Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

I take it that people feel that once they SEE Smaller denominations -COINS or Bills being used that the RV should Follow, IS that Correct??

I sure hope they are correct , but just because they are or Might be using SMALLER coins-Bills what does that have to do with them doing a Re-Valuation??

Have a good Day.

I disagree with your statement - If they are in fact using the smaller denominations they will have to Revalue their currency as the smaller bills will be pretty much worthless at the current rate. It will take a wheel barrel full of them just to purchase everyday items. So the rate of the iraq dinar will have to be increased to accommodate the smaller denominations.

Thanks for sharing and keeping us posted Chief V

Its not that we are doubting him or ungrateful for him sharing his info....no one is bashing him either.....but its the matter of proving what you say....we dont think he would purposely lie about anything....we just wanna see proof....most people arent going to believe things just off hearsay in this investment....at least not me....i gotta see it to believe it.....and alot of people on this site are tired of hearing things that people say without being able to back them up cause it all ends up to have no truth to it.....i believe his intentions are good....but do you know how many times we have heard about the smaller denoms and every single time no one has been able to show proof??? thats what this is about and you have to understand that.....as much money as people have thrown into this investment its not something that I could just go off hearsay and feel ok about it but its nothing personal....

This post is as accurate as many of the iraqi news stories that are posted here in this same forum that have links to the stories. We might get two or three stories on the same day that say completely different versions of the same story which may be 180 degrees off. No bashing just the way it is in iraq. I doubt if Chief V would come up with this story if he did not believe it was true.

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 5

considering the chief's contact's literaly have to 'sneak' a photo and literally 'smuggle' it out to him I'm more than willing to be patient and let them 'do their thing'

I'm sure the penalty for getting caught will have repercussions... Lets give the GOTG some patience & support AND DON'T GET CAUGHT!!! :)

Edited by denbo420

Chief V ... I believe in you but some do have a point. Until we have scanned pictures or it is displayed on the CBI website we will have to keep this in the Rumors section. Once we see the scanned pictures and they are verified to be current then we will move it back. Thanks for understanding.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all the hard work, Chief V! :twothumbs:

Still one lingering question I've asked in several threads without a response: Has anyone reported seeing smaller denomination coins, i.e. fils??? IMO, these will be crucial if the RV is going to be anything much over a penny. For example, at a rate of $0.01 then a 1 dinar note is similar to our penny so there is no need for coins. But if they're going to RV at $0.10, $1, or more then they'll need those fils coins. If the local banks have bags of those sitting around as well then that bodes not just for an RV but also for a decent rate!

Thanks again! :tiphat:

I saw pictures of the new smaller denoms on the CBI a number of years ago when they were developing the new website.. It wasn't on too long, maybe 5 mins. I wish i had downloaded the pics but I didn't think about it at the time.. A number of others in another forum saw it too.. and we discussed it for several days..

• Upvote 1

I saw pictures of the new smaller denoms on the CBI a number of years ago when they were developing the new website.. It wasn't on too long, maybe 5 mins. I wish i had downloaded the pics but I didn't think about it at the time.. A number of others in another forum saw it too.. and we discussed it for several days..

Let me rephrase ... I know they are out there somewhere but we need current pictures showing they are in circulation now.

• Upvote 1

There was a rumor in the past very similar to this one. The lower denoms were out and even some of the dealers were sent some. That was almost three years ago. I remember getting very excited about it and knew this was it!!!! I am not saying it is going to take another three years but this is Iraq. I think the world has a tiger by the tail in dealing with Iraq! :P

I agree 100% so many on this site don't want the truth all they want is sunshine pumpers nothing else. I am in Iraq the internet works fine, the cell phones work and scanner are everywhere. So whats wrong with asking? Has any intel on this site ever come true? Has anyone every gotten information out before it was reported on the news? If someone had intel it would be kinda like the other night when Lebron James was getting ready to say where he was going to play next year and ESPN sources were reporting a couple hours ahead that it would be Miami.

:lol: I have the patience....I just know TONS of people on here have none or it is wearing out real quick!!! That reply I was just tryin to speak for alot of the members on this site not speaking directly how I feel.....but I have patience and the time to wait for CheifV to get the evidence together.....heck we have a couple more days anyways until their next parliment meeting which MAYBE they will have all 3 positions elected so we can keep on truckin!!! So this gives me somthing to look forward to until then :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Let me rephrase ... I know they are out there somewhere but we need current pictures showing they are in circulation now.

