Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney Comes Out Swinging At Trump

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:20 PM, nstoolman1 said:

"The media is essential to our Republic, to our freedom, to the cause of freedom abroad, and to our national security. It is very much our friend," Romney wrote in an essay in November.

Yes, when it tells us facts and not agenda driven dribble. 

PROVES Romney has no clue

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I for one am not against freedom of speech/ free press, but just because you can say anything doesn't mean you should. You can say something that I don't agree with if it's factual or at least reasonable. Nobody will agree on everything all of the time.  But we all know that there are people/media outlets/ talk show hosts, etc. that just love to stir the pot with name calling, fake news, embellished stories and outright lies.  Anything to divide the people and get them riled up. That's from both the left and the right. 

Opinions and independent thoughts are a wonderful thing and should be heard.  A wise man knows he doesn't know everything and will hear all sides of an argument to make and informed decision.   

But i already know everything gooder than most becuz I went to skool and am an edukated man.  LOL

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

I for one am not against freedom of speech/ free press, but just because you can say anything doesn't mean you should. You can say something that I don't agree with if it's factual or at least reasonable. Nobody will agree on everything all of the time.  But we all know that there are people/media outlets/ talk show hosts, etc. that just love to stir the pot with name calling, fake news, embellished stories and outright lies.  Anything to divide the people and get them riled up. That's from both the left and the right. 

Opinions and independent thoughts are a wonderful thing and should be heard.  A wise man knows he doesn't know everything and will hear all sides of an argument to make and informed decision.   

But i already know everything gooder than most becuz I went to skool and am an edukated man.  LOL

Here here!!!

B/A

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I do not like Romney and his criminal ways, but surely you are not against free press?

B/A

The Main Stream Media of this world is Anything but a Free Press, it's owned by a cabal of Ultra Rich Socialites 

with a very nefarious and diabolical agenda. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The Main Stream Media of this world is Anything but a Free Press, it's owned by a cabal of Ultra Rich Socialites 

with a very nefarious and diabolical agenda. 

I agree. Media has always been a tool for those with an agenda... Go back in history and it has been that way forever.

B/A

• Thanks 1

But we all know that there are people/media outlets/ talk show hosts, etc. that just love to stir the pot with name calling, fake news, embellished stories and outright lies.  Anything to divide the people and get them riled up. That's from both the left and the right. 

End Quote

Agreed

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, umbertino said:

But we all know that there are people/media outlets/ talk show hosts, etc. that just love to stir the pot with name calling, fake news, embellished stories and outright lies.  Anything to divide the people and get them riled up. That's from both the left and the right. 

End Quote

Agreed

***///

SO proud of you for re-posting this, UMBE.      :twothumbs:

A Free and TRUTHFUL media is an integral part of Liberty & Justice for All.     :eagle::salute:

As Abraham Lincoln said .... "Let The People Know The Truth and The Country is Safe":tiphat:

We're outta ammo... have one of these for now ==>  :hug:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 2

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, umbertino said:

End Quote

Agreed

just wish MSM would REPORT the news and not try to influence.....I know sounds simple....and a pipedream at this point

• Upvote 2