Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank sales schedule for the auction currency today

ronscarpa

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank sells more than 159 million dollars in the currency auction

stock market
  •  Wednesday: June 14, 2017
  •  
bank.jpg

Awagel Press _ Baghdad

Iraqi Central Bank sold at auction selling foreign currency on Wednesday more than $ 159 million, while sales posted on Tuesday, up to $ 152 million.

According to a statement of the bank said that "the size of the amount sold today reached 159 million and 897 thousand, and $ 265, priced at 1182 dinars per dollar exchange rate against the participation of 35 banks and 10 financial companies to convert."

The statement said that "the amounts transferred to the accounts of banks selling abroad, as well as cash sales were priced at 1190 dinars per dollar."

• Upvote 2

14845.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad:

Iraqi Central Bank sold at auction selling foreign currency today more than $ 159 million.

According to a statement of the bank got "Economy News" a copy of it, "The size of the amount sold today reached 159 million and 897 thousand, and $ 265, priced at 1182 dinars exchange rate against the dollar, with the participation of 35 banks and 10 companies for financial transfer".

The statement said that "the amounts transferred to the accounts of banks selling abroad, as well as cash sales were priced at 1190 dinars per dollar."

Views 48   Date Added 15/06/2017 - 12:18   Last updated 15/06/2017 - 15:41   No. Content 7942
  • Upvote 2

The central bank sold more than $ 165 million

35 Show   |   0

Reload 15/06/2017 12:37 pm

manydular12.gif

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The central bank announced on Thursday to sell more than 165 million in its daily auction.

According to the Central Bank schedule published on its website and seen by agency economic dinars, the auction saw the participation of 40 banks and 10 transfer company.

According to the table that the amount sold by the bank at the auction currency; The US $ Total 165 143 468 Buy Offers; US $ 165 143 468.

He noted the bank at the end of the table that the sale Balnkadi price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad rate (1190) dinars per dollar.

It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq was established in 1947 by a Royal Decree in the monarchy, and was formerly called as the National Bank of Iraq, while re-established after the American occupation of Iraq, based on the Central Bank of Iraq in 2004, the law, the head of authorized capital of 100 billion dinars. It ended 22. / Finished / 22 /

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank sold more than $ 165 million

Thanks Yota, not much considering the number of banks and trust companies. They continue to dollarize the country and as progress is made in all areas we will soon see a shift back to the IQD, it's coming DV and I like what is taking place :woot:

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Yota, not much considering the number of banks and trust companies. They continue to dollarize the country and as progress is made in all areas we will soon see a shift back to the IQD, it's coming DV and I like what is taking place :woot:

From your lips to the CBI's ears 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Upvote 2

On June 15, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Wiljor said:

Wonder how much dinar is out there after all these auctions.  

• Upvote 3

SoCal,Chuck, top of the evening to you. I'm not so sure about that M2 number socal. Remember the article a short while back stating that 1.1 billion notes was represent 11.6 billion dinar? ( that's how they wrote it, too) it didn't make any sense to me as that would mean each note was 11.6 dinar!? I figured since dinar is their word for dollar, then 11.6 billion dollars made a whole lot more sense. That's an average of 11.6 thousand dinar per note. At that average and based on what the CBI has stated their goals were for the note count in country, then they are right where they want to be on that front. It even gives them room to inject a little bit of dinar liquidity if necessary to keep balance. I really feel IMHO, that they could start the note swapping process whenever they feel like it. 

• Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

SoCal,Chuck, top of the evening to you. I'm not so sure about that M2 number socal. Remember the article a short while back stating that 1.1 billion notes was represent 11.6 billion dinar? ( that's how they wrote it, too) it didn't make any sense to me as that would mean each note was 11.6 dinar!? I figured since dinar is their word for dollar, then 11.6 billion dollars made a whole lot more sense. That's an average of 11.6 thousand dinar per note. At that average and based on what the CBI has stated their goals were for the note count in country, then they are right where they want to be on that front. It even gives them room to inject a little bit of dinar liquidity if necessary to keep balance. I really feel IMHO, that they could start the note swapping process whenever they feel like it. 

Well after reading your post you got my vote for Finance Minister.  I do remember reading that article. Let's hope they are still moving along those lines.  

