Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

Dear PBR:

I am not here to bash you. I just want to remind you that Chief''s friends, subordinates & command, are in a WAR ZONE, remember? The conveniences we have here at home aren't necessarily available to the personnel in the field. When you don't have a scanner to download pictures to, I don't believe there is anything in any Marine, Army, Navy, Air Force or Coast Guard regs that says it is permissible to pull one of those out your arse!!! I don't really think that you were ever in a combat zone so you probably don't understand. So, PBR, relax and don't take it so hard - he's doing the best that he can. No need to whine about it. By the way, you're lucky that you aren't in the field because with an attitude like what you are displaying here would most likely cause you to get 'fragged' ! Have a nice day, PBR!!! No hard feelings, sir!

• Upvote 5

PBR...What are you talking about?? The lower denoms are either at the banks and being distributed or they are not and we will have evidence of this when the time is right. Please review the following information to become learned and seek the wisdom of those few who realize that it will be time to stand in line at the bank after the RV is official and only then.

Cf. [a 1300 Proverbs of Alfred (1907) 35] Gin thu neuere leuen alle monnis spechen, Ne alle the thinge that thu herest singen; [1770 C. Carroll Letter 4 Sept. in Maryland Hist. Mag. (1918) XIII. 58] You must not take Everything to be true that is told to you.

You are young yet‥but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself. ‥Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.

[1845 E. A. Poe in Graham's Mag. Nov. 194]

It's a good plan to believe half you see and nothing you hear.

[1933 ‘R. Essex’ Slade of Yard xix.]

I listened with the old magician's warning lively in my mind; believe nothing of what you hear—and only half of what you see!

[1979 D. Kyle Green River High ii.]

The Democratic candidates are lined up, and they are making hot and heavy pitches for our votes. But, as the old saying goes, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

[2002 Washington Times 16 Aug. A19]

Perhaps this is a concept that is beyond your comprehension so let me but it into street terms for your reading pleasure...

WTF, Yo bro shut the F up and take your trashtalkin down the street and tell it to someone who gives a F about what you think!

• Upvote 3

Ok here is my take on this subject!

You call yourself investors but you act like children!!

I for one would like to thank Chief V for his service along with all the other service members that we have on here. I would also like to thank Chief V for sticking his neck out and trying to provide us with information that he has come across!!

Now, when a member states something as a "fact and not rumor" people have a right to ask for proof. imo

Now the way that someone is asking for proof in this thread is what has caused all this back and forth bickering.

My suggestion from this point on would be, Ask nicely for the proof and you will most likely get a answer that you are looking for! If you ask in a attacking/accusing etc... way then you will not likely get your answer but you will hear a lot of other comments from the great members that we have on this site.

Remember, we are all in this together!!

Chief V has stated that as SOON as he has the proof, the first thing he will do is post it on here for us!! He is no longer over in Iraq so these task are not at his fingertips and I am sure that he wants the pictures just as bad as we all do!!

This is about as nice as I am able to be on this subject because if we keep bashing/accusing people on these sites NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO BRING INFORMATION TO ANY OF THESE SITES!!

If another thread is opened and this bickering and bashing continues about this subject, well all I can say is .................................................... well you can guess the rest!! :wave::wave::wave:

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!!

Sunglass I opened this up for just a second because you closed it as I was typing all of this!! LOL LOL

I wanted to post this anyway!! lol

• Upvote 8