Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian official calls for negotiations with Washington in Iraq

yota691

Iran threatens America: We will reciprocate if oil exports are blocked

Readers

Iran threatens America: We will reciprocate if oil exports are blocked

24-07-2018 11:38 AM

The Euphrates -

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran will respond with similar countermeasures if the United States tries to block its oil exports, a foreign ministry spokesman said on Tuesday. 

"If America wants to take a serious step in this direction, it will definitely receive a similar reaction and countermeasures from Iran," State Department spokesman Bahram Qasimi was quoted as saying by state media.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Yo Snap ‘Pitcher’ - U Should Warn Somebody Before Clicking On That Link That It’s A Picture Of An Old Shriveled Up Wrinkled Willie ! :o 

#2003386 Comment  And Also In Serious Need Of Some Manscapping ...:D  :D  :D 

23 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Willie Nelson is great.  I worked his concerts in the 70’s with my wife.  The stoner kids called me Dr Acid because we were always helping the kids that were screwed up on Acid.  Got to meet Willie, love him!!!!  

:o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Pitcher said:

Yes Chuck it is amazing what the Stock Market can tell you about what is really going on. I’m not seeing any stampede for the exits and oil is still rangebound.  If you want to see what I do almost every day go to Stockcharts.com and type in the stock ticker Reta.  I live for up days in a stock like this.  BTW it’s up 28 bucks today and the chart was an easy one to read.  $$$$$$

Sounds great Pitcher. Im going to keep buying ammo though. People are sick these days. I need to quit because I was ready to talk about the people that cant figure out what bathroom to use.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well I guess the Piglet wanted back in the Lime Light so he Plagiarized Trump Threat and used it to threaten Trump.........He just might be getting the SS scope up the butt interview soon. 

https://keepandbear.com/2a/david-hogg-to-meet-with-secret-service-after-threatening-tweet/

Karsten

This kid needs a good old fashioned a$$ whooping!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Sounds great Pitcher. Im going to keep buying ammo though. People are sick these days. I need to quit because I was ready to talk about the people that cant figure out what bathroom to use.

You should have started way back before obama was reelected for the 2nd term......I laid in cases of 12 GA. .22 LF, .22 Mag, 5.56, 38 Super, .40 S&W and .45 ACP and it was cheap then.

I still have 200 rounds cans of Aussie 7.62 I paid $27.00 a can for.

I saw what happened after the 1st go around with obama being elected and everything dried up, prices went crazy.....I watched on couple max 2 credit cards for 2 AR-15, a couple Glocks some glass and a little ammo back the 1st go around.

I was hoping people were a little more prepared than that.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

Haha, ammo in large quantities is good.  I had 2 possible illegals try to jump me in the Home Depot parking lot.  I sensed them coming up fast on my backside and turned and reached for my carry weapon. I told them to back off unless they wanted to die.  They turned and ran, never looking back.  I didnt have to show my piece.  You never really know how you will react in a situation like that, but to be honest I was never frightened and remained very calm.  I’ve had a concealed weapon license for over 10 years and have taken a number of classes on self defense. I never leave home without it.  It’s getting like the Wild West down here in Houston.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Haha, ammo in large quantities is good.  I had 2 possible illegals try to jump me in the Home Depot parking lot.  I sensed them coming up fast on my backside and turned and reached for my carry weapon. I told them to back off unless they wanted to die.  They turned and ran, never looking back.  I didnt have to show my piece.  You never really know how you will react in a situation like that, but to be honest I was never frightened and remained very calm.  I’ve had a concealed weapon license for over 10 years and have taken a number of classes on self defense. I never leave home without it.  It’s getting like the Wild West down here in Houston.  

Hooah...like The American Express card...never leave home without it!!!!🇺🇸

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

This kid needs a good old fashioned a$$ whooping!

Tell ya what....He comes knocking on may door and demands my Guns.....I have an extra 2" wide Elephant Wide pistol Belt I will introduce his silku white butt to the way my step father Introduced me to a belt.

Karsten

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I didn't know Houston was getting that bad. Back in I guess 1995 I lived off FM 1960 and there really wasn't much of an issue. I do remember one night one Office cased a truck full of what ever's into the parking lot and had like 6 of them on their knees kissing the bumper of the truck while he waited for back up....he didn't know he already had back up as I had my good old 3 gun 12 GA just in case.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

I used to do a lot of driving in and around Houston so I witnessed a dramatic shift if demographics in Houston starting around 1995.  

I have zero problem with ANY immigrant who comes to the USA legally, who wants to work, and eventually assimilate into our society.  

What we are seeing are waves of illegals who are being smuggled into the US and are instantly given jobs, free healthcare, housing, food stamps and taught how to circumvent our laws.  The drug gangs, MS -13 and Zetas are here and the crime they have instigated in the poorer parts of town are terrifying and brutal.  

Inner Loop Houston is probably pushing 45% Hispanic.  Most are hard working and want nothing more than to raise their families in peace. The illegals need to be sent packing and enter the proper way just like my grandparents.  The problem is there are so many of them you cannot send them all back.  We’re probably talking over a milliion people.  Houston is home of the Urban Cowboy back in the 1980’s. Now it is a very diverse and multi cultural city.  It’s still a great city but you have to be aware of your surroundings when you are inside the loop.  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I used to do a lot of driving in and around Houston so I witnessed a dramatic shift if demographics in Houston starting around 1995.  

