Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

***///

Well, if this is true & they try to cross our Border with these weapons,

it's 'adios arroz' !

BuhBoom -  Bang - Pow - Pow - Pow !  :cowboy2:

Is the left now paying for buses & weapons so they can push an October Surprise on US at

the last minute and call Trump a "war-mongering baby-killer"....?  <_<

Of course they are.  <_<  Gorged Soros' Army invading The U.S.A.

Now we've seen everything.  :facepalm3:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I see by recent postings on this thread paranoia runs deep...

B/A 

Well now that you and your Sidekick have resorted to name-calling and insults like all Democrats do when they lose an argument it's clear that we are winning. But hey that's what President Trump said we're going to get tired of winning. Problem is I'm not tired:lmao::lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well now that you and your Sidekick have resorted to name-calling and insults like all Democrats do when they lose an argument it's clear that we are winning. But hey that's what President Trump said we're going to get tired of winning. Problem is I'm not tired:lmao::lmao:

Name calling??? I just made an observation on trends.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Name calling??? I just made an observation on trends.

B/A

A false observation, saying I'm paranoid isn't going to make me stop posting news that doesn't fit your narrative. It's only going to embolden me to post more. And you should know as it is now I'm over a hundred post a day. So it doesn't look too good for you.

Here's another one that you're not going to like.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A false observation, saying I'm paranoid isn't going to make me stop posting news that doesn't fit your narrative. It's only going to embolden me to post more. And you should know as it is now I'm over a hundred post a day. So it doesn't look too good for you.

Whoa....over a hundred political posts a day to discourage 2 opposing political view posters in a sub thread of a foreign currency investment website....Yikes, that's harsh.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't  understand. Unlike you I pledge my allegiance to no party. So I can be for the second amendment, against corporate welfare, or support everyone's rights, be against a department of education... I get to decide what I support, I don't have to have some party member tell me what to support... "Party members" that term makes me think of the U.S.S.R. and China... Americans should be independent not members of a party... JMHO

B/A

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Whoa....over a hundred political posts a day to discourage 2 opposing political view posters in a sub thread of a foreign currency investment website....Yikes, that's harsh.  

GO RV, then BV

And they are losing ground daily... Maybe he should quit his job and go work for the party...

BTW "Make Another Golf Appointment "was pretty funny... I hope you and your family are doing well.

B/A

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Discourage you Two :lmao:

really you're not that important. I post my post to motivate and enlighten everybody to what's really going on in America. Meanwhile you two do what you do to try and discourage me because what I'm doing works.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

really you're not that important. I post my post to motivate and enlighten everybody to what's really going on in America. Meanwhile you two do what you do to try and discourage me because what I'm doing works.

Preaching to an already convinced choir.......always an effective time management tool.  :D

GO RV, then BV  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Preaching to an already convinced choir.......always an effective time management tool.  :D

GO RV, then BV  

It sure must be, cause you two "bring nothing to the table but Vernacular Twist and Shout" 

sure are trying to do everything to get me to stop. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Leaked Documents Prove Soros’s Open Society Is Working with UN in Supporting Current Illegal Migrant Crisis

Breitbart.com obtained a leaked document from the Soros Open Society Foundation that reveals their close links to UN migration representative and former Goldman Sachs executive Peter Sutherland.

The George Soros Open Society also claims that through Sutherland they are able to influence international migration policy due to the current migrant crisis.

The leaked documents and today’s UN report shows the George Soros Open Society is working behind the scenes with the United Nations to assist illegal migrants like the caravans marching to the southern US border.

Breitbart.com reported:

George Soros’ Open Society Foundation admits influence and incredibly close links with UN migration representative and former Goldman Sachs executive Peter Sutherland in leaked document.

The paper, which told of how the migrant crisis presented an “opportunity” for the foundation to extend its global influence and attract more money, mentions Sutherland’s pro-migrant work. The foundation notes that through Sutherland they have been able to advocate at an “elite level” behind the scenes.

Open Society are one of the contributors to the Columbia Global Policy Initiative (CGPI) which hosts Mr. Sutherland and claim that through Sutherland they are able to influence international migration policy due to the current migrant crisis. On the United Nations website Sutherland is described as a “strong advocate for promoting practical action to increase the benefits of migration” and has routinely made comments against national borders and national sovereignty in Europe. Sutherland has even called forthe European Union to “undermine the homogeneity” of member states.

Sutherland has even gone as far as defending all migrants regardless of whether or not they are legitimate refugees saying, “We’re not just talking, either, about refugees. We’re talking about economic migrants, many of whom could be the future, and some at the present… are survival fighters. They’re not to be dismissed as an irrelevance.”

On Sunday Fox News and Fox Business announced they had banned frequent guest Chris Farrell for making false accusations against Jewish billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros this past week on “Lou Dobbs Tonight.” On the Thursday broadcast, Farrell accused Soros of funding the migrant caravan that left Honduras earlier this month and is currently traveling through Mexico toward the U.S. border.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/leaked-documents-prove-soross-open-society-is-working-with-un-in-supporting-current-illegal-migrant-crisis/

• Thanks 1

How does the Mexican authority know they have bombs and guns?  Not saying they don't. If they do have them, why haven't they been detained?  Why haven't we seen a picture of them?  I kind of like proof instead of hearsay.  Then we can respond appropriately.  Need proof to get the authorization for the deadly force that may needed.  

I see  videos and  post (some are the same post seen over and over again) stating they have them but not one picture.  OK. One picture may be a molotov cocktail but it really looks like gatorade or fruit punch.

Kind of like UFO and Bigfoot.  I saw it, I heard it but have no proof.

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:twothumbs: Great Points, LadyGrace'sDaddy, Please Keep Up The Valued, Accurate, AND Relevant Posting!!! :tiphat:

What I would like to know is how ANYONE could advocate CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD HUMAN TRAFFICKING in The United States Of America by ILLEGAL ALIENS. Maybe one or both of these notable individuals could offer THEIR insight into ANY justification for this EVIL practice.

The physical, emotional, relational, AND sexual abuse is so egregious AND off the charts that NO ONE could even begin to think this is justified in ANY way.

A person crossing over into The United States Of America DOES NOT make the ILLEGAL ALIEN a law abiding person. IF the ILLEGAL ALIEN is in The United States Of America, THEY are breaking the law. So, why would THEY hold THEMSELVES to ANY other law of The United States Of America? Or exclude individuals from the violence THE ILLEGAL ALIENS intend to practice on others in The United States Of America?

I certainly DO NOT mean or wish ANY harm or ill will toward THESE POSTERS. However, the practices promoted by THESE POSTERS can and do bring harm that is more than just physical while the physical harm is VERY real and an ever present danger. I would not want THESE POSTERS to suffer the consequence(s) of what THEY advocate - or ANYONE else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Synopsis ! Thank you LGD ! There ain't no black and white as far as skin color....there is black and white for our sovernty ! "We the people" we want a fair and bias system for those who deserve to be here. America first ! Love your flag and your roots and your culture....and make America first ! One nation under God with liberties and justice for all ! That damn simple. Amen

Edited by Texstorm
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Thank you Synopsis ! Thank you LGD ! There ain't no black and white as far as skin color....there is black and white for our sovernty ! "We the people" we want a fair and bias system for those who deserve to be here. America first ! Love your flag and your roots and your culture....and make America first ! One nation under God with liberties and justice for all ! That damn simple. Amen

:twothumbs: Well Said, TexStorm, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1