that the talk about Paveway bombs produced by the company Raytheon America. 
The White House justified the move by increasing tension with Iran in the recent period. To achieve this, Trump used exceptional powers to grant him the right to conduct transactions without congressional approval. 
Members of the Senate prepared 22 joint resolutions to prevent the sale of US arms to Arab states without the approval of Congress.
On May 24, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced his decision to use the emergency law without congressional approval to conclude 22 agreements on arms sales to Jordan, the UAE and Saudi Arabia for a total of $ 8.1 billion to "deter the Iranian aggression." 
According to the New York Times, the deals include the supply of 120 high-precision bombs from Raytheon to Saudi Arabia and the UAE, maintenance of Saudi F-15 fighter jets, the supply of Hawthers guns, anti-tank systems and machine guns. 
The newspaper said that Congress was not aware of the item on the production of control and guidance systems for micro-bombs mentioned in Saudi Arabia. Such a deal means transferring technology that is very important for US national security to another country, which is contrary to Trump's electoral promises.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

08-06-2019 06:37 PM
image.php?token=3bc79ce7cd943fe64f832e783beb33e3&c=8949002&size=

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
Iran's oil minister, Bijan Zanganeh, acknowledged the impact of US sanctions on Tehran and its cruelty, saying it would use "unconventional" ways to circumvent sanctions to sell oil, the main source of hard currency. 
"We have unofficial or non-traditional sales, all of which are secret, because the United States will stop it if you know about it," the minister told Iran's Shana news agency in an interview published on Saturday. 
The United States withdrew in May 2018 from the nuclear deal between the major powers and Iran in 2015, which lifted sanctions against Tehran in exchange for limiting its nuclear program. 
In November, the United States imposed oil sanctions on Iran, but initially exempted them for six months from eight countries including China.
Iranian oil exports fell from 1.5 million bpd in October to 750,000 bpd in April, according to Bloomberg figures. 
In May, the White House canceled the exemptions granted in the oil file as part of the tightening of the "maximum pressure" campaign on Tehran. 
Zengneh said the United States was tightening the screws on Iran's economy by "smart sanctions." 
He considered that "the harshest sanctions in history are imposed on Iran."

• Upvote 2

Wow, Synopsis, if that all just came out of your head then you have a lot of info crammed in that noggin.  I’m a ferocious reader but my brain gets a little fuzzy on anything before 1980.  I do know of all that you wrote but I’m not so sure all those dots connect to China but I’m not going to doubt you.  We will never know the half of what happened, why, and for what purposes.  I do believe there is a bigger agenda or agendas in play but I’m just trying to figure out whose winning, the Globalists, the White Hats, or the Illuminati.  Also, I would like to know what all this heavy maneuvering means for our country.  It sure seems our politicians don’t give two hoots about anything but enriching themselves.  Really all I want to know is when is Iraq going to go international with its currency. Haha.

Thank you for your post and for all your posts.  I find them entertaining, enlightening, interesting, and well written.  I appreciate the time and thought you put into your posts.

Keep em coming.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m not so sure all those dots connect to China

:twothumbs: YOU MOST Astute AND Intelligent, Sir, Pitcher, HAVE Good Reason To Question ALL THAT!!! :tiphat:

EO11110 WAS APPARENTLY the EO THAT initiated the FATE of JFK. JFK was trying to FIGURE OUT WHO ALL was PULLING the Whirled MONEY Strings. EO11110 would tie the USD to Silver THUS the "Silver" "Backs". Apparently, JFK signed a silver based agreement with the Indosqueezian PM DAYS before DALLAS. Well, GOLD WAS en vouge UNTIL Former President Tricky WENT OFF the USD Gold Standard in 1971 to FIAT. SAY WHAT???!!!

Former FBI Director Edgar J. Hoover HATED the Kennedys. NOT sure entirely WHY but LIKELY for under WHIRLED under WHIRLED Reasons.

The Old Silk Road WAS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE for the Chinese AND bankrupted European interests of GOLD so China HOARDED GOLD of the likes THAT COULD HAVE dwarfed The United States Of America GOLD holding ESTIMATED at 8,1333.5 tons TODAY. The United States Of America WAS IN China During World War II via the Flying Tigers. The Japanese HAD ALL kinds of absconded GOLD AND OTHER Precious Metals AND HID THEM. The United States Of America CIA was involved in investigating the Japanese Golden Lilly/Yamashita's Gold shenanigans.

The BIG question is, "How much of THESE STOLEN items HAVE BEEN recovered AND LEGALLY returned to China AND, correspondingly, HOW MUCH, pray tell, DO the Chinese have in GOLD to NOW back THEIR Currency WITH legally acquired GOLD from Europe AND OTHER Countries via the Old Silk Road LEGAL Trade???!!!"!!!

Pretty Sure Former President Tricky WAS A VERY, VERY SMART MAN. I just DO NOT know HIS ACTUAL INTENT for HIS actions RELATED to China.

SO, A LOT of "conjecture" on POTENTIALLY related WHIRLED "events" TO INCLUDE the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar TO BE ReInstated INTERNATIONALLY!!!