I have zero problem with ANY immigrant who comes to the USA legally, who wants to work, and eventually assimilate into our society.  

What we are seeing are waves of illegals who are being smuggled into the US and are instantly given jobs, free healthcare, housing, food stamps and taught how to circumvent our laws.  The drug gangs, MS -13 and Zetas are here and the crime they have instigated in the poorer parts of town are terrifying and brutal.  

Inner Loop Houston is probably pushing 45% Hispanic.  Most are hard working and want nothing more than to raise their families in peace. The illegals need to be sent packing and enter the proper way just like my grandparents.  The problem is there are so many of them you cannot send them all back.  We’re probably talking over a milliion people.  Houston is home of the Urban Cowboy back in the 1980’s. Now it is a very diverse and multi cultural city.  It’s still a great city but you have to be aware of your surroundings when you are inside the loop.  

Loved Texas...I graduated from John Foster Dulles High School (Sugarland, Texas...Home of the Dulles Vikings). I joined the service and haven’t been back!  I remember Urban Cowboy...a group of us headed to Pasadena to visit “Gilleys”.  Sad to hear!!!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

They say there are 10 million illegals in the US. I'm thinking I can't trust my government to tell me the real numbers. 

• Upvote 3

Here in so. Cal, city's that are middle to lower class have schools that are 80-90% Hispanic and all I can do is add to the numbers with my X and current wife 2 step children Hispanic and son 50/50.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I used to drive from FM-1960 into the Inner loop of 1-45 and the drive alone was scary to help run a Restaurant......Cajun, Appalachian place somewhere down there....It was open for lunch and later for Fine Dining.  Lagniappe if that is spelled right and if it is still there.  Was great food but the drive was a Killer.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I used to drive from FM-1960 into the Inner loop of 1-45 and the drive alone was scary to help run a Restaurant......Cajun, Appalachian place somewhere down there....It was open for lunch and later for Fine Dining.  Lagniappe if that is spelled right and if it is still there.  Was great food but the drive was a Killer.

Karsten

But now you have to love the Ice House's and the cold beer.....Used to go to one.......Hell, I forget now just South like you were headed to Conroe. ( they have a nice FBI Range there)

Woodlands....just remembered.

Looked into buying the Icehouse on the road out to Magnolia.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

Don’t get me wrong.  Most Big US cities have similar demographic shifts.  It’s a little tough for us old timers who remember when H town was less urban and had smaller big city problems. I grew up in Sharpstown when it was 100% white. It is now 70% Hispanic.  

That old old ice house is long gone in Magnolia.  That area has really become suburbia 

Dulles, know it well.  I used to scout and recruit the Sugarland area.  We have a real nice minor league ball park there now. You wouldn’t even recognize Sugarland now. It’s one of the fastest growing counties in the US for years now.

i live in the Woodlands about 30 miles north of Houston. In less than 2 years I’m headed some place quiet like

Maui.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Don’t get me wrong.  Most Big US cities have similar demographic shifts.  It’s a little tough for us old timers who remember when H town was less urban and had smaller big city problems. I grew up in Sharpstown when it was 100% white. It is now 70% Hispanic.  

Dulles, know it well.  I used to scout and recruit the Sugarland area.  We have a real nice minor league ball park there now. You wouldn’t even recognize Sugarland now. It’s one of the fastest growing counties in the US for years now.

i live in the Woodlands about 30 miles north of Houston. In less than 2 years I’m headed some place quiet like Maui.  

I will have to Google Map where I lived and played.....I am sure I wont know any of it all these years later.

When I lived in out side of Kansas City, MO and used to go to an out door theater you had to be out of that area way before 10:00 or you ran a red light.....No stopping.

It is indeed a sad state this country is in and has been for a couple decades.

Racism ended 100 some years ago and the democrats rekindled the flame with the KKK. Things got better in the 60's and guess who took over again........Democrats. Now who is fanning the flames for Violence.....Democrats. Who it it that want the open borders, ICE done away with and flood the country with Illegal Aliens........The Democrats.

Now the Democrats think they are going to have some Blue Wave come November........

#walkaway movement is bigger than the entire party.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

Wednesday 25 July 2018 :
02:20 pm
15325177073e98952b3774582e9e9455fe7326d3db.jpg

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has expressed Washington's willingness to hold what he called a "real deal" over Iran's nuclear program.

"We will see what happens, but we are ready to make a real deal, not like the previous deal, which was disastrous," Trump said in a speech during a meeting with war veterans abroad.

This comes after the exchange of threats between Donald Trump and Iranian officials, where Iranian President Hassan Rowhani warned his US counterpart Donald Trump of "playing with fire," adding that the war with Iran would be "the mother of all wars."

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

You should have started way back before obama was reelected for the 2nd term......I laid in cases of 12 GA. .22 LF, .22 Mag, 5.56, 38 Super, .40 S&W and .45 ACP and it was cheap then.

I still have 200 rounds cans of Aussie 7.62 I paid $27.00 a can for.

I saw what happened after the 1st go around with obama being elected and everything dried up, prices went crazy.....I watched on couple max 2 credit cards for 2 AR-15, a couple Glocks some glass and a little ammo back the 1st go around.

I was hoping people were a little more prepared than that.

Karsten

Believe me, I was stocking up long ago. Then it just became habit to see if anything was on sale. 3000 rounds of 5.56 and that is just a start.

• yota691 changed the title to Iranian official calls for negotiations with Washington in Iraq
  • yota691 locked this topic