Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Bigger than Watergate': Trump attacks Obama over Russia meddling response

President tweet says Obama ‘did nothing’ over election interference

Trump claims Russia investigation aimed to discredit his campaign

Mon 5 Mar 2018 14.12 GMT

Martin Pengelly

4000.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=839b0a57037afc6e2e02c852c9f6e27c
Donald Trump claimed that Barack Obama ‘Wanted to discredit so Crooked H[illar.y Clinton] would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate!’
Photograph: Bloomberg/Bloomberg via Getty Images

Those who swear are more honest and having higher integrity than those who do not according to the study

icon-facebook-black.png  
  icon-twitter-black.png  

icon-email-black.png  
  blank.gif  
CLICK TO FOLLOW
INDY/LIFE

For those who are frequently told off for littering their vocabulary with swear words, perhaps a new defence might work: “I was just being honest.”

Researchers from the University of Cambridge, Maastricht University, Hong Kong university and Stanford found that those who swear more are more likely to be honest people. 

The authors studied 276 people in a lab, the social interactions of 73,789 people on Facebook and measured the average profanity scores against the integrity index for each US state. Their study, which will be published in the Social Psychological and Personality Science journal, concluded “a consistent positive relationship between profanity and honesty; profanity was associated with less lying and deception at the individual level and with higher integrity at the society level”.

Edited by Theseus

This reminds me of the story about the old geezer that applied for a greeter position at Walmart. At his interview the manager asked him what he considered as his least favorite attribute. He said, “I always tell the truth”. The manager replied, “I think that is a very valuable and admirable quality to have!”…..to which the old geezer replied, “I don’t give a crap what you think”.   :o

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DinarDavo said:

This reminds me of the story about the old geezer that applied for a greeter position at Walmart. At his interview the manager asked him what he considered as his least favorite attribute. He said, “I always tell the truth”. The manager replied, “I think that is a very valuable quality to have!”…..to which the old geezer replied, “I don’t give a crap what you think”.   :o

Did he get the job?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey Shabs, don't forget that this witch hunt was started with no crime being specified as having been committed. That is what makes it a witch hunt. And the other thing that makes it a witch hunt is it is not tasked with investigating the specific crime that supposedly triggered the special council. Instead it is a go anywhere ask anyone about anything in order to try to phish for anything they can accuse Trump of doing. So the whole damn thing is bogus.  And if you think for one minute that if they found anything of a criminal nature it would not be all over the Lame Steam Media then you are dreaming. Just saying.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Shabs, don't forget that this witch hunt was started with no crime being specified as having been committed. That is what makes it a witch hunt. And the other thing that makes it a witch hunt is it is not tasked with investigating the specific crime that supposedly triggered the special council. Instead it is a go anywhere ask anyone about anything in order to try to phish for anything they can accuse Trump of doing. So the whole damn thing is bogus.  And if you think for one minute that if they found anything of a criminal nature it would not be all over the Lame Steam Media then you are dreaming. Just saying.

Whitewater....to....Monica.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

My guess will be....money laundering and tax evasion.  

GO RV, then BV

Considering no bank would loan Trump money in the US, it stands to reason he might go get money somewhere else on the low down. But one should never trust the Russians. They are a shady bunch... JMHO

I don't know about Trump, but Manafort and Gates being charged with conspiracy against America.... To me that's a nice way of saying Treason... Let's hope Trump wasn't a lynchpin in any of that.

Odd how these investigations all start....looking for something specific......and then morph into anything and everything......

Heard it is now about some kind of collusion with the Saudi's.......

Eventually they will find out what Trump did at Wharton.........

One night on a walk home he stopped and watered a tree on campus.......

Problem is....by doing that he broke a law by exposing himself on a public educational institution property.......(OK....perhaps Wharton is private......my story anyhow....)

With this criminal act anyone can be prosecuted as a sex offender.........it is the law.......

So just wait........eventually Mueller and his band of merry henchmen will get to this...they just need to look a little longer and spend a few more $$$million.......

• Upvote 1

Nothing conjured up as a result of Mueller's witch hunt matters.

It's all a huge ruse...

the usual LIE-DENY-DEFLECT tactics of the left to throw up a smoke screen to protect their evil queen ==> KILLary.

It will go down in History as one of the largest TaxPayer Dollar money-drains ever. :facepalm3:

Unless it leads to the incarceration of the TRUE perps, (klintons, ho'bummer, jarrett, holder, et al ) it was all for naught.

(and we aren't talking about some fall-guy Russians Mueller intentionally names knowing full well they can never be extradited

but is using them to save face due to his epic-fail nothing-burger "investigation" he's ramming down everyone's throat....) <_<

The ho'bummer administration & THEIR FBI, and THEIR DOJ are the criminals who need to be investigated & incarcerated ! :angry:

Lock THEM up.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Tell it Sarge Tell it!!!! Could not agree more!

:tiphat:

=====================================================================================================

Oh, BA.... :facepalm2::facepalm3:

The deep state leftist resist agents of ho'bummer are still embedded in both those agencies, BA.

Team Comey, the tweeting lovers with the 'insurance policy', the corrupt leftist lawyers....etc, etc, etc....

No way had Trump anything to do with those warlocks & henchmen hold-overs from that despot ho'bummer's regime, pal.<_<

• Upvote 1