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to $ 125 million central bank sales of the dollar

14937.jpg

Economy News Baghdad : 

Recorded sales of the bank 's central Iraq of currencies foreign during the auction on Monday around 124.79 million dollars, according to the statement of the Central, noting that the results of the auction today, carried out yesterday Sunday . 

The Central in the statement, the rate of exchange was 1182 dinars per dollar at the auction held with the participation of 41 banks, and 10 companies to convert financial .

It noted the bank in the statement, to the size of the amounts sold to enhance the balances of banks in overseas amounted to 123.52 million dollars, as was the amount of sales in cash 6.25 million dollars .

He explained the Central in the statement, that the sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks in overseas will be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, while selling cash shall be at the rate the same .

Views 14   Date Added 06/19/2017 - 12:36   Last updated 19/06/2017 - 13:46   No. Content 7989

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi central foreign currency sales decline of $ 3.6 million

14985.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad:

Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currencies fell during the auction on Tuesday to about 121.18 million versus $ 124.79 million auction on Monday, down $ 3.61 million, according to the central statement.

He noted that the central port auction today, the auction is scheduled Wednesday, June 21 results.

Central said in a statement seen by "Economy News", the exchange rate was 1182 dinars per dollar at the auction held with the participation of 39 banks and 10 financial companies for the conversion.

The bank noted in the statement, that the size of the amounts sold to boost bank balances abroad amounted to 125.1 million dollars, while the sales amount of $ 1.08 million in cash.

Central said in the statement, that the sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad will be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, while cash sales shall be at the same price.
Views : 156   Date Added 06/20/2017 - 13:11   Last updated 20/06/2017 - 15:27   No. Content 8014
  • Upvote 2

Central to sell more than $ 168 million in the auction sale of the currency today

22/06/2017 12:51 | Number of readings: 294

Central to sell more than $ 168 million in the auction sale of the currency today

Direction Press / Baghdad 

Iraqi Central Bank sold at auction selling foreign currency on Thursday, more than $ 168 million.

According to a statement of the bank got "direction Press" a copy of "The size of the amount sold today totaled 168 million, and 219 thousand dollars at the exchange rate 1182 dinars to the dollar, with the participation of 40 banks and 10 financial companies for the conversion."

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currency table (amounts in thousands of dollars) for the day 07/02/2017

Results currency window

Announcement No. (3472)

Opening Offers buying and selling foreign currency daily window at the Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday, a brief summary of 02.07.2017 and the results were as follows:

the details   Notes
Number of banks   33
Number of money transfer companies   9
The amount sold by the bank at auction - dollars   158.613 million
The amount purchased by the bank at the auction - dollar   -----
Total Buy Offers - dollar   158.613 million
Total sales - USD Offers   ----

Note that:

• Sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad rate (1190) dinars per dollar.
  • Cash sales price (1190) dollars Danarlkl.

Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currency table (amounts in thousands of dollars) for the day 07/02/2017

• Upvote 2

Aye Yie Yie Folks!!!  :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:

Looks like the CBI daily currency auctions are back at it. Hey, the auction today wasn't even for tomorrow!

header.jpg
الهيدر

Foreign Currency Selling Window 

July 02, 2017

Announcement No. (3472)

Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency selling and buying window opened its daily window on sunday 2nd July 2017  as follows:

Details Notes
Number of banks 33
Number of remittance companies 9
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 158,613,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 158,613,000
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Random News

• Upvote 2

Iraqi central foreign exchange sales fall million dollars

Iraqi central foreign exchange sales fall million dollars
Sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar

July 2, 2017 16:11

Direct: Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currencies fell during the auction on Sunday to about 158.61 million dollars, compared to 159.62 million dollars on Thursday ahead of an auction of Eid al - Fitr holiday, a decline of $ million, according to the central statement.

Central said in a statement, that the exchange rate was 1182 dinars per dollar at the auction held with the participation of 33 banks, financial companies and 9 convertible.

The bank noted in the statement, that the size of the amounts sold to boost bank balances abroad amounted to 132.4 million dollars, while the sales amount in cash 710 thousand dollars.

Central said in the statement, that the sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad will be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, while cash sales shall be at the same price.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Aye Yie Yie Folks!!!  :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:

Looks like the CBI daily currency auctions are back at it. Hey, the auction today wasn't even for tomorrow!

header.jpg
الهيدر

July 02, 2017

Announcement No. (3472)

Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency selling and buying window opened its daily window on sunday 2nd July 2017  as follows:

Details Notes
Number of banks 33
Number of remittance companies 9
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 158,613,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 158,613,000
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Random News

I don't feel like this is good news Syn!