I am sure that someone with computer savey could find the inactive screens in the CBI website that show the new smaller denoms.. I am not able to do this!!

• Upvote 1

I, For one, plan on just being patient and trusting that Chief V will post as soon as he can as he has stated many times. If this is true I'll be over the moon but certainly won't ridicule anyone if it falls through.

People will stop posting what they know if we give them crap for it every time.

Thanks Chief V!!!

• Upvote 4

fils will be also released (coins)...hey Chief V check on those too :)

Thank you for your response. I will have to look that up to see what one looks like. What are the value of fil and is it Iraqi? My apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search for a "fils" post and it came back with 88 results...I don't have time to sift through all those to see if it is what I'm asking...

Have a wonderful day!

Java

Ok, the way I see it... either one of us jumps on a very fast plane with a camera crew and races to Baghdad and starts snappin & videoin or we grab some patience and let the good chief do his thing, really not much else to say or do about it, right?

keep, keep the smile on Buddy,.... chief, keep up the good work Buddy smile.gif

It's not like the guys can just skip into ANY office and say" Hey can I scan these bills to my buddy back home" . Most of these contractors (KBR) are not even suppose to have such bills. So any of us that have been or who ARE still here on a base understands that. Also, only a few people get OFF the base, out in the towns, as a contractor. I have seen things, I have pictures, I have talked to people on the street, with a terp. I just wished people would not bash so fast the ones that are actually OVER here. Have a great day, Go RV !!!

• Upvote 4

It's not like the guys can just skip into ANY office and say" Hey can I scan these bills to my buddy back home" . Most of these contractors (KBR) are not even suppose to have such bills. So any of us that have been or who ARE still here on a base understands that. Also, only a few people get OFF the base, out in the towns, as a contractor. I have seen things, I have pictures, I have talked to people on the street, with a terp. I just wished people would not bash so fast the ones that are actually OVER here. Have a great day, Go RV !!!

STUMP please don't use my post as an example of bashing, I don't bash, I defend and it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out the best intel comes from 'in country'

I will tell you that when I'm personally attacked here I can guarantee the response will be massive overkill to say the least. I've already proved that once here because 'someone' didn't know the difference between a topic and a post and decided to do what you just did.

Master Chief use to say to us... 'step lightly in the jungle at night cause everything is out to get you'

Peace-db

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, something else, I'm hearing through other sources that people are up in arms about why a picture has not been produced as of yet by cell phone, some bases your cell phone will be confiscated, they're not allowed on the base at all. Almost every base does not even allow use of a cell phone, although some folks do it anyway. Usually the locals or Foreign Nationals are seen using them, Americans try to be a bit more discreet as they do not want them confiscated and up until this past year it was pretty much not done anywhere due to the speed with which one could send pictures or intel out of country or even a GPS phone that could initiate coordinates for an attack. This was a war zone my friends, not backyard US of A we do not have the liberties over there that you do here back home. Hell we didn't even have personal internet until the last two years, that's quite an achievement over there trust me. b]Most communication back home was through a work computer and you had no access to any kind of social networking sites whatsoever.[/bsize] Not everybody has a scanner as well, so be patient. It'll get here when it gets here.

As you can see this guy was pretty busy.

Thanks,

V

My little step-bro is over there, and thank God for Facebook, we just found out he had surgery on base and got his appendix taken out. So they have access to more now than last year at this same time?

• Upvote 1

Yo...Chief...if I had four reliable sources telling me something ...I too would call it fact. Again...really appreciate the info you give as you have a unique window into the area and all that is going on there. Just out of curiosity...when guys get paid there do they get US dollars or paid in dinars. You also said once that for awhile you wern't able to buy a certain amount of dinars there but as of recent you could. Could you explain that again. It sounds as though everything is getting in to place for the big wedding. Now if Goofy and Schreck could just decide who is the bride and who is the groom we can consumate the deal. Just praying isn't us that gets screwed. RB POURITFIRWARD

• Upvote 2

I have no problem with small denoms being "out there". They supposedly were printed along with all the other 000's that are out there. But one has to ask the question who would want them, who could use them pre-RV? If something cost 25K dinars, who would want 25,000 one denoms to pay for the same thing, and until the RV occurs, that would be the case!!!

