Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

17 minutes ago, Theseus said:

The day FOX News had Donna Brazille on is the day I stopped calling Fox News "Fair and Balanced" because no sane producer would bring that trash onto their set. She probably asked where do they keep the debate questions. Shep is *** as on certain days he wears so much make-up you would think you were at a drag show. Chris Wallace can't get a reputable anchor job if it saved his life. Until Fox can fire him, he stays at Fox because he knows if he leaves, his career is over.

For once we agree.....Chris Wallace can't get a reputable job, so he works at Fox News.  :lol:  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

The day FOX News had Donna Brazille on is the day I stopped calling Fox News "Fair and Balanced" because no sane producer would bring that trash onto their set. She probably asked where do they keep the debate questions. Shep is *** as on certain days he wears so much make-up you would think you were at a drag show. Chris Wallace can't get a reputable anchor job if it saved his life. Until Fox can fire him, he stays at Fox because he knows if he leaves, his career is over.

***///

Once again, TheOWLofTruth tells it like it is ! :twothumbs:

Bravo! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Hello Srgt's ! My situation of having the same mailing address for more than 20 years and yes lived in other locations but I've there for the past 2 years one again. Story in point so have my step children " And I really do call them brother or by their names when ever I address them because they already  have a Daddy they know and love " and I'm ok with that and they love me for that ! Sorry my case in point is that this damn school wants every damn paper every year to prove they live with me. And this last year my wife told them to go bite on a big banana ! Because everything is in my name. She told them off about how the illegals don't need a damn thing and that we need to jump through hoops and loop's. Well they are in school , I hope next year isn't the same. Take care. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

***///

Exactly, TEXSTORM !

We have to pump our kids full of shots & spend tons of money getting them

checked out, certified and approved to be in school ---

these invaders are all exempt from our Rule of Law !

And the ones that DO get checked out do it ALL ON OUR DIME !

It's infuriating as hell !   :angry:

Meanwhile, they're infecting our entire society !

• Upvote 1

Mexico’s New President Caves To Trump’s Demands, Signs Deal To Stop Migrants

By
 Frank Johnson
 -
December 2, 2018

mex2-696x364.jpg

President Trump’s get tough approach on the border is paying off big time. He put the spotlight right where it should be and got other leaders to step in and do the right thing.

And if what the new Mexican President just signed with some other central American countries is a sign of what is to come we may actually have a solution for future migrant caravans that seek to crash on our shores.

From The Washington Times: In one of his first acts in office, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has signed an agreement with his counterparts from three Central American countries to establish a development plan to stem the flow of migrants seeking asylum in the U.S.

The Foreign Ministry said Saturday that the plan includes a fund to generate jobs in the region and aims to attack the structural causes of migration from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

Thousands of migrants, mostly Hondurans, have joined caravans in recent weeks in an effort to speed through Mexico to request refuge at the U.S. border.

Dozens of migrants interviewed by The Associated Press have said they are fleeing poverty and violence in their countries of origin.

From DW:Minutes after Mexico’s new president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was sworn in on Saturday, he and the leaders of three Central American states signed a declaration to cut the number of people fleeing their countries for a better life abroad.

Lopez Obrador, who is the country’s first leftist president in 70 years, agreed with the leaders of Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador to tackle deep poverty and other emigration push factors from their respective nations.

The Integral Development Plan, with the support of the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, aims to create a fund to boost jobs and welfare.

El Presidente López Obrador firmó- junto con los Mandatarios de Guatemala,Honduras y El Salvador y la CEPAL -el Plan de Desarrollo Integral para atender el fenómeno migratorio a partir de la creación de empleos y bienestar en los países hermanos de Centroamérica. Enhorabuena !!

2,102 people are talking about this

https://uslibertywire.com/mexicos-new-president-caves-to-trumps-demands-signs-deal-to-stop-migrants/

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Just think. If a wall goes up, a majority of deaths, drugs and corruption will stop. Who wouldn't want that. The people that are benefiting from the drugs and other trafficking. Uhummmm.

List them, 😕😤

JG  ! You hit the 16 pound sledgehammer on the frickin head ! Hot damn I owe you a Texas steak dinner anytime you want to come by. For years and years my wife has fought human trafficking and is one of the foremost leaders in our country. No one ever pays much attention but Houston Texas , Harris County has the most missing children and adults in the whole United States of America due to drugs and human trafficking. And I can back this statement up ! Thanks brother for your truth !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

JG  ! You hit the 16 pound sledgehammer on the frickin head ! Hot damn I owe you a Texas steak dinner anytime you want to come by. For years and years my wife has fought human trafficking and is one of the foremost leaders in our country. No one ever pays much attention but Houston Texas , Harris County has the most missing children and adults in the whole United States of America due to drugs and human trafficking. And I can back this statement up ! Thanks brother for your truth !

I hate to be forward, but that Texas 72 ounce steak will due. Kidding.

Probably could have eaten it when I was younger.

***///

Obrador is facing harsh words from his people to rid themselves of the caravan scourge.

He needs to mobilize his troops to round 'em all up & ship 'em out before the Mexican people turn on HIM !

But this being said -- Trump had better NOT cave & promise Billions of Dollars to that effort.

Dealing with the ones Mexico has already let through to invade US is costing US enough as it is!

• Thanks 1