Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

First Chief V welcome back to the good OLE USA! I hope you are enjoying yourself.

I bought some the 500 denoms from Silvergreetings I am a little confused about how this would work. Is it like here when they started putting out the more colorful money both is still good or are they doing away with the old notes. Do you know?

• Upvote 1

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

LONG LIVE THE CHIEF!

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

• Upvote 2

Chief V

Value your post but may i ask what are the smaller denoms values??

Thanks for your time & reply in advance from all

So far all I've heard is singles. One of my guys is going to get me some tomorrow and I'll have him scan them to me so I can post them. I just hope it wasn't a fluke and they weren't issued inadvertantly.

I will post as soon as I get the scans.

V

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the great post Chief.......This is the last step...When it RV's for let us say a dollar for dinar...The smallest I have is a 50....A loaf of bread is not going to cost 50 dollars it will cost $2.00 They need the small denominations and coins to make change to do business...The old notes were 1/4 dinar, 1,/2 dinar, 1-dinar etc...If the smaller denoms are there so are we.... There is no need to break them out unless it is going to RV... This is not great news, but the best news.....RV...

• Upvote 1

Just a little heads up on this.

The CBI web site still doesn’t display any new denominations.

Would it not be displayed on the CBI web site first before they are put in to circulation?

Just a thought to the above post before we get to excited

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would it not be displayed on the CBI web site first before they are put in to circulation?

Thanks for pointing that out. Something to keep an eye on for sure......

I can't explain that Zan, they've got the coins on there, and show that they are not in circulation but they are being sold on www.silvergreetings.com, I can't explain that either. I'm sure there's a reasoning for it, maybe to keep down the hype, but remember all the banks are closed until the 11th, and I'd imagine CBI is doing their own thing and more than likely will post those bills after the RV. JMO

• Upvote 4

Not if they are trying to hide it from everyone. Hummmmmmmmm IDK

• Upvote 1

Zantac,

honestly, I do not think it would appear on their website until after release because of too much speculation, rumors abounding, etc. It would be an extremely hot topic, so I remain optimistic that what Chief V has heard is accurate.

• Upvote 4

I can't explain that Zan, they've got the coins on there, and show that they are not in circulation but they are being sold on www.silvergreetings.com, I can't explain that either. I'm sure there's a reasoning for it, maybe to keep down the hype, but remember all the banks are closed until the 11th, and I'd imagine CBI is doing their own thing and more than likely will post those bills after the RV. JMO

maybe their webmaster is like all the rest,... slower than molasses in January

• Upvote 3