Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

Who have they been issuing then to?

Chief V,

Glad that you are back safe and sound!

Does anyone have any speculation of how much earlier the lower denominations would be around before rv? Can anyone give a reasonable time frame? Or have any history of how soon Kuwait released any, or did they?

I hope, I hope!

If the lower notes are actually out there, it should not be long for the RV to happen - as the lower denominations notes are pretty much useless to purchase anything with.

It would take a wheel barrel full of them to buy anything, even something as simple as food.

Just in from Al Asad, a separate base from Baghdad, this is from a good friend of mine who is invested as well:

Sat, July 10, 2010 11:09:51 AM

HI

One of the XX guys here at B1 just got back from class in Baghdad. he said

AFFESS had all of the smaller denominations. He said the customer service

counter had big stacks of each one out. I haven't been able to find out about

here. My good friend ASM was going to try and find out something today or in the

morning.

See ya;

XX

• Upvote 3

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

Thanks Chief!

Just in from Al Asad, a separate base from Baghdad, this is from a good friend of mine who is invested as well:

HI

here. My good friend ASM was going to try and find out something today or in the

morning.

See ya;

XX

why would it be in Al Asad? That doesnt make sense.

• Downvote 2

Thanks Chief V !!! Keep us posted. I have asked my friends to check as well. So far no email, but were looking good!!!

pp

Thanks Poker, I've put more feelers out and several more emails due to some of the information I've been hearing, so once I have some confirmation on that, I will share it as well, there is definitely a lot going on this weekend, not to mention the full eclipse tomorrow, remember the party they had the last time a solar event happened, a partial eclipse even. This is a much bigger event.

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/easter-island-total-solar-eclipse-anticipation-100710.html

why would it be in Al Asad? That doesnt make sense.

Boots, read the email, he's based in Al Asad, his XX guy went to Baghdad to take a class. He witnessed this at Baghdad, XX guys have entrance into every office and view all documentation in every aspect of the operations we have in Iraq. They're a pain as well, but a good pain as they assist you in finding your deficiencies allowing you to fix them.

The sender of the email and the XX are based in Al Asad.

Instead of being so critical, I would imagine you have the resources to be a bit more of a gatherer as opposed to being a critic. I'm just sharing what intel I have and have been sent by my people in Iraq, even while being back in the states. Unless you can prove otherwise, I would suggest trying to help out as opposed to being so negative. Thanks,

V

• Upvote 14

Chief V, i for one am very grateful for all the intel you provide us. Please dont let negative people on here deture you from posting what you find. Thanks for all of your service and postings. Would love to have a beer with you sometime after RV. GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Poker, I've put more feelers out and several more emails due to some of the information I've been hearing, so once I have some confirmation on that, I will share it as well, there is definitely a lot going on this weekend, not to mention the full eclipse tomorrow, remember the party they had the last time a solar event happened, a partial eclipse even. This is a much bigger event.

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/easter-island-total-solar-eclipse-anticipation-100710.html

Boots, read the email, he's based in Al Asad, his XX guy went to Baghdad to take a class. He witnessed this at Baghdad, XX guys have entrance into every office and view all documentation in every aspect of the operations we have in Iraq. They're a pain as well, but a good pain as they assist you in finding your deficiencies allowing you to fix them.

The sender of the email and the XX are based in Al Asad.

Instead of being so critical, I would imagine you have the resources to be a bit more of a gatherer as opposed to being a critic. I'm just sharing what intel I have and have been sent by my people in Iraq, even while being back in the states. Unless you can prove otherwise, I would suggest trying to help out as opposed to being so negative. Thanks,

V

Your definition of positive may be a little different. I wont agree just to agree to be what you call positive. I will use resources tomorrow and do some asking. So far nothing said has added up.

• Downvote 17

Your definition of positive may be a little different. I wont agree just to agree to be what you call positive. I will use resources tomorrow and do some asking. So far nothing said has added up.

