Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

30 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

EXACTLY !!!

Stop & consider:

...the US Foreign Aid we've sent their countries is enough to have made

each one of them a Millionaire several times over !

Its just like Iraq. Everytime they get a loan, aid, tax revenue its goes right to the pockets of the government officials and pay for play. Less government = more revenue for the people.

Presidential candidate that wants change = dead politition.

I say stop putting off what needs to happen 1. Build the wall, 2. Cut all forign aid, 3. When the people have had enough they will take care of business but not if they continue to have a easy way out, like leaving to the USA. We have tryed and tryed again, giving forign aid to countries and the money ends up in the wrong hands, so STOP it.

WHEN THE WALL IS BUILT, THE PEOPLE WILL REVOLT, PROBLEM SOLVED.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And herein lies the major difference between liberals and conservatives. 

Words mean NOTHING to me, and most conservatives, Actions are the windows to ones soul. ESPECIALLY WHERE POLITICIANS ARE CONCERNED. 

But to  a liberal, words are everything. If the words someone says makes you feel good then that is all you need, actions are of little relevance. 

Words....just saying  :peace:  

scripture

noun

scrip·ture | \ˈskrip(t)-shər  \

Definition of scripture 

1(1) capitalized : the books of the Bible often used in plural

(2) often capitalized : a passage from the Bible

b: a body of writings considered sacred or authoritative

2: something written the primitive man's awe for any scripture— George Santayana

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Its just like Iraq. Everytime they get a loan, aid, tax revenue its goes right to the pockets of the government officials and pay for play. Less government = more revenue for the people.

Presidential candidate that wants change = dead politition.

I say stop putting off what needs to happen 1. Build the wall, 2. Cut all forign aid, 3. When the people have had enough they will take care of business but not if they continue to have a easy way out, like leaving to the USA. We have tryed and tryed again, giving forign aid to countries and the money ends up in the wrong hands, so STOP it.

This deserves more than a purple cup. :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jg1 said:

1. Build the wall, 2. Cut all forign aid, 3. When the people have had enough they will take care of business but not if they continue to have a easy way out, like leaving to the USA. We have tryed and tryed again, giving forign aid to countries and the money ends up in the wrong hands, so STOP it.

It's a proven fact that walls do work !!

Case in point- China built a wall 2000 years ago and not one single Mexican has climbed over it, not a single one !!

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 5

OMG! Who'd a Thunk It?

Migrant Caravan Continues for U.S. Border After Rejecting Mexico's Offer to Stay

(ARRIAGA, Mexico) — More than a hundred Mexican federal officers carrying plastic shields abandoned a blockade they had formed on a bridge Saturday, allowing a caravan of thousands of Central American migrants to advance toward the United States.

The officers ended the standoff after representatives from Mexico’s National Human Rights Commission told police that a rural stretch of highway without shade, toilets or water was no place for migrants to entertain offers of asylum in Mexico. Police boarded buses and headed further down the highway, while migrants cheered and vowed to trek all the way to the U.S. border.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto launched a program on Friday dubbed “You are home,” which promises shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans who agree to stay in the southern Mexico states of Chiapas or Oaxaca.

Police commissioner Benjamin Grajeda said that authorities only blocked the highway Saturday to tell people about the government’s offer. “Here in this truck right now you can get help,” he said.

Thousands of migrants in the city of Arriaga rejected the plan Friday night, but said they could be willing to discuss it again once they reach Mexico City. Some fear they will be deported if they take advantage of the program.

The caravan is now trying to strike out for Tapanatepec, about 29 miles (46 kilometers) away after an arduous 60-mile (100 kilometer) journey to the city of Arriaga.

Orbelina Orellana, a migrant from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, said she and her husband left three children behind and had decided to continue north one way or another........................................................................

• Upvote 2

‘We want AMERICA’ Migrant caravan REFUSE offers of housing and jobs in Mexico

MIGRANTS that are currently marching north through South America towards the USA reportedly refused offers to house and employ them in Mexico.

Authorities south of the US border have stepped in to offer aid in the form of food, shelter, medical care, as well as education and jobs to those in need.

But the thousands of Central American migrants have reportedly refused all offers of help – saying they want to get to the United States.

Mexico’s President Enrique Pena Nieto made the generous offer on Friday, telling the caravan migrants they could apply for refugee status in his country provided they agreed to stay in the two southern states.

However, a show of hands vote held in the town of Arriaga saw hordes turn down any help, with the majority insisting their final destination had to be the US.

According to news reports, the migrants yelled “no thank you” when presented with the offer, adding they are “heading north”.

Mexican authorities said approximately 8,000 people are walking towards the border, with a further 1,000 following behind.

The country has allowed them to travel across its territory but has so far refused to offer any aid, insisting that must be for those who register legally.

