Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

28 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What is OSI?

Floridian, just like bkeiller stated.  The diffrence would be losing up to 60% in taxes, accounting and lawyers or building a revenue and family base that would last generations.  Check out the VIP section.    

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thank you very much, BKeiller and Synopsis.  I'll look into off-shore investment.

My opinion is You will be exceedingly glad You do!

When I first purchased my IQD, I shortly there after got VIP. I renewed one time after that and then went Platinum. I am very glad I did and Platinum VIP dovetails with OSI very well in my opinion. I was very reluctant to join OSI. After a few years, I saw and heard ZERO problems with the program so ventured in. I never looked back since.

I Hope To See You There, Floridian!

In the mean time..................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

My opinion is You will be exceedingly glad You do!

When I first purchased my IQD, I shortly there after got VIP. I renewed one time after that and then went Platinum. I am very glad I did and Platinum VIP dovetails with OSI very well in my opinion. I was very reluctant to join OSI. After a few years, I saw and heard ZERO problems with the program so ventured in. I never looked back since.

I Hope To See You There, Floridian!

In the mean time..................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Second that Synopsis.  Also added my children into VIP. It is well worth it, not only for your future but your family.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Second that Synopsis.  Also added my children into VIP. It is well worth it, not only for your future but your family.  

I could not agree more, ChuckFinley! Family Legacy is a significant reason for me to join OSI. I will be getting advice on how to handle the affairs post event so the legacy can continue (maybe foreign properties included!!!) for subsequent generations!!!

The Best Of Your 4th Of July To You, ChuckFinley! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I could not agree more, ChuckFinley! Family Legacy is a significant reason for me to join OSI. I will be getting advice on how to handle the affairs post event so the legacy can continue (maybe foreign properties included!!!) for subsequent generations!!!

The Best Of Your 4th Of July To You, ChuckFinley! :tiphat:

Same to you my friend.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Thanks for the information guys, but I'm pretty sure that after RV I won't have enough money for foreign properties and generational legacies.  I was just not able to buy as much dinar as I wish I could have.  :(

It was once stated that most of the people in this group have 2 to 5 million dinar. No high rollers, just people with a plan.  You will be always welcomed.  

• Upvote 7

55 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks for the information guys, but I'm pretty sure that after RV I won't have enough money for foreign properties and generational legacies.  I was just not able to buy as much dinar as I wish I could have.  :(

This thread explains why, if you have as only 1 million dinar, you WANT to get into OSI if you can beg or borrow (I'm NOT a proponent of stealing) $400 to do so!

• Upvote 3

What Olivesman said! And Chuck Finley and Synopsis.... I had been here reading daily since 09 and saw no reason to get involved in Platinum etc..  but once I took up Adam's offer for a 3 month $50 trial I quickly realized the caliber of individuals we had hanging around in the VIP section... They are well informed, seasoned investors and had a lot more of life experience etc. to help guide me and open my mind to wealth preserving ideas and strategies. 

Now I'm Platnium VIP, OSI and Corp VIP... All extemely worth it in my opinion even if you have a smaller amount of Dinar... even for the the education alone reading through the VIP threads

• Upvote 2

Thanks all, for the information.  I went to the home page and tried to read the VIP sections and was not allowed in.  I'm assuming I would have to pay $400 to start reading.

Then, after reading posts about Platinum, Corp VIP, and whatever else there is, I'm thinking this is a very expensive proposition and more money than I could ever come up with.

I really don't think that after paying off bills, buying a new house, helping kids pay for college, etc, etc, there will be any money left for offshore investing.  :(

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks all, for the information.  I went to the home page and tried to read the VIP sections and was not allowed in.  I'm assuming I would have to pay $400 to start reading.

Then, after reading posts about Platinum, Corp VIP info">Corp VIP, and whatever else there is, I'm thinking this is a very expensive proposition and more money than I could ever come up with.

