Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History

11 hours ago, jg1 said:

Bump. Cant wait till @bostonangler and @Shabibilicious has that apifany, and say, hey, Trump is trying to help us. Ummm, Hillarious and obamma are crooks, uhhhh, we a sovern country, we dont need to give more we have given enough. And we live happily ever after like bugs in a rug. Hmmmmm. Ahhh, crimany was dozzing off and am now realized It was a dream like the wizard of OZ. 

Don't hold your breath, jg1....I'd hate to see a good man like yourself pass out.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

***///  Oy vay !  :facepalm3:

Peter Strok is THE most useful idiot in the deep state kommie's box of TOOLS !

MULE-er trying to pin a collusion rap on Trump is a HUGE farce.... considering that

MULE-er HIMSELF is THE MAIN one guilty of collusion !

Every time the left tries to accuse the other side of something, take a closer look...

it's more often than not THEY THEMSELVES who are committing the crime !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Keep em coming Yota and Thank you.  

If the case gets tossed then we go into the 2020 election with Trump's accomplishments vs the Dems policies of get Trump at any cost.  

The Dems are getting played by Trump.  Watch what happens when he gets major concessions from China on trade. They have already 

thrown some bones on nat gas and soybeans. Expect more to come before the March deadline.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really hope they get these people. I am just concerned that our news (Fake News) pushes this out the door as some Trump thing. The problem is we as a nation are just plain dumb. We take face value anything said on the news and do little research on our own.  Dan also better watch his back. People not agreeing with the Clinton's have been known to have a short life span.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks to all of y'all who sweep the dirt out the door ! There has to a way to have someone at the DOJ and FBI who is not corrupt to take over and do what is right. These goons are more powerful the the drug cartel. They can literally  bankrupt you , take away your client lawyer privilege , threaten your family , lock you up and throw away the key ! Hot Damn they make me mad ! These people at the top are the most corrupt SOB's that I have ever seen in my life ! I would use the military to take them down until law and order can be restored. Take them down ! TRY THEM FOR TREASON ! AND EXECUTE THEIR SORRY A$$ES ! HOT DAMN THEY MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks to all of y'all who sweep the dirt out the door ! There has to a way to have someone at the DOJ and FBI who is not corrupt to take over and do what is right. These goons are more powerful the the drug cartel. They can literally  bankrupt you , take away your client lawyer privilege , threaten your family , lock you up and throw away the key ! Hot Damn they make me mad ! These people at the top are the most corrupt SOB's that I have ever seen in my life ! I would use the military to take them down until law and order can be restored. Take them down ! TRY THEM FOR TREASON ! AND EXECUTE THEIR SORRY A$$ES ! HOT DAMN THEY MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL

Good Morning, Tex.  I hope you and yours had a merry Christmas.

I mean to offense to you, as you tend to wear your emotions on your sleeve, which is not a bad thing, one's passion should never be silenced.  That said, the highlighted part of your statement above is exactly how despots handle business in a banana republic, not The United States of America.

GO RV, then BV