US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis has now authorised the use of troops and other military resources at the southern border as the Government seeks to stem the flow of people illegally crossing in the US.

migrant caravan

migrant caravan

migrant caravan

Although the Pentagon has not commented on how many will go there, it is thought they could number around 800.

The US military said Secretary Mattis had authorised the military to provide "mission-enhancing capabilities" to US Customs and Border Protection, including engineering support to help build temporary barriers and housing.

It is unclear if the soldiers will be armed.

President Donald Trump has taken a strong line on the migrant issue, writing on Twitter that he was "bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!"

migrant caravan

HANDS: Migrants voted with a show of hands not to accept the aid offer

The caravan, which began in Honduras nearly two weeks ago and picked up other Central Americans along the way, has angered Trump, who has maintained a hard-line on immigration.

Congressman Adam Smith, the top Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, condemned the mobilisation of forces.

"There is absolutely no reason to further politicise and militarise this humanitarian crisis," he said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Congressman Adam Smith, the top Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, condemned the mobilisation of forces.

"There is absolutely no reason to further politicise and militarise this humanitarian crisis," he said.

He should be fired for being a traitor to the Constitution and the vow he took to it. 

The only people politicising this event are the Dems. The military may be the only way to stop this movement. 

That or a KC-10 firefighting plane loaded with pepper spray and dropped on them or flame thrower tanks loaded with spray.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

He should be fired for being a traitor to the Constitution and the vow he took to it. 

The only people politicising this event are the Dems. The military may be the only way to stop this movement. 

That or a KC-10 firefighting plane loaded with pepper spray and dropped on them or flame thrower tanks loaded with spray.  

Thank you, this is what I'm attempting to do with these threads. It is imperative that everyone sees the absolute hypocrisy and 

pure insane hatred of the left. What the lefties fail to understand is that their mask is off and everyone sees that, "The King Has No Clothes".

But more than that people are waking up to the FACT that the lefties are NOT AMERICANS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/27/2018 at 10:50 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now I feel the need to try and explain something to you that I doubt you will grasp as you have probably lost interest in this post by now.

And that is your problem with the truth and with your posting. You are more interested in finding something in someones post to play your Vernacular Twist and Shout games with than you are in fully digesting what others may be saying to you. And you think your not only right about that, you think your cute. Not to mention that you also think it makes you superior to the rest of us. But the truth is you're failing to see yourself how others see you. You're pretend superior personality is NOT what others see. They see an obtuse little man that only thinks about how to play Vernacular Twist and Shout in an effort to simply belittle people. Is that really how you want to be seen. 

Now, If you're still with me here, {and I doubt it}, you're thinking that I'm disrespecting you or attempting to get you to stop posting or some other silly little thing like that. You posting is needed for this site as everyone's is. This site doesn't work without conversation, yours included.

But what I'm really attempting to do here is to get you to offer something more substantial to the conversation

Than your usual Vernacular Twist and Shout. Maybe you could post some of your own articles that substantiate your position.

I know that you're a better man than this. 

I see....I'm always wrong, and you're always right.  As soon as I got done reading these heartfelt words of yours I noticed a certain poster immediately piled on, bringing the same old argument and attachment, even a liberal meme, he/she has posted numerous times in different threads over the last week ok or so.  And yet this certain poster has chosen the gutless route of placing me on ignore, while fluffing you and others.  A cowardly act in and of itself....but that's not the kicker.  The kicker is, you approve of this certain posters piling on, even bantering back and forth while offering your respect......Good people, righteous people, people with heart, recognize a wrong when they see it and do the right thing, even if it's a tough pill to swallow.  So in regards to how you or any other person on this site views me on a personal level, I couldn't care....You, through simply turning a blind eye to what is right, has for me, rendered your opinion of me insignificant.  

On 10/25/2018 at 6:52 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Words mean NOTHING to me, and most conservatives, Actions are the windows to ones soul. ESPECIALLY WHERE POLITICIANS ARE CONCERNED. 

But to  a liberal, words are everything. If the words someone says makes you feel good then that is all you need, actions are of little relevance. 

This is the post of yours I was referencing last week.  Words mean nothing to you....yet you chose to use my words as an opportunity to compose a diatribe designed to point out my "problem" as you see it.  For a man who disregards words you certainly cherry pick them to suit your needs.....how else would you come to a literal conclusion that the earth is flat?  Words my brother, that's how....glorious words, as written by men.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I see....I'm always wrong, and you're always right.  As soon as I got done reading these heartfelt words of yours I noticed a certain poster immediately piled on, bringing the same old argument and attachment, even a liberal meme, he/she has posted numerous times in different threads over the last week ok or so.  And yet this certain poster has chosen the gutless route of placing me on ignore, while fluffing you and others.  A cowardly act in and of itself....but that's not the kicker.  The kicker is, you approve of this certain posters piling on, even bantering back and forth while offering your respect......Good people, righteous people, people with heart, recognize a wrong when they see it and do the right thing, even if it's a tough pill to swallow.  So in regards to how you or any other person on this site views me on a personal level, I couldn't care....You, through simply turning a blind eye to what is right, has for me, rendered your opinion of me insignificant.  

