Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A banking expert: a fabricated political fuss trying to hit the Iraqi currency and economy

6ly410

10482.thumb.jpg.e7422830c5d77a1fc417526dd7f5f404.jpg

Economy News Baghdad: Criticized the banking expert, Abdul-Hussein al-Mundhari, the big uproar that got the issuance of the Central Bank of Iraq new edition of the dinar currency, stressing that it is a fabricated political fervor aimed at hitting the national currency and national economy, considering the time of issuance clever to coincide with high oil prices and avoid any problem that may affect the economy Iraq. Al-Manzahri said in an exclusive interview with Al-Iktissad News that "some people unfortunately focused on the existence of the name of the governor in the currency, which is normal in most countries and did not focus on the strength of the currency in the face of fraud and poor employment conditions." Got about the name of the governor fabricated and purely political issue came at the time of forming the government. " He stressed that "it is regrettable that some target the national currency, which gives the strength of the national economy and any impact that may affect the lives of people so it requires the removal of the subject of currency for any political conflict," explaining that "the Central Bank of Iraq is the only party responsible for issuing currency The currency is recognized and people will treat it normally away from the current fuss. " He pointed out that "the time of issuing the currency by the Central Bank is very smart because it accompanied high oil prices and avoid any problem that may affect the the Iraqi economy, which depends on oil in its revenues
Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 9

“He pointed out that "the time of issuing the currency by the Central Bank is very smart because it accompanied high oil prices and avoid any problem that may affect the the Iraqi economy”,

The guy is saying the timing Of issuing the currency is perfect because of high oil prices 

I hope the high oil prices brings a higher RV

Go oil production 

Go hcl 

Go cbi

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks LB,  I like it

Nice to see my friend Pitcher.!

- The time of the issuing of the currency Is very smart because it accompanied with higher oil price and avoid any problem that may affect the Iraqi economy 

I got the feeling this banking expert is referring to lower denomination notes with higher Value..... just my humble opinion 

Go RV asap

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“He pointed out that "the time of issuing the currency by the Central Bank is very smart because it accompanied high oil prices and avoid any problem that may affect the the Iraqi economy”,

The guy is saying the timing Of issuing the currency is perfect because of high oil prices 

I hope the high oil prices brings a higher RV

Go oil production 

Go hcl 

Go cbi

Go RV

That is exactly what they are saying. This is exactly the environment they need. 

• Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Nice to see my friend Pitcher.!

- The time of the issuing of the currency Is very smart because it accompanied with higher oil price and avoid any problem that may affect the Iraqi economy 

I got the feeling this banking expert is referring to lower denomination notes with higher Value..... just my humble opinion 

Go RV asap

Hey LB!! Can you start doing me a favor and ending all your posts with Go $1:3 instead of Go $1:1????? That would be great thanks!!!!! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Hey LB!! Can you start doing me a favor and ending all your posts with Go $1:3 instead of Go $1:1????? That would be great thanks!!!!! 😂

Hahahaha Jaygo. I know you want to be a billionaire💰💰💰💰

Go RV

Go former glory

Go $1:3+

• Haha 1