• Upvote 1

This puts the gurus back to looking for more things to spin since they started up again. It seems like a ton of things are moving in the direction we want it to go. Honestly, I think we will just wake up and bang it will be done. I don't think there will be much tipping of the hat by new cbi websites showing currency calculators or other things like that. I still believe it will happen like the day I got in on this ride, but just not on the timetable that most of us want or could really use. ;) this

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I don't feel like this is good news Syn!

4 hours ago, PacoTaco said:

This puts the gurus back to looking for more things to spin since they started up again. It seems like a ton of things are moving in the direction we want it to go. Honestly, I think we will just wake up and bang it will be done. I don't think there will be much tipping of the hat by new cbi websites showing currency calculators or other things like that. I still believe it will happen like the day I got in on this ride, but just not on the timetable that most of us want or could really use. ;) this

Yeah, Jaygo, but I believe PacoTaco is on to the real deal here!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

RMC10 I caught Breitling's report. He sounds pretty excited and if dropping pin prices help push a revaluation of their currency then woohoo, bring it on. He never said when but that it opens the door to some windows of opportunity. If it happens tomorrow it won't be soon enough, but if it doesn't, well the wife and I are blessed with good jobs and our health so we happily wait and worse case scenario I'm retired in seven or eight years, her a little longer. Hell I've been waiting for this for eight years, what's another eight? Lol

happy fourth to all at DV and my sincerest thanks to all who risked life and limb so that the rest of us did not have to.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

RMC10 I caught Breitling's report. He sounds pretty excited and if dropping pin prices help push a revaluation of their currency then woohoo, bring it on. He never said when but that it opens the door to some windows of opportunity. If it happens tomorrow it won't be soon enough, but if it doesn't, well the wife and I are blessed with good jobs and our health so we happily wait and worse case scenario I'm retired in seven or eight years, her a little longer. Hell I've been waiting for this for eight years, what's another eight? Lol

happy fourth to all at DV and my sincerest thanks to all who risked life and limb so that the rest of us did not have to.

Well said mr.unlikely!  That's the best perspective & attitude to have for this ride!

Happy Independence Day to you too! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the news. 

I'll admit, I bought into the hype and was very excited hoping for some good news today, but personally I am not too disappointed. Paco has it right. No one knows the timetable but the Iraqi bank and government officials. Things appear to be moving in the right direction, but with all of the current unrest and people displaced from their homes after that mess in Mosul, I imagine they might want to put a little more order into their country and address the problems with the infrastructure and stabilizing the local economy/unemployment rates before the RV. It's a little much to expect all the pieces to fall into place instantly after the liberation of Mosul; there may be other pockets of ISIS to deal with that were not considered as strategically important as the holdouts in Mosul, there are probably still foreign troops all over the place making tensions in the area high (even when they're there to help), and considering all the wreckage left in the wake of the war, there's a lot of clean up to consider. Not the best time to do an RV.

It's entirely possible that any major changes to the currency would be one issue too many for the Iraqi government to tackle just yet. However, once things settle down, I'm willing to bet it will be an entirely different ballgame.

IMHO it's just a matter of time. I can wait. :rocking-chair:

• yota691 changed the title to Results sale window for foreign currency on Wednesday 07/05/2017 and the port on Tuesday 07/04/2017
 July 04, 2017

Results sale window for foreign currency on Wednesday 07/05/2017 and the port on Tuesday 07/04/2017

Announcement No. (3475)

Opening Offers buying and selling foreign currency daily window in the Iraqi Central Bank on Wednesday, a brief summary of 05.07.2017 and the port on Tuesday 07/04/2017 and the results were as follows:

the details   Notes
Number of banks   38
Number of money transfer companies   10
The amount sold by the bank at auction - dollars   158 312 288
The amount purchased by the bank at the auction - dollar   -----
Total Buy Offers - dollar   158 312 288
Total sales - USD Offers   ----

Note that:

• Sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad rate (1190) dinars per dollar.
  • Cash sales price (1190) dollars Danarlkl.

Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currency table (amounts in thousands of dollars) on Wednesday for 07.05.2017 and the port on Tuesday 07/04/2017

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Central bank sales schedule for the auction currency today