This is the post of yours I was referencing last week.  Words mean nothing to you....yet you chose to use my words as an opportunity to compose a diatribe designed to point out my "problem" as you see it.  For a man who disregards words you certainly cherry pick them to suit your needs.....how else would you come to a literal conclusion that the earth is flat?  Words my brother, that's how....glorious words, as written by men.

GO RV, then BV

So I've got no clue what you're complaining as it's not from this thread. I shouldn't have to hunt it down, nor do I have the time. If you're going to move my post from one thread to another please provide a link.

As for my statement that words have no meaning, you know real well that I was referring to the actions of people. Especially when considering the actions of politicians. The liberal-left constantly lies to us telling us how they care and how they want to help. But their words have no meaning anymore because they don't do what they say. President Trump sometimes says things that he does not intend to follow through with he does this as a political means. But his actions have brought about the most amazing economy this nation has ever seen and done so rapidly. But you already know what I was trying to say. It just offers you another chance to play Vernacular Twist and Shout.

Again, I'm not sure about the poster you're referring to who followed what I posted to you. You might want to consider how many post I've made in the last 7 days. My comments to you or from my heart with sincerity in an effort to help. I'm sorry, truly, that you're so upset you can't see that.

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So I've got no clue what you're complaining as it's not from this thread. I shouldn't have to hunt it down, nor do I have the time. If you're going to move my post from one thread to another please provide a link.

As for my statement that words have no meaning, you know real well that I was referring to the actions of people. Especially when considering the actions of politicians. The liberal-left constantly lies to us telling us how they care and how they want to help. But their words have no meaning anymore because they don't do what they say. President Trump sometimes says things that he does not intend to follow through with he does this as a political means. But his actions have brought about the most amazing economy this nation has ever seen and done so rapidly. But you already know what I was trying to say. It just offers you another chance to play Vernacular Twist and Shout.

Again, I'm not sure about the poster you're referring to who followed what I posted to you. You might want to consider how many post I've made in the last 7 days. My comments to you or from my heart with sincerity in an effort to help. I'm sorry, truly, that you're so upset you can't see that.

Go back to 10/27/2018 at 10:50 a.m. when you made the post I quoted above and then reread it, then look who immediately piled on in response to your post, then reread what your wrote affectionately to them, and then look at what they responded with....then put the whole thing in perspective when you certainly know that poster has me on ignore....you were a marine, just as I was a soldier....and you darn well know what it means to be a stand-up person with guts and standards, what it means to do the right thing.  You had a chance to be better, you chose otherwise.  Out!!

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Go back to 10/27/2018 at 10:50 a.m. when you made the post I quoted above and then reread it, then look who immediately piled on in response to your post, then reread what your wrote affectionately to them, and then look at what they responded with....then put the whole thing in perspective when you certainly know that poster has me on ignore....you were a marine, just as I was a soldier....and you darn well know what it means to be a stand-up person with guts and standards, what it means to do the right thing.  You had a chance to be better, you chose otherwise.  Out!!

GO RV, then BV

Again, the post you're quoting is not in this thread. Please provide a link. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Please, can someone help me find the first post here of mine that Shabbs quoted.

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2018 at 6:52 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And here's the other one you requested where you emphatically let me know that words mean NOTHING to you, and most conservatives.  You should be completely up to date and out of the dark now.  Hope this helps.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please, can someone help me find the first post here of mine that Shabbs quoted.

Oh, Oh, LadyGrace’sDaddy, the noted poster is sooooooo upset about THEIR PSBS Antics being noted for what THEY are THEY post time, AND time AND time, AND time again, AND again, AND again with THEIR self ascribed Authoritarian Condescension for the True The United States Of America Patriots articulating and exercising Reason AND ACTUAL Common Sense based on Blackstone English Common Law, The Declaration Of Independence, AND The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

As noted previously, I, of my own volition, have this person and some similar individuals on ignore as a courtesy to the highly esteemed DinarVets site.

REAL MEN stand with True The United States Of America Patriots AND ensure by ALL means necessary the six of EACH True The United States Of America Patriot is WELL GUARDED.

If the least among us standing for AND articulating Appropriate Principal falls with THEIR six unguarded, then, at some point, the greatest among us will fall defending AND fighting for Appropriate Principal.

I am more effective supporting True The United States Of America Patriots than addressing the Saul Alinsky “Useful Idiots” directly because the direct but necessary interactions can be viewed as parochial and annihilating pet self serving institutional prerogatives. Other True The United States Of America Patriots are exceptionally capable of exposing this person’s, and other similar persons’, PSBS Antics.

Elitist Socialist Liberal Leftists - Self Ascribed Authoritarian Institutionalized Prerogatives Imposed With PSBS Antics

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1