Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Clashes With 'Rude, Terrrible Person' Jim Acosta Of CNN

'That's A Racist Question':  Trump Scolds PBS Reporter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thats-racist-question-trump-scolds-reporter-asked-embrace-nationalist-label-191554302.html

bd59f226d4b3154860d85546f9678f36

I agree with Donald on this, it was a racist question.....and one millions of Americans would like an answer to.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Acosta is a narcisistic tool & useful idiot for team kommie.  <_<

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

All like the Party Parrots AND Party Pigeons crappin' over everything and strutting around like self styled intellectual and social champions here!!!

:o       :o       :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

White House Pulls CNN's Jim Acosta's Media Credentials

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Wed, 11/07/2018 - 19:53

Following the disturbing behavior in this morning's White House press conference, when a journalist from CNN refused to hand his mic back to a White House aide...

KKHHxDcqGF7uDkxG?format=jpg&name=small

Watch Jim Acosta from CNN hit the young intern on the arm to keep the mic. Where’s the #metoo movement when you need them?

White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders announced that CNN's Jim Acosta has had his media credentials pulled:

"President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern...

2018-11-07_9-44-42.jpg

This conduct is absolutely unacceptable. It is also completely disrespectful to the reporter’s colleagues not to allow them an opportunity to ask a question. President Trump has given the press more access than any President in history. "

President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern...

This conduct is absolutely unacceptable. It is also completely disrespectful to the reporter’s colleagues not to allow them an opportunity to ask a question. President Trump has given the press more access than any President in history.

Sanders continued:

"Contrary to CNN’s assertions there is no greater demonstration of the President’s support for a free press than the event he held today.

Only they would attack the President for not supporting a free press in the midst of him taking 68 questions from 35 different reporters over the course of 1.5 hours including several from the reporter in question.

The fact that CNN is proud of the way their employee behaved is not only disgusting, it‘s an example of their outrageous disregard for everyone, including young women, who work in this Administration.

As a result of today’s incident, the White House is suspending the hard pass of the reporter involved until further notice."

While some have questioned whether he "acosta'd her", the CNN reporter has just confirmed it via tweet...

"I’ve just been denied entrance to the WH. Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit"

I’ve just been denied entrance to the WH. Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit

The US Secret Service just asked for my credential to enter the WH. As I told the officer, I don’t blame him. I know he’s just doing his job. (Sorry this video is not rightside up)

Shortly after the press briefing debacle, Rawstory reports that CNN President Jeff Zucker attempted to rally the network’s reporters...

“I want you to know that we have your backs,” Zucker said a memo to employees that was obtained by The Hollywood Reporter.

“That this organization believes fiercely in the protections granted to us by the First Amendment, and we will defend them, and you, vigorously, every time.”

Although not even CNN probably expected this level of escalation. Which is why we wonder, how long before a) the rest of the press corps boycotts the White House briefings, and b) the hashtag #BringBackAcosta starts trending?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/white-house-pulls-cnns-jim-acostas-media-credentials

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, markb57 said:

WH briefings are not required. They are a courtesy.

***///

One of his fake reporters (useful idiot attack monkey )

assaults a woman & Zucker protects HIM not the woman...? :shrug:

Zucker is a monster who doesn't support the #metoo movement...? :huh:

WOW !  :facepalm1:  They're gonna pull his kommie card !

Oh, wait... they won't.... they're allowed to be hypocrites on team kommie. <_<

The Party of   ===>  "you're our slaves, do as we say - not as we do".

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Ok....I'll bite.........what's the picture all about??   CL

Trump's tanning habits and the look on his face when he was accosting Jim Acosta and the other journalists at yesterday's press conference.....I just found it interesting that with everything going on around him, Donald still finds time to tan and prep for the Southern White House season....that's all.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

One of his fake reporters (useful idiot attack monkey )

:salute:   :salute: !!!SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

BRAVO, You Two, AND The Top Of The Mornin' To You Both!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Always a joy to see You in action here at DinarVets!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

All like the Party Parrots AND Party Pigeons crappin' over everything and strutting around like self styled intellectual and social champions here!!!

Hey, a useful idiot attack monkey with the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces gave me a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for noting THEIR Party Parrot AND Party Pigeon behavior in my last post!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU useful idiot attack monkey!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

I wonder if the useful idiot attack monkey will "bio bomb" me (like some others) with another Red Ruby Citation!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's tanning habits and the look on his face when he was accosting Jim Acosta and the other journalists at yesterday's press conference.....I just found it interesting that with everything going on around him, Donald still finds time to tan and prep for the Southern White House season....that's all.  B)

GO RV, then BV

OK....I get it now.......did you watch the entire presser..........very informative and mild until Acosta decided it was all about him....then that seemed to embolden some others.......Trump is the President of the US........whether you agree, disagree, like him, or not.....the Office needs to be respected.......Perhaps this suspension will send a message.........who knows?.......Fox News Kelly crossed him....looks like she's unemployable now.......You reap what you sow..........CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

OK....I get it now.......did you watch the entire presser..........very informative and mild until Acosta decided it was all about him....then that seemed to embolden some others.......Trump is the President of the US........whether you agree, disagree, like him, or not.....the Office needs to be respected.......Perhaps this suspension will send a message.........who knows?.......Fox News Kelly crossed him....looks like she's unemployable now.......You reap what you sow..........CL

Couldn't agree more, CL.....the Office does indeed need to be respected, first and foremost by the elected public employee who occupies said office.....the person who is supposed to protect the United States Constitution, Freedom of the Press being one of those protected rights.  He needs to man up and answer the tough questions when asked....he was not in any physical danger in any way from the press during that presser.  First Amendment, plain and simple.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You reap what you sow..........CL

I agree, CoorsLite21, AND The Top Of The Mornin' To You!!! :tiphat:

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I wonder if the useful idiot attack monkey will "bio bomb" me (like some others) with another Red Ruby Citation!!!

Hey, the useful idiot attack monkey ACTUALLY DID "bio bomb" me with another sowed Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

I wonder what the useful idiot attack monkey will ACTUALLY REAP with THEIR "safe space" "cognition" useful idiot attack monkey behavior???!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU useful idiot attack monkey for yet ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" that YOUR "safe space" "cognition" CAN NOT AND DOES NOT demonstrate!!!

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, CoorsLite21, AND The Top Of The Mornin' To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, the useful idiot attack monkey ACTUALLY DID "bio bomb" me with another sowed Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

I wonder what the useful idiot attack monkey will ACTUALLY REAP with THEIR "safe space" "cognition" useful idiot attack monkey behavior???!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU useful idiot attack monkey for yet ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" that YOUR "safe space" "cognition" CAN NOT AND DOES NOT demonstrate!!!

Well said. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gregp said:

Well said. 

Thank You, GregP, AND The Top Of The Mornin' To You!!! :tiphat:

It is always good to be a TEAM getting each OTHERS' six standing irrevocably on Reason AND Common Sense the useful idiot attack monkeys, Party Parrots, AND Party Pigeon chess players simply DO NOT have!!!

Better wear a bio suit today with a full face respirator since the useful idiot attack monkeys, Party Parrots, AND Party Pigeon chess players are FULLY LOCKED AND LOADED with ALL THEIR "bio bomb" arsenal TODAY (and pretty much EVERY OTHER day, too)!!!

Hey, EVERYBODY..................................................

Wait for IT..............................................................

The useful idiot attack monkeys, Party Parrots, AND Party Pigeon chess players are saying, "FIRE" AND "BOMBS AWAY"!!!

• Haha 2