Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Really, ya think 

You do know The Trump Train is a twitter fan page.....and not Trump himself, right?   :huh:  Trump does indeed view abortion just as I do.....it's a FACT....a well documented FACT....even when he flip flops, he never drops his incest, and mother's health stance.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You do know The Trump Train is a twitter fan page.....and not Trump himself, right?   :huh:  Trump does indeed view abortion just as I do.....it's a FACT....a well documented FACT....even when he flip flops, he never drops his incest, and mother's health stance.

GO RV, then BV 

That's why he's appointed 2 staunchly pro life Justices to the Supreme Court. 

Politics my good man,  actions speak louder than words. 

And with one more Justice Roe vs Wade will be history. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Trump will get to nominate an additional 3 justices to the court before he leaves office...this is a fact! (or should I say, JMHO for those who might not like such an emphatic statement).

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You may be right.....but there was never any guarantee he would get to nominate any justices and he still skirts the abortion issue.....the most important issue on you agenda for sure.....and still you give him a pass and get combatant with me for having the same stance as him.  Interesting.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You may be right.....but there was never any guarantee he would get to nominate any justices and he still skirts the abortion issue.....the most important issue on you agenda for sure.....and still you give him a pass and get combatant with me for having the same stance as him.  Interesting.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

A man wanting to be elected almost has to dance around issues. Look at the breakdancing routine Obuthead did for 8 years. 

This is why people like me don't run for office, I refuse to keep my thoughts to myself or my mouth shut.

One thing is most certain, the Demoncraps ABSOLUTELY think Trump is the GREATEST threat to Rov vs Wade to ever come along. 

And for crying out loud, stop talking it so personal. I'm having way too much fun when you take it personal. :lmao:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A man wanting to be elected almost has to dance around issues. Look at the breakdancing routine Obuthead did for 8 years. 

This is why people like me don't run for office, I refuse to keep my thoughts to myself or my mouth shut.

One thing is most certain, the Demoncraps ABSOLUTELY think Trump is the GREATEST threat to Rov vs Wade to ever come along. 

So then you are disgusted by Trump's stance of the murdering of babies in the womb.....but you give him a pass because he's the elected official you voted for and dancing around topics is a requirement of his job?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

So then you are disgusted by Trump's stance of the murdering of babies in the womb.....but you give him a pass because he's the elected official you voted for and dancing around topics is a requirement of his job?

GO RV, then BV

I'm not discussed with Trump at all, I simply know how he really feels based on his actions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's completely laughable that people believe Trump is a champion for morality.....Don't confuse truth for hate.

GO RV, then BV

4 hours ago, patrickgold said:

No, no its laughable that you think people BELIEVE he's a champion. It's sad that you tend to put everyone in a category of everything you disagree with regarding Trump. Sad, unfair and ignorant. Not all agree 100% with Trump, okay maybe 99.9%  :P

We all know that one can still be truthful,  the catch is it can be express with a hateful tone. :shakehead: Shabs that's plain human nature.  

Let's try this again I'm laughing at you in saying that people would even consider/ believe he is a champion, because Shabs, in some eyes he is and you can't accept it. He's not perfect, he's doing something right the American people still stand by his side.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're a trusting soul.....words truly don't matter to you with respect to Trump......and the divide continues to widen.

GO RV, then BV

And herein lies the major difference between liberals and conservatives. 

Words mean NOTHING to me, and most conservatives, Actions are the windows to ones soul. ESPECIALLY WHERE POLITICIANS ARE CONCERNED. 

But to  a liberal, words are everything. If the words someone says makes you feel good then that is all you need, actions are of little relevance. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1