Thanks Poker, I've put more feelers out and several more emails due to some of the information I've been hearing, so once I have some confirmation on that, I will share it as well, there is definitely a lot going on this weekend, not to mention the full eclipse tomorrow, remember the party they had the last time a solar event happened, a partial eclipse even. This is a much bigger event.

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/easter-island-total-solar-eclipse-anticipation-100710.html

Boots, read the email, he's based in Al Asad, his XX guy went to Baghdad to take a class. He witnessed this at Baghdad, XX guys have entrance into every office and view all documentation in every aspect of the operations we have in Iraq. They're a pain as well, but a good pain as they assist you in finding your deficiencies allowing you to fix them.

The sender of the email and the XX are based in Al Asad.

Instead of being so critical, I would imagine you have the resources to be a bit more of a gatherer as opposed to being a critic. I'm just sharing what intel I have and have been sent by my people in Iraq, even while being back in the states. Unless you can prove otherwise, I would suggest trying to help out as opposed to being so negative. Thanks,

V

Thank you Chief; for one, I am very thankful to have you back in the USA continent, you are a great American. Please keep posting your Intel, you are an honest man with integrity. Thank you for having the time to post in DV and hope you have good news soon.

• Upvote 2

STUMP please don't use my post as an example of bashing, I don't bash, I defend and it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out the best intel comes from 'in country'

I will tell you that when I'm personally attacked here I can guarantee the response will be massive overkill to say the least. I've already proved that once here because 'someone' didn't know the difference between a topic and a post and decided to do what you just did.

Master Chief use to say to us... 'step lightly in the jungle at night cause everything is out to get you'

Peace-db

Sorry, it came across too strong. I was refeering to other posts, my bad. I'm sorry. I was not going at you.

• Upvote 2

Chief V ... I believe in you but some do have a point. Until we have scanned pictures or it is displayed on the CBI website we will have to keep this in the Rumors section. Once we see the scanned pictures and they are verified to be current then we will move it back. Thanks for understanding.

I agree Munsch, Chief V, I have no reason to doubt what you are saying is true, however, it cannot be verified or substantiated. In the 48 or so hours that this "rumor" has existed I find it ironic that not one photo can be taken of these very low denominations "VLD's" and sent out via a cell phone, sat phone, e-mail or internet. The excuses for this number like the stars in the sky. Without some sort of evidence then we must take this rumor with a grain of salt. Don't take that personally, we do appreciate the participation, but "information" must be categorized and what cannot be proven must fall into the lowest category; Rumor. It is fun to talk about though. You will be the hero if this can be proven...and if it cannot...then...well...................ask bigfoot how it feels. Send some pics bro...choose to be a hero!!

Thought for the day : " I was born at night but not last night." :unsure:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

my best friend is over at liberty and victory, I have been on this sight for a while, but dont post b/c its a roller coaster ride. I just talked to him through facebook and he is going to check it out for all of us. He would not lie and has no reason to. He is in the army band.

oh goodness he's got to be honest... he's with the band!!!

just kidding... the way you wrote it... well... I couldn't resist biggrin.gif

It would be nice though if this juicy rumor was to come to fruition!!!

• Upvote 1

oh goodness he's got to be honest... he's with the band!!!

just kidding... the way you wrote it... well... I couldn't resist biggrin.gif

It would be nice though if this juicy rumor was to come to fruition!!!

Haha, yeah hes in the band. He is going first thing in the morning over there and checking it out, i will let ya'll know asap

Thank you for your response. I will have to look that up to see what one looks like. What are the value of fil and is it Iraqi? My apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search for a "fils" post and it came back with 88 results...I don't have time to sift through all those to see if it is what I'm asking...

No one knows what the current Iraqi fils (coins) look like because they supposedly haven't been minted or released yet.

Fils are 1/1,000 of a dinar. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar)

In my opinion (as I've said elsewhere) the release of fils coins would really tell us an RV is both imminent and substantial. Only an RV of something in the $0.10 or greater would necessitate the minting & releasing of fils coins. Can't wait to hear about them & see them! :twothumbs:

No one knows what the current Iraqi fils (coins) look like because they supposedly haven't been minted or released yet.

Fils are 1/1,000 of a dinar. (http://en.wikipedia....iki/Iraqi_dinar)

In my opinion (as I've said elsewhere) the release of fils coins would really tell us an RV is both imminent and substantial. Only an RV of something in the $0.10 or greater would necessitate the minting & releasing of fils coins. Can't wait to hear about them & see them! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

?

cbi link