Well, OK, so I (NOTE: I) surmise with my Connect-The-Dots in MY (NOTE: MY) HEAD!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

Well, OK, THAT is MY (NOTE: MY) "story" AND I (NOTE: I) am STUCK to IT!!!

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for your post and for all your posts.  I find them entertaining, enlightening, interesting, and well written.  I appreciate the time and thought you put into your posts.

Keep em coming.

:twothumbs: You, TOO, Sir, Pitcher, MY Fellow True The United States Of America Patriot AND Friend!!! :tiphat:

:salute:  !!!Pitcher!!! :salute:

Well, OK, MY (NOTE: MY) posts may have more of an emphasis on "entertaining" WHEREAS YOUR Posts, Pitcher, ARE FAR MORE "enlightening', "interesting", AND "well" "written"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

THANK YOU for the compliment, though!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

@Synopsis

WOW!  AND DOUBLE WOW!

I am amazed.  You've gotta be the smartest guy I ever came across!    :twothumbs:

Listen, after this Dinar thing is over, could you please call Fox News and tell them you want your own show?

If they say no, tell them at least you want to be a "contributor".  :D

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Synopsis, my friend. thank you for sharing your wisdom.

I consider you a valuable member of DV

Hope one day after the RV we can shake hands, have a bbq, drinks and a nice conversation.

Go Moola Nova

Go $1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Floridian said:

@Synopsis

WOW!  AND DOUBLE WOW!

I am amazed.  You've gotta be the smartest guy I ever came across!    :twothumbs:

Listen, after this Dinar thing is over, could you please call Fox News and tell them you want your own show?

If they say no, tell them at least you want to be a "contributor".  :D

:twothumbs: Well, Thank You, Kind Sir, For The Accolade, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend To You AND Up Coming Week!!! :tiphat:

I need to level WITH EVERYBODAE' HERE!!!

I am VERY reluctant to STATE THIS.

I WAS born with a birth defect.

I WAS born WITHOUT a brain.

Yes, NO Brain.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nothing.

Nada.

And So ON AND So FORTH!!!

HOWEVER, my biological father AND paterfamilias being the HONORABLY DISCHARGED The United States Of America Marine WAS NOT deterred by ANY CHALLENGE OR OBSTACLE WHATSOEVER. So, HE SUCCESSFULLY (IF there could EVER POSSIBLY be ANY doubt for HIS Achieving THEE NECESSARY "outcome") (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) construed "available" "material" to HIS liking AND rigorously monitored AND coached "performance" to HIS STANDARDS!!!

Occasionally, er, FREQUENTLY the "legacy" "available" "material" INTERMIXES WITH "formulated" "written" AND "verbal" "matter" AND MUST BE CAREFULLY SCREENED WITH THE UTMOST DUE DILIGENCE!!!

As a RESULT, it IS CORRECT to say I (NOTE: I) am BOTH brainless AND NOT IN ANY WAY BRAIN DEAD. Unlike, of course, the liberal AND otherwise Democrat "participants" BEING BOTH BRAINLESS AND BRAIN DEAD!!!

Brainless AND Brain Dead Democrats. WHAT, pray tell, is the WHIRLED HEADED TOWARD???!!! THEE Zombie Democrat Brainless AND Brain Dead Apocalypse I (NOTE: I) suppose.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I (NOTE: I) have noted my being the village, er, DinarVets idiot. Although the following clip CONTAINS SOME LANGUAGE DEPLOYED BY MY biological father AND paterfamilias BEING the HONORABLY DISCHARGED The United States Of America Marine, MY (NOTE: MY) "outcome" may have a more "heart" "warming" "outcome" THAN the REALLY BIG AND TOUGH "village" I CAME FROM:

https://www.voicetube.com/videos/20307

Hey, I EVEN went to College AND Graduated to BOOT!!! Imagine THAT!!!

Well, OK, I DID NOT play College Football OR Serve Honorably in Vietnam BUT STILL Graduated!!! :twothumbs:

Maybe BABY instead of the "smartest" "guy" I JUST may be BABY the "smartest" "@#%" INSTEAD!!!

Hey, MY (NOTE: MY) biological father AND paterfamilias DID use MY (NOTE: MY) "available" "material"!!!

Well, THAT is MY (NOTE: MY) "story" AND I (NOTE: I) am STUCK to IT!!!

I Hope YOU Enjoyed The Read (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) ..........................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Laid Back said:

Synopsis, my friend. thank you for sharing your wisdom.

I consider you a valuable member of DV

Hope one day after the RV we can shake hands, have a bbq, drinks and a nice conversation.

Go Moola Nova

Go $1:1

:twothumbs: For SURE, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I VERY MUCH appreciate Your wisdom, insights, AND VALUED Contributions, Laid Back!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, MY (NOTE: MY) posts may have more of an emphasis on "entertaining" WHEREAS YOUR Posts, Pitcher, ARE FAR MORE "enlightening', "interesting", AND "well" "written"!!!

Im not even in the same time Synopsis, my posts are anything but well written. 

You are a treasure to the DV boards and I would like to meet you and many of the other DV posters some day at the big party, even our Liberal posters.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Trump says US ‘moving forward’ with additional sanctions on Iran
  • Adam Montana locked this topic