I really don't think that after paying off bills, buying a new house, helping kids pay for college, etc, etc, there will be any money left for offshore investing.  :(

The first step would be to become a VIP. Then the ONLY thing you would need to get to protect the lions share of your investment is a Name Reserve. ($399) You can get most of the rest POST-RV.

Though if you decide that this possibility of savings is too expensive, think about how expensive in terms of lost opportunities it would've been had you not gotten involved at all.

(I'm comfortablewith assuming that an RV will happen)

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey LB, trust you are still chilling in the islands. At .83 I would be very happy.  

Chuck, still chilling in paradise ... Aloha🌺🌴☀️🌊🏄🏿

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Good News, 1LucDog! Yes, my faves are Coconut Cream Pie and Dutch Apple. Well, OK, I'll eat pretty much any thing on the Dessert Table! :D

Anytime My Friend, Laid Back!

Happy 4th Of July Everyone!

Thank You to our Veterans and especially the Ones Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Our Freedoms!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Synopsis 👍🏻😎

• Upvote 5

If it costs $400 to become a VIP and then another $399 for a Name Reserve, am I wrong in thinking that at this stage of the game it would be better to buy $800 more worth of dinar?  I don't know.

We don't know yet whether an RV will be treated as a long-term capital gain or ordinary income.  If long-term capital gain, the tax bite won't be as bad.  Also, there is no State Income Tax where I live, so hopefully things will work out.

It seems that this RV is going to happen pretty soon and for me to rush into joining something I am just hearing about now, would not be a good move.  Thank you everyone, for your advice, but I really feel that unfortunately I'm hearing about this too late, as you have all been in it for some time.  I'm glad you are all happy with your decision regarding offshore investing, but I just can't do this at the last minute.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, olivesman said:

This thread explains why, if you have as only 1 million dinar, you WANT to get into OSI if you can beg or borrow (I'm NOT a proponent of stealing) $400 to do so!

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

If it costs $400 to become a VIP and then another $399 for a Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve, am I wrong in thinking that at this stage of the game it would be better to buy $800 more worth of dinar?  I don't know.

We don't know yet whether an RV will be treated as a long-term capital gain or ordinary income.  If long-term capital gain, the tax bite won't be as bad.  Also, there is no State Income Tax where I live, so hopefully things will work out.

It seems that this RV is going to happen pretty soon and for me to rush into joining something I am just hearing about now, would not be a good move.  Thank you everyone, for your advice, but I really feel that unfortunately I'm hearing about this too late, as you have all been in it for some time.  I'm glad you are all happy with your decision regarding offshore investing, but I just can't do this at the last minute.  

If this is your question, please re-read the link above. It explains PRECISELY why this thinking is flawed.

• Upvote 4

Back in the day when I was a LAN and web guy I would build mirror sites off line then link them like this when I was getting ready to switch out websites. That could have changed by now.  

7 hours ago, Scott McD said:

Back in the day when I was a LAN and web guy I would build mirror sites off line then link them like this when I was getting ready to switch out websites. That could have changed by now.  

Hi Chuck,

Yes that tends to be the way it works, get the new environment tested and working then flip them over. That way if something horrible happens you can then always flip back quickly without much disruption.

Not sure if the developers would have been given test data to trial the exchange function or perhaps they are Dinar aware and just having a laugh at everyones expense.

Hoping management have shown their hand by mistake!!!

:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly ... for what that's worth. As always time will tell.  So in the meantime better than a cup of espresso :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, olivesman said:

If this is your question, please re-read the link above. It explains PRECISELY why this thinking is flawed.

If you are saying to read the link that says "Name Reserve", I clicked on it but it says I do not have permission to read it.  I'm guessing that I would have to pay first.

If you are talking about another link, please specify which one.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

If you are saying to read the link that says "NameReserve", I clicked on it but it says I do not have permission to read it.  I'm guessing that I would have to pay first.

If you are talking about another link, please specify which one.

If you must be a VIP to read the post linked to, is the least expensive membership $400?

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic