Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: Monetary Policy Research Journal

DWS112

5 hours ago, wealthhound said:

As Freedom wish said, anyone that believes in prayer. Let's specifically set some time aside today ....it would be great if we could be praying at the same time...I don't mean to high jack this thread ...I believe in prayer...as 2 or MORE agree on anything, it shall be done!!! Anyone in??? We are all in different time zones, I'm in Mountain time, it's 1 PM here as I write this...if available, at 8PM in YOUR time zone whomever is available , I'll be in prayer ...!!! WH

5 hours ago, wealthhound said:

I'd be willing to start a new thread at 8 PM and WRITE a prayer for all of us to read if there is interest...I'm following this thread ...time to band together in prayer... IMO...WH

Freedomwish thanks for the inspiration!!

2 hours ago, wealthhound said:

It really was Freedomwish's idea...I just high jacked it!!

Thank you for mentioning where. .I just posted in OFF TOPIC  and titled it DV FAMILY PRAYER WARRIORS....

I need to do a couple of things and will return for our prayer at about 740- 745 moutta in time!

I'm excited about this folks!!! WH

Ummm.....I really had no idea, but do indeed say we all must have faith in this wild venture and hopes of big bro Adam leading us to the RV promise land!  I will set aside my whiskey and go along with any prayers you may set forth for us all, you got an Amen from me! Thanks and blessings! :twothumbs::praying:

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:o   :o   :o

Just please be careful although I am sure you are more than capable of accomplishing your goals single handedly and immediately regardless of whatever they can muster!!!

They may want to say:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

so you are distracted from executing the necessary corrective action(s)!

P.S. You may want to ensure the fan is fit for the intended service, you are on the right side of the fan, and the fan is on high speed when you implement the plan!!!

:o   :o   :o

I do have a plan . . . And a clever plan it is. It's a High Speed Fan Plan ----- and nothing no how will " STICK " to me...  Buh Wa ha ha !!!!! 

• Upvote 6

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

That this RV would HURRY UP, 

for the sake of all us!!!! The Iraqi people---- dinarvets----- and the global economy, to hopefully get some of the debt burden manageable, and the economy and jobs on a strong footing! You can do this Iraq! We have faith that we are all here for such a time as this!!! Hope this is our last evening thinking about an RV..... here's to a great new tomorrow and the rest of 2017! 

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, MANNY99 said:

Very nice, but where did you get that

1-  " all salaries are locked in as of 21st on Mastercards"

2- "95 % e card 5% cash, usable as of 28th of this month FIRST TIME EVER on international cards"

Rafidain announced international cards are activated and that payment is scheduled for this month...but ...something ain't right...looks like daash has hacked http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq ...which is a ponzy scheme...I can't prove it but the gov must be in on this... nothing to worry about lol

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Rafidain announced international cards are activated and that payment is scheduled for this month...but ...something ain't right...looks like daash has hacked http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq ...which is a ponzy scheme...I can't prove it but the gov must be in on this... nothing to worry about lol

11 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

You got my vote.  :twothumbs:

They must've seen the attention DV is giving to Rafidain...Maliki has ties with the ex Cia con job...orchestrated and setup by military complex of the hi jacked US corp., by the puppet masters and now that Trump has cut the cords lose they are all gathered in babylon...and abadi himself knows and is affiliated...im sorry to hurt the abadi fans...but he's a puppet., isis..is the same as the mahdi army...just the untamed version...and soon when their false messiah arrives...very soon...they will unite against the west...no daash can hack a Rafidain website unless...they are given access to...these people think everyone is a fool. I just hope they reverse it soon and or the bank functions are still a go international.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Are you kidding?  What in the world is going on?  How does all this turmoil happen so suddenly?

I don't understand much of what you wrote, WaitIsOver.  Can you explain a little better?

Speaking in tongue.... do we have a translator in the house?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

You want a translation of my post?  Did you read what Wait Is Over wrote?  That's the post that needs translating.

I was referring to WIO...   :D   I don't get it either....

Edited by jcfrag

Just now, jcfrag said:

I was referring to WIO...   :D

Okay, then.

I was all happy, waiting for RV any minute and now THIS!  I feel like a manic-depressive.  One minute I'm so happy, and the next minute depressed.  I wish he would explain what he's talking about.  Sounds like the end of the world, what he wrote.

• Upvote 2

I am one of those Abadi fans that just got dissed. Abadi may not be perfect, and we are all puppets to some extent....so if WIO was expecting Abadi to be Christ, well even Christ wasn't perfect. But the world was forever changed because of him. Abadi has done so much more for his country compared to Hussain or Maliki. You dont see or hear about him putting hits on anyone or throwing everyone in prison that crosses him. Not a saint, but not Devils boyfriend Maliki either! ISIS hacking Radifin reminds me of the Terminator in the second movie that ended up in the melting pot as he kept trying to save himself from the end.  "Anonymous" loves a challenge on their turf!!!!   It only takes one person to hack, not an army....

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'm an Abadi fan too.  

I don't understand - Rafidain is a Ponzi Scheme, the government is in on it, the ex-CIA con job, the hijacked US corporation, the false messiah arriving soon - What the hell is he talking about?  Give us a clue, will you, Wait is Over?

Speaking in tongue I tell ya, we need a translator to decipher. Pretty sure it will not be spelled out as that was a hole lotta finger pointing and accusations. If WIO was to spill the beans then WIO would have to kill us! 

Edited by jcfrag
  • Downvote 1

Rafidain is not a ponzy scheme., Abadi is involved in a massive wicked plot for the region, along with iran. They plan to create a Muslim union and usher on the 12th imam...known as the mahdi, the savior...for those who are Christians and have no read any of the books in the bible, I encourage you to read the book of Daniel. That dream Daniel saw of the 4th and final kingdom...is the one being born now in the middle east. Abadi, Maliki...bff's...why is Maliki still alive...Abadi has to depict himself a good guy...and i don't hate anyone, I'm just saying...the elect will not be decieved.

• Upvote 2

Post RV the middle east will take a anti America, anti trump stance. They already hate America (the powers that be in the middle east and their brainwashed followers, mostly radical islamists) , but watch how iraq will turn against the U.S in a few years down the line...they can't now, they need the fortunes of Zion to be released first and that can only be done with the help of Trump and the white hats. After the rv everything goes by new rules...in geopolitics..all I'm saying is...daash hacking Rafidain site is just a inside job...a scam...no way they can hack that site unless there's a reason to.. 

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 2

I don't know about that.  Abadi lived in London for 30 years before coming back to Iraq.  I would think a little of the culture rubbed off on him.

So is this your own idea of what's going on because the Rafidain website was hacked?  Or is there more information on the subject?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Post RV the middle east will take a anti America, anti trump stance. They already hate America, but watch how iraq will turn against the U.S in a few years down the line...they can't now, they need the fortunes of Zion to be released first and that can only be done with the help of Trump and the white hats. After the rv everything goes by new rules...in geopolitics..all I'm saying is...daash hacking Rafidain site is just a inside job...a scam...no way they can hack that site unless there's a reason to.. 

Oh, I get it now - "the White Hats", Nesara and all that.  

Okay, time for bed.  Good night.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't know about that.  Abadi lived in London for 30 years before coming back to Iraq.  I would think a little of the culture rubbed off on him.

So is this your own idea of what's going on because the Rafidain website was hacked?  Or is there more information on the subject?

In time, you will see.. many will worship iraq, they will depict themselves in favor of the world. Little will the world know...the antichrist system is being birthed and groomed for the time of tribulation ahead...and then the end will come...the begining...how you use your funds of this blessing...can be just that...a blessing...or...a curse...be wise...and take care...see everyone sometime later on the other side of this ride. #THEWAITISOVER

• Upvote 3