Thats good, a collective effort is just what is needed. As with the good Chief please keep us all posted! :D

Thanks Chief!

I just sent an email to Military Finace office Liberty about the small Denoms Let's see what they say.

If you have questions, comments or concerns regarding this site, or if you would just like to say hello to member(s) of the 10th Sustainment Brigade, please utilize this form. If you would like a response, please be sure to include a valid e mail address, or some other means of contacting you.

Your message to the 10th Sustainment Brigade was submitted successfully at

7/10/2010 12:43:58 PM.

Name: (optional)

Email Address: (optional)

Subject:

Comments:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nobody is asking you to agree just to agree boots and be positive. All I'm saying is put some meat on the table. The information I'm putting out here is from people still in Iraq. People who are also boots on ground. They don't have the ability to go off base and confirm the rumors about the Iraqi Banks, but do gather that information from those who can. I now have 3 different emails confirming this action of small denominations being on bases. Now if you can back that up, well then we're in business right? I think that would be a positive note on this whole thread. I'm waiting on more information but due to the late hour in the day there, it's doubtful I'll get much. Do what you can, and I'm sure you'll see how this is truly coming together. There's more intel that was posted in rumors that I'm trying to verify as well, but my Captains contact is enroute to Balad at this time and won't be able to verify anything until there. I've heard this rumor intel from a different source before it was ever posted on here, and a good source at that mind you. I don't post until I verify and validate, I did that one time with the Trump thing but got bashed to kingdom come, and in fact I still believe it to be fact otherwise it would have been retracted by now and that individual sued for posting it. Anyway neither here nor there, I look forward to hearing what you come up with, I got my fingers crossed for you. BTW ....lol when has any of this added up? Smoke and mirrors the whole way, why would they put out this type of information publicly....they wouldn't. JMO

V

• Upvote 10

I just sent an email to Military Finace office Liberty about the small Denoms Let's see what they say.

If you have questions, comments or concerns regarding this site, or if you would just like to say hello to member(s) of the 10th Sustainment Brigade, please utilize this form. If you would like a response, please be sure to include a valid e mail address, or some other means of contacting you.

Your message to the 10th Sustainment Brigade was submitted successfully at

7/10/2010 12:43:58 PM.

Name: (optional)

Email Address: (optional)

Subject:

Comments:

Let me caution you on that, seeing that you are a newbie, don't expect to get a direct answer unless you go there and physically see it or ask for it or are issued it. You've taken this to a higher level by putting it in black and white and letting it be known that you're inquiring, which will cause eyebrows to raise. Certain individuals have been cautioned already by Govt sources about too much and in depth questioning in regards to this. Don't open up a can of worms you can't eat. Hopefully you haven't set yourself up, and please ensure that you don't mention the forum or anyone involved in it with your request, especially Adam Montana. Do not jeopardize this site is all I'm asking. Be cautious.

Thanks,

V

• Upvote 7

HI

morning.

See ya;

XX

Chief glad your back safely and thank you so much for all you have done for our country. Also thanks for all the incredible info you put out. One question...... do you ever sleep? lol Many Many Many thanks for your tireless work.

Let me caution you on that, seeing that you are a newbie, don't expect to get a direct answer unless you go there and physically see it or ask for it or are issued it. You've taken this to a higher level by putting it in black and white and letting it be known that you're inquiring, which will cause eyebrows to raise. Certain individuals have been cautioned already by Govt sources about too much and in depth questioning in regards to this. Don't open up a can of worms you can't eat. Hopefully you haven't set yourself up, and please ensure that you don't mention the forum or anyone involved in it with your request, especially Adam Montana. Do not jeopardize this site is all I'm asking. Be cautious.

Thanks,

V

You got that right Chief!

Thanks,

V

Good point Chief! People need to just sit on their hands and wait for the info to come out. Outside digging always causes problems. People forget that thousands of users read these posts. If I were on the end of a bunch of inquiring emails I wouldn’t be very happy. Keep up the good work and looking forward to your next update…. Thanks!