Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Nice rhetoric from our former VP.  Very classy and so non violent.  What happened to being tolerant, and respectful.  Oh ya that only applies if your party is in power.  I hope he runs against Trump in 2020, he will get trounced by Trump.  

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-beat-hell-trump-high-school-disrespecting-women/story?id=53897309

• Haha 3

Yes he did use low class vocabulary in his campaign but he was appealing to the deplorable and the low IQ voters, right.  

Either Biden thinks he can appeal to Trumps base with that same style or maybe just maybe his base of liberals are just as deplorable and low IQ as Trumps base. Haha. I thought liberals/-progressives were intellectual, tolerant, non violent, inclusive and just above this type of BS campaigning.   Mmmmm,  I guess they are NOT!!!

To me all politicians are liars, hypocrites, and worthless.  

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yes he did use low class vocabulary in his campaign but he was appealing to the deplorable and the low IQ voters, right.  

Either Biden thinks he can appeal to Trumps base with that same style or maybe just maybe his base of liberals are just as deplorable and low IQ as Trumps base. Haha. I thought liberals/-progressives were intellectual, tolerant, non violent, inclusive and just above this type of BS campaigning.   Mmmmm,  I guess they are NOT!!!

To me all politicians are liars, hypocrites, and worthless.  

Pitcher, I totally agree with your last sentence 100%!!

• Upvote 2

This is  bit odd from Uncle Joe...the guy who is known for his "touchy feely" approach.

....seems he also has a thing for skinny dipping.....(nude swimming)....problem was that as VP his Secret Service detail often had  woman on it...

There are numerous articles about how uncomfortable these agents felt as they undured that event.......CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Apparently Donald doesn't understand Melania's anti cyber bullying message pertains to him as well......Oh well, his base will smile and give him another enabling pass.  :facepalm:  Take note Joe......You sank to Donald's level and because of it, America's impressionable youth, and our world credibility takes another vicious counter punch from the fragile man child.

Image result for trump tweets biden

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Biden, 75, said early this week that he could beat Trump, 71, in a fight. The two have been trading insults for months. “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” said Biden—who has not ruled out a presidential run in 2020 and has appeared to be testing the political waters for his candidacy—at an sexual assault awareness event at the University of Miami Tuesday.

Biden was echoing remarks he made after the infamous Access Hollywood tape emerged in October 2016 in which Trump described sexually assaulting women. At the time, Trump dismissed his own comments in the 2005 interview outtake as “locker-room talk.”

“I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden said during the “It's on Us” rally against sexual assault on school campuses Tuesday. “I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.”

Read more: Joe Biden on Trump: I'd have “beat the hell out of him” in school over “grab 'em by the *****' comments

Biden has frequently taunted Trump over the past year. “He's a joke,” Biden told CNN's Chris Cuomo during an interview early this year after Trump suggested Democrats were “treasonous” for not clapping at his State of the Union address. Biden also needled the president for not being able to undo the legacy of his predecessor President Barack Obama.

Biden has also spoken out against Trump’s skepticism about Russian interference in the 2016 election. In an interview last November, after Trump said he believed Russian President Vladimir Putin’s assurances that Moscow did not meddle in the election, Biden said “there's no good reason to believe Putin in my view.” Trump later said he believes the assessment by American intelligence agencies that Russia hacked U.S. political parties and ran a sustained misinformation campaign.

In February, Biden called Trump’s presidency a “tragedy” and accused it of “shredding” America’s core values and standing in the world.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

No need to NEG the truth.

Joe Biden is clinically insane.

Gotchas backs Ladies. 

Really would have loved to have watched the drive-by media's heads roll for about a week. I hope Trump actually does call him out on his perversions.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I say put them in a ring and sell out  Madison Square Gardens and give all the money to a charity of the winner.  Put it on pay per view and make more money.  I would pay money to watch it.  It would be funny as hell.  Two old loud mouths kicking each others ass for about a minute.  Ha.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Groovy, LGD...:tiphat:

Trump cavorted with money-grubbing ho's... big deal.

Can't toss a used condom in The Swamp without hitting someone who hasn't...

"let he who is without sin cast the first..."

Crazy uncle joe like to inappropriately touch young people, old ladies, other men... etc, etc....

SO==>  now he's not only a perv & a sick-o, but also a hypocritical leftist bully.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

This is  bit odd from Uncle Joe...the guy who is known for his "touchy feely" approach.

....seems he also has a thing for skinny dipping.....(nude swimming)....problem was that as VP his Secret Service detail often had  woman on it...

There are numerous articles about how uncomfortable these agents felt as they undured that event.......CL

And he grew up in a bar....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I say put them in a ring and sell out  Madison Square Gardens and give all the money to a charity of the winner.  Put it on pay per view and make more money.  I would pay money to watch it.  It would be funny as hell.  Two old loud mouths kicking each others ass for about a minute.  Ha.  

Only to find out 6 months later that Trump's charity of choice is owned by Donald himself or his lecherous offspring.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

He's SO jealous of Trump because Trump got more action with WILLING, CONSENTING ADULTS.

joe-the-perv has to sneak up on women to grope & grab them...

he likes to (according to him, "lovingly") pet Presidents on their butts,

and sneak-touches school children visiting the Capitol.

So now this leftist hypocrite BULLY wants to kick Trump's azz for seeing more action than him, eh...?

Maybe he'd like to dig up Kennedy's cadaver and drag him behind the school, too.  <_<

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

He's SO jealous of Trump because Trump got more action with WILLING, CONSENTING ADULTS.

joe-the-perv has to sneak up on women to grope & grab them...

he likes to (according to him, "lovingly") pet Presidents on their butts,

and sneak-touches school children visiting the Capitol.

So now this leftist hypocrite BULLY wants to kick Trump's azz for seeing more action than him, eh...?

Maybe he'd like to dig up Kennedy's cadaver and drag him behind the school, too.  <_<

Joe-the-perv...I like it.  I can see the marquee now......"One Nite Only!  Joe-the-Perv vs. Donald Crabs aka Donnie Drip"....all proceeds to benefit the Trump Foundation.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The pay for view fight is coming.  I read where Piers Morgan thinks it’s a good idea. 

If Biden wins the Dem nomination for 2020 maybe it will happen during the debates.

I have always liked Joe Biden.  I think he's a great statesman and has a way of putting people at ease when he speaks...with that said, I also think he's way too old to be president.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1