Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contacting others here

3 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

You just contacted the entire board in public. :)

What do you need?

I'm just hoping YOU are online this morning to contact us all with some great news. 

Which brings a question to mind; Can IT happen on a Sunday? 

• Upvote 4

Oh Well I stand corrected as I have never been a VIP I went straight to Platinum so I would never forget or be in the wrong place to pay for VIP.

In addition, We Platinum VIP have the luxury of seemingly endless emeralds to distribute...that's always fun! B)

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 9:24 PM, FlyHi said:

Oh Well I stand corrected as I have never been a VIP I went straight to Platinum so I would never forget or be in the wrong place to pay for VIP.

In addition, We Platinum VIP have the luxury of seemingly endless emeralds to distribute...that's always fun! B)

Well FlyHi  think you might have to stand  corrected again, lol I was told I had only 5  for the emeralds per day.  :angry: I tried to give just one tonight and when I hit green it tells me I can not give it to the person but it shows my greenie worked there? :confused2:I want to have some more fun!:lmao:

Got 1 question for anybody, forgot the others, can you mark a topic you have replied to?? Thanks

:wave: for now

7 hours ago, shawnee said:

what , or where is the PM system  ??

The PM System is the Private Messaging Option.  You can access on the Top Right of the Website, by clicking on the Envelope Looking Icon, next to the left of your Username.

3 minutes ago, paperboy said:

You're not showing to be VIP.   Have you tried to PM anyone?   I suggest using the support system" rel="">support tab at the top to send a ticket to Julie. Even if you can PM, your profile should be showing VIP.   

She has the platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be0034331938b5a36d1d950.gif Icon under her name.  She's  Platinum VIP. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, paperboy said:

Moxie - I think the circles are the ones that you've previously clicked on but now have new posts in them.   (I think)

Thanks paperboy, I'll check on that I'll see if you can think with all the dirt!! ;)  ol Do you need a broom each morning to clear any dust away? Is this what I have to look at in the near future??  I need to know so I CAN get a broom too. lmao Sorry I couldn't resist. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

She has the platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be0034331938b5a36d1d950.gif Icon under her name.  She's  Platinum VIP. :twothumbs:

WOW I got one of these under my name too, guess that is what I get for being sent back to newbie school for 2 days thank goodness they didn't keep me. lol

:wave: for now 

:drunk: to you and all