Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

I'm glad troops are being sent to the border but I fear some people are not going to be happy with the plan.  Unless the caravan becomes a major threat,they will simply be herded into camps to be documented, vetted and either processed or sent back.  In the meantime they will be fed, housed receive health care and get legal counsel.

I think this is going to be the norm for a year or two.  We are setting a precedent that will be exploited by others.  How do stop people from leaving their country if they don't want to be there?  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Easy. One effective idea is to MAKE SURE THEY NEVER EVER want to enter here as ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

How do you do that?  Short of putting them in prison or killing them they will just keep coming.  All we are doing is providing them a place to stay, giving them food and legal counsel to come here legally or get sent back.   

What can you do legally?

1 hour ago, cranman said:

How do you do that?  Short of putting them in prison or killing them they will just keep coming.  All we are doing is providing them a place to stay, giving them food and legal counsel to come here legally or get sent back.   

What can you do legally?

Great Points, CranMan, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Regarding, "All we are doing is providing them a place to stay, giving them food and legal counsel to come here legally or get sent back" is like a live trap. Nice accommodations, food, water, etc. The Illegal Aliens will AVOID such "detention centers" because choices are being made for THEM whereas THEY will choose to make ALL the choices for THEMSELVES outside of any The United States Of America program offered to Illegal Aliens who "surrender" THEMSELVES to the "detention centers" and associated programs. Likely, human traffickers of various sorts are making the choices for THEM to include not going to such "detention centers". So, a BIG waste of time, money, and effort.

Build The Wall. Enforce ALL the laws on the books. Refuse to hire Illegal Aliens. Refuse to sell property (land, vehicles, etc.) to Illegal Aliens. Refuse ALL social benefits (medical, education, welfare, social security, medicare, medicaid, etc.) to Illegal Aliens. Deport them immediately without the so called "due process". All it takes is for C-130s once a week to fly them back to their country of origin, land, shove them off the plane, and take off.

Simple as THAT.

Mission Accomplished.

Problem Solved.

What is so egregious is to think a significant portion of these Illegal Aliens WILL NOT commit crimes to include Child Abuse AND Child Human Trafficking in The United States Of America. Are ALL the activities of THESE Illegal Aliens being monitored to ensure NO Crimes are being committed against The United States Of America Citizens, those in The United States Of America LEGALLY, AND other Illegal Aliens to INCLUDE MINORS???!!! I think NOT!!! So, by ALLOWING Illegal Aliens into The United States Of America makes The United States Of America complicit in THEIR Crimes THEY COMMIT. AND, let's not forget it is not only Mexicans, Latin Americans, AND/OR South Americans crossing into The United States Of America ILLEGALLY but Illegal Aliens from ALL OVER THE WORLD TO INCLUDE TERRORISTS!!! How in the world can a data base be so up to date as to note the Illegal Aliens life and activities sufficiently to make a sound decision on how to process each Illegal Alien IF the Illegal Alien can be positively verified in THEIR actual LEGAL name AND all THEIR aliases and former names are all known???!!! The country THEY originated may not have accurate and complete records AND may not have any criminal activity published in the data bases!!!

I did work for a Company in a border state that required, as a preemployment condition, positive verification I am an ACTUAL The United States Of America Citizen OR have the proper identification to work here LEGALLY.

Do You NOW see what a mess it is to play the Illegal Aliens' Games???!!!

The United States Of America sets the rules NOT Illegal Aliens or THEIR pet issues.

People will always be under grave conditions all over the world. Suffering THEIR grave conditions in The United States Of America DOES NOT resolve THEIR issue!!! It ONLY makes a VERY COSTLY mess for The United States Of America Citizens.

There are numerous LEGAL ways for THEM to enter The United States Of America AND I, for one, WELCOME THEM AS THEY ARE HERE LEGALLY. Being an Illegal Alien IS NOT one of the ways to be in The United States Of America LEGALLY.

Again, The United States Of America sets the rules NOT Illegal Aliens or THEIR pet issues!!!

Are WE NOW off the sympathy card for ALL the Criminal Illegal Aliens? THEY ARE Criminals IF THEY are in The United States Of America ILLEGALLY!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ain't No One Gettin In:bravo:

I think some are going to get in.  Is it your thought that we are going to put them in tent cities and not process any of them?  Or do you think that this is just a holding facility while they are documented and sent back?  Just curious on what you think the tent cities are for.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

I think some are going to get in.  Is it your thought that we are going to put them in tent cities and not process any of them?  Or do you think that this is just a holding facility while they are documented and sent back?  Just curious on what you think the tent cities are for.

I'm sure that there are a few who will have a very legitimate case for being allowed into America. However, I'll bet that exceptionally few.

If President Trump does what he says he'll do, then yes they will be documented put on planes and sent back to their country of origin.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

As fearful humanitarians, it's still our job to shelter them temporarily until we can figure out what to do with them......kind of like Japanese-Americans in the 40's.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

***///

Lamentably, we can't fire on all those military-aged young men recruited for the advancing Globalist Army.

Can't even wing 'em,  <_< lest the kommies get what they want - which is to call Trump a 'war-mongering baby-killer'.

We're going to corral 'em in pens and dig deep into our Wall-building budget to feed, clothes, house & clean up after 'em.

(Their kommie lawyers are already paid for by the left, but everything else is on US Taxpayers! :facepalm3:)

We'd make them clean up after themselves,

but they'd just let the place go squalid just like the places they came from & ruined back there.

We vote that if The failing U.N. wants to call US a-holes for not throwing our gate open and letting them all in,

that THEY pick up the damned tab for this s--t...!   :angry:

• Thanks 1