Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

Your definition of positive may be a little different. I wont agree just to agree to be what you call positive. I will use resources tomorrow and do some asking. So far nothing said has added up.

Ahhh Taji, one of my favorite camps. Well mister boots in taji, just go out and check out some locals in your bizaare and see what you find. Ask them how hard is it to get a 25,000 note. See what they tell you. Ask them whats the smallest dinar they have seen. (no coins)

The small denoms are the smoking gun and if they are out, it's going to have to POP.

I just joined this forum for this one particular post. [b]This is very important[/b]. If they are staging small denoms, even if they were the 50’s, is extremely important. Putting this into perspective, it would take about 60ea of the 50 notes just to buy a loaf of bread or 3000 of the 1 notes!! They wouldn’t be going through all that trouble for nothing! Good work Chief!!!

• Upvote 2

Why would the Military Finance Offices have Dinar? Nobody on base uses them. I am on Balad. thanks

quote name='Chief V' date='10 July 2010 - 04:32 AM' timestamp='1278754361' post='145326']

Not as of yet St. Lou, they are slated for closing and archiving of documentation is being done and several sites surrounding Baghdad will be closing, information I'd rather not share on here though due to OPSEC. KPM, hopefully we'll get copies of all the notes, 1/4 notes, 1/2 notes through the 20 note, I've done a mass email to all my buddies who are invested for them to check the different bases that they are on and put the feelers out there. Hopefully hear something today.....I'll definitely keep posted. It's afternoon there right now, and just sent out another email, no word yet.....

V

Thanks Chief V I am a Newbie bought my first (not my Last LOL) DINAR three weeks ago and I have found all news is Good News.....Means things are moving...I have had people tell me I am Crazy for buying...and that it is a Scam I have told them I have done my research and there is on a Little Risk in this investment for a Huge return..I have sent Way more on the Stock Market with a whole lot LESS gain....

Thanks for all the hard work...

2dinar1dong (will have to change my name now) LOLOL :D

Edited by 2dinar1dong

Ahhh Taji, one of my favorite camps. Well mister boots in taji, just go out and check out some locals in your bizaare and see what you find. Ask them how hard is it to get a 25,000 note. See what they tell you. Ask them whats the smallest dinar they have seen. (no coins)

The small denoms are the smoking gun and if they are out, it's going to have to POP.

I can get 25k notes whenever i want. I dont need to check with the locals in the bizare, i work with Iraqis.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I can get 25k notes whenever i want. I dont need to check with the locals in the bizare, i work with Iraqis.

First off your response tells me you know it all.

Second what you see at your camp is not going to be the same all over theater. I know your camp.

Third when i go to my bizaare every time its the same, the 25,000 is harder to come across.

• Upvote 7

First off your response tells me you know it all.

Second what you see at your camp is not going to be the same all over theater. I know your camp.

Third when i go to my bizaare every time its the same, the 25,000 is harder to come across.

I dont know how you got i know it all from that statement. If you know the camp then you should understand what i am saying. Doesnt sound like you know it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the great post Chief.......This is the last step...When it RV's for let us say a dollar for dinar...The smallest I have is a 50....A loaf of bread is not going to cost 50 dollars it will cost $2.00 They need the small denominations and coins to make change to do business...The old notes were 1/4 dinar, 1,/2 dinar, 1-dinar etc...If the smaller denoms are there so are we.... There is no need to break them out unless it is going to RV... This is not great news, but the best news.....RV...

Making change for a loaf of bread is exactly the conversation my hubby and I were having...wondering how they would do that if the RV is for 1.00/Dinar. If they have 1/4 dinar as lowest...would be equivalent to a quarter here, right? So how to get smaller change to equal 1 cent? Unless the RV is going to be for .25/Dinar....then the 1/4 dinar would work...I could be wrong...I am challenged when it comes to Math!!!

Java

Making change for a loaf of bread is exactly the conversation my hubby and I were having...wondering how they would do that if the RV is for 1.00/Dinar. If they have 1/4 dinar as lowest...would be equivalent to a quarter here, right? So how to get smaller change to equal 1 cent? Unless the RV is going to be for .25/Dinar....then the 1/4 dinar would work...I could be wrong...I am challenged when it comes to Math!!!

Java

fils will be also released (coins)...hey Chief V check on those too :)

ChiefV........you're detective work is much appreciated. IMO............the most important question to ask your friends that have seen the small denoms is if they have Saddam's pic on them. If so, they are old Swiss notes and probably not what we're looking for. Looking forward to seeing the scan!!

Makes sense? A 1 Dinar note would be worth less than a tenth of a cent.

I'm with bootsintaji on this one. I'm guessing July will come and go with no proof of the smaller denomination notes. :(

I think it makes perfect sense 'if' the rv is just around the corner

Keep the cup half full - not half empty Guys! :)

• Upvote 1

Okay, as I mentioned in this thread earlier, I went ahead & posted Frank's comments that seem to coincide with Chief's findings in the Rumor section today. Here's the link:

Hopefully this all comes to fruition with what Chief & Pokerplayer put out as confirmation! Let's go RVVVVVV!!! :woot:

:blink: Lol, mannnnnn Chief. If you weren't wanting to be a guru before (as in that spoof I saw the other day bout you & a few others)... you sure are outta luck now. Lol, you should see all the press you're getting everywhere!! Lol - :bow:. Don't worry, though - so far they've pretty much got it right - least from what I've seen, & if not - couple people are adding stuff to make sure you're not misquoted or misunderstood. Kudos to you, man - here's hoping you get the verification of this news soon!

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. biggrin.gif

Hey Chief V!!

If they are having a hard time showing us the currency, can you get contact info or the full name of the finance offices so I can contact them or send an e-mail?

Thanks in advance!

Carla

Hi Carla

Chief V posted this earlier in this post

Let me caution you on that, seeing that you are a newbie, don't expect to get a direct answer unless you go there and physically see it or ask for it or are issued it. You've taken this to a higher level by putting it in black and white and letting it be known that you're inquiring, which will cause eyebrows to raise. Certain individuals have been cautioned already by Govt sources about too much and in depth questioning in regards to this. Don't open up a can of worms you can't eat. Hopefully you haven't set yourself up, and please ensure that you don't mention the forum or anyone involved in it with your request, especially Adam Montana. Do not jeopardize this site is all I'm asking. Be cautious.

Thanks,

V

Read more:

Time to let this one go until Chief v or others can get back to us :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hi Carla

Chief V posted this earlier in this post

Let me caution you on that, seeing that you are a newbie, don't expect to get a direct answer unless you go there and physically see it or ask for it or are issued it. You've taken this to a higher level by putting it in black and white and letting it be known that you're inquiring, which will cause eyebrows to raise. Certain individuals have been cautioned already by Govt sources about too much and in depth questioning in regards to this. Don't open up a can of worms you can't eat. Hopefully you haven't set yourself up, and please ensure that you don't mention the forum or anyone involved in it with your request, especially Adam Montana. Do not jeopardize this site is all I'm asking. Be cautious.

Thanks,

V

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz0tK0dTqgQ

Time to let this one go until Chief v or others can get back to us laugh.gif

Hay Zantac!!

No prob, I thought they were just banks like we have here and was hoping if there were smaller denoms out that it wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!!

Carla

Hey Chief V!!

If they are having a hard time showing us the currency, can you get contact info or the full name of the finance offices so I can contact them or send an e-mail?

Thanks in advance!

Carla

It appears that someone has already done that Carla, not information that I would have and probably wouldn't share. There are other sites that are being monitored and it could be for just this type of activity, some folks have overstepped their bounds and I surely would not want to be responsible for putting anyone in that position, I do hope you understand. I will and have been doing my best to get copies of those smaller denoms to share. My guys are busy, and some work nights so they are unable to. As soon as I have them, I promise I will share them.

Thanks,

V

• Upvote 3

It appears that someone has already done that Carla, not information that I would have and probably wouldn't share. There are other sites that are being monitored and it could be for just this type of activity, some folks have overstepped their bounds and I surely would not want to be responsible for putting anyone in that position, I do hope you understand. I will and have been doing my best to get copies of those smaller denoms to share. My guys are busy, and some work nights so they are unable to. As soon as I have them, I promise I will share them.

Thanks,

V

Hey Chief!!!

No sweat!! Just anxiousbiggrin.gif

Thank you for all you do and glad to see your home safe!!smile.gif

Carla

Thanks for all the hard work, Chief V! :twothumbs:

Still one lingering question I've asked in several threads without a response: Has anyone reported seeing smaller denomination coins, i.e. fils??? IMO, these will be crucial if the RV is going to be anything much over a penny. For example, at a rate of $0.01 then a 1 dinar note is similar to our penny so there is no need for coins. But if they're going to RV at $0.10, $1, or more then they'll need those fils coins. If the local banks have bags of those sitting around as well then that bodes not just for an RV but also for a decent rate!

Thanks